Author Topic: Who will be the next leader of the Conservative Party and by default, the PM?  (Read 34858 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

@)(++(* sorry, just found this expert bit of predicting.

Yeah, I wasn't being serious about the Corbyn bit.
But I didn't seriously expect Boris to be the Tories pick as leader, given his racist, homophobic & sexist witterings...but then again, no, that makes him the perfect Tory leader.
Free Christian Brueckner.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Yeah, I wasn't being serious about the Corbyn bit.
But I didn't seriously expect Boris to be the Tories pick as leader, given his racist, homophobic & sexist witterings...but then again, no, that makes him the perfect Tory leader.
Boris, a man after your own heart.
“we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance” - Hans Christian Wolters, German Prosecutor..

“Conspiracy theories exhibit a strong obsession with detail, often taking the form of highlighting a tiny piece of evidence and blowing it up out of all proportion, buttressing their claims with a display of pseudo-scholarship.  When they examine the real evidence, conspiracy theorists do not accept that minor inconsistencies come from mistakes in reporting.” Sir Richard J Evans, author and historian