Author Topic: Multiple reasons why Sheila Caffell is innocent and Jeremy Bamber is guilty  (Read 271783 times)

Offline starryian

An excellent thread which will show people at a glance the overwhelming amount of evidence which supports Sheila.  Can I make the suggestion that it is stated at the beginning of the thread that Bamber is guilty by default if Sheila is innocent.  It was Jeremy Bamber who implicated Sheila in the crime in the first instance when he telephoned the police and reported that she had gone berserk with a rifle in the farmhouse.  If this is in fact rubbish then Jeremy Bamber is clearly lying and by inference, guilty of murder.
A very good point. Furthermore after thinking this through carefully you may also like to consider this point. During the struggle in the kitchen a glass, ornamental lampshade hanging at least 7-8 feet above the kitchen table was broken. This can clearly be seen in crime scene photos. The glass wa sdthe type that is thin and will fragment expedentially and into a multitude of small pieces when broken violently and will spread over a wide area. The TFT mentioned in their logs that on their jouney through the kitchen a 'crunching noise was widely heard' . It was inconceivable that Sheila Caffell did not show any signs of having walked upon or trod on this glass if she was present in the kitchen. The barefoot Sheila would have almost certainly have acquired at the very least; small nicks on the bottoms of her feet along with other glass residue (from the broken sugar bowl found at the scene) None was ever found. In fact, her feet were perfectly clean. Totally inconsistent with her alleged presence in the kitchen. My conclusion is straightforward and hardly surprising - Sheila was not present in the kitchen and therefore could not have murdered her father. Due to his phone call to the police claiming that 'Sheila had gone nuts with the gun' along with his claim that his father make a phone call (the kitchen phone was the only useable phone found in the house); leaves only ONE individual that could have done the deed - Jeremy Bamber. It is highly improbable to arrive to any other conclusion.
Starryian..

Offline Admin

An excellent thread which will show people at a glance the overwhelming amount of evidence which supports Sheila.  Can I make the suggestion that it is stated at the beginning of the thread that Bamber is guilty by default if Sheila is innocent.  It was Jeremy Bamber who implicated Sheila in the crime in the first instance when he telephoned the police and reported that she had gone berserk with a rifle in the farmhouse.  If this is in fact rubbish then Jeremy Bamber is clearly lying and by inference, guilty of murder.
A very good point. Furthermore after thinking this through carefully you may also like to consider this point. During the struggle in the kitchen a glass, ornamental lampshade hanging at least 7-8 feet above the kitchen table was broken. This can clearly be seen in crime scene photos. The glass wa sdthe type that is thin and will fragment expedentially and into a multitude of small pieces when broken violently and will spread over a wide area. The TFT mentioned in their logs that on their jouney through the kitchen a 'crunching noise was widely heard' . It was inconceivable that Sheila Caffell did not show any signs of having walked upon or trod on this glass if she was present in the kitchen. The barefoot Sheila would have almost certainly have acquired at the very least; small nicks on the bottoms of her feet along with other glass residue (from the broken sugar bowl found at the scene) None was ever found. In fact, her feet were perfectly clean. Totally inconsistent with her alleged presence in the kitchen. My conclusion is straightforward and hardly surprising - Sheila was not present in the kitchen and therefore could not have murdered her father. Due to his phone call to the police claiming that 'Sheila had gone nuts with the gun' along with his claim that his father make a phone call (the kitchen phone was the only useable phone found in the house); leaves only ONE individual that could have done the deed - Jeremy Bamber. It is highly improbable to arrive to any other conclusion.

This is a point which we have not seen explored before Ian but it is an important one which we will add to the reasons thread.  Had Sheila been involved in the attack in the kitchen she would indeed have had glass or cuts on the soles of her feet.  Nice one!!   8((()*/

Offline Admin

Reasons list updated...thank you to StarryIan for that contribution (see 3 below).  8((()*/

1. Uncontaminated hands and nightdress completely free of any gunfire residue or gun oil.  In fact no contaminants of any sort indicated that Sheila never handled the rifle let alone fired it 25 times in quick succession and reloaded its magazine at least twice.

2. Uncontaminated feet.  Sheila's feet were completely clean and free of blood or any other contaminants evidencing the fact that she had been in bed when the attack took place and thereafter only walked on carpet. She could never have been downstairs in the kitchen that morning.

3. Uncut feet. Nevill Bamber was brutally attacked in the kitchen after having been shot several times in the upstairs bedroom.  During the assault in the kitchen a glass lampshade was smashed leaving glass fragments all over the floor. Had Sheila taken part in that attack the soles of her feet or the soles of her slippers would have been pock marked with glass fragments.  Sheila's feet were unmarked as were the soles of her slippers.

4. Only one fingerprint on the rifle evidencing the fact that Sheila did not wield it or fire it.  Had she shot herself twice as alleged by some her thumbprint would have been on the trigger since she would have to had pushed it.  It wasn't.

5. It is almost certain that blood and DNA belonging to Sheila was found in the sound moderator.  Group 'A' human blood matching Sheila was recovered from the sound moderator in 1985.  Later, advances in forensic science methods led to the recovery of DNA from inside the sound moderator which returned 17 markers out of 20 as a match to Sheila which was substantially better than the maximum coincidence rate of thirteen.  Sheila could not have shot herself with the sound moderator attached nor could she have returned it to the gun cupboard after shooting herself twice in the throat.

6. Sheila was in good spirits, looking forward to the future as a family again. Her doctor and her ex husband stated that she was not capable of hurting her father or her children.

7. Two gunshots to her neck.  Hardly indicative of a suicide especially when the first one would have incapacitated her. It is also noticeable that the gun and magazine were empty when found. Was that another coincidence that Sheila just happened to use the last bullet and had no others on her person?

8. No marks or injuries following a fight.  Sheila was tiny compared to the 6' 2" Nevill.  She could not have fought with him without sustaining some sort of injury or damage to her clothing.

9. Sheila had traces of cannabis in her system rendering her calm and docile, not violent or murderous.

10. Sheila had run out of her procyclidine which counteracts the effects of her medication haloperidol. Without this she would have been very shaky and uncoordinated (as described by various witnesses) and would not have had the control needed to get off 25 shots without missing one never mind trying to reload an awkward magazine in between time.

11. Sheila was unfamiliar with the rifle or any firearm for that matter and would have been unable to make 25 target shots.

12. If Sheila had shot herself in the throat and had remained conscious, there would have been blood in her mouth and throat with resultant blood spatter everywhere as she struggled to breathe. Her fingers would have touched the burning wound and ended up covered in blood as would have her face and neck.  The blood trails running from this wound would have been smudged yet it was not. There was no secondary blood staining to her face or neck when the police initially found her.  The inside of her hands and her finger tips did not have any blood staining.  Sheila therefore was not conscious after the first shot and most certainly did not fire the second one.

13. Sheila's body was found on the far side of the master bedroom away from everyone. Had she committed suicide as some allege it is more than likely that she would have done so beside her children and not remote from them.

14. Perfectly manicured nails and all intact and unbroken.  If Sheila had used the rifle and loaded it at least once she would have ended up with some nail damage.  There was none.

Dillon

An extremely good post which adds to the evidence that it is highly improbable that Sheila could have been the killer. I would also add from knowledge of members of the extended family that Sheila was in a positive, optimistic frame of mind in the hours prior to the killing and had been in telephone contact with friends and relatives to arrange various outings with the twins over the next two or three days. Essex Police had this evidence but have either lost it or chosen to keep it under PII to protect witnesses. Bamber made a huge mistake when he reported the alleged phone call from Nevill about his sister and ever since his attempts to overturn his conviction have always relied on the implausible assertion that Sheila was responsible. It is really a very simple case and has only become convoluted because Essex Police made such an incredible mess of the investigation which became notorious in Police circles as an example of how not to investigate a major crime. All of this now fuels the endless circular debate on the pro Bamber forum. 

only me

An extremely good post which adds to the evidence that it is highly improbable that Sheila could have been the killer. I would also add from knowledge of members of the extended family that Sheila was in a positive, optimistic frame of mind in the hours prior to the killing and had been in telephone contact with friends and relatives to arrange various outings with the twins over the next two or three days. Essex Police had this evidence but have either lost it or chosen to keep it under PII to protect witnesses. Bamber made a huge mistake when he reported the alleged phone call from Nevill about his sister and ever since his attempts to overturn his conviction have always relied on the implausible assertion that Sheila was responsible. It is really a very simple case and has only become convoluted because Essex Police made such an incredible mess of the investigation which became notorious in Police circles as an example of how not to investigate a major crime. All of this now fuels the endless circular debate on the pro Bamber forum.

This is the entire crux of the debate as far as I'm concerned.  Just because the Police investigation left a lot to be desired, it doesn't change the material facts of the case. 

I personally don't even care about the infamous moderator debate - the mere fact that Sheila demonstrated no evidence of a struggle, nowhere near enough blood stains and no cuts to her feet is enough to make me believe that she had nothing to do with this.  As has been repeated ad nauseum - if it wasn't Sheila, it had to be Jeremy.

Offline Joanne

Reasons why Sheila Caffell is innocent and why she never murdered her children and parents as claimed by Jeremy Bamber...

Readers should note:  It was stated at Jeremy Bamber's trial that as a consequence of what occurred on the morning of the murders and following Jeremy Bamber's own evidence, an innocent Sheila renders Jeremy Bamber guilty by default.  It does not mean that he carried out the murders alone however.

1. Uncontaminated hands and nightdress completely free of any gunfire residue or gun oil.  In fact no contaminants of any sort indicated that Sheila never handled the rifle let alone fired it 25 times in quick succession and reloaded its magazine at least twice.

2. Uncontaminated feet.  Sheila's feet were completely clean and free of blood or any other contaminants evidencing the fact that she had been in bed when the attack took place and thereafter only walked on carpet. She could never have been downstairs in the kitchen that morning.

3. Uncut feet. Nevill Bamber was brutally attacked in the kitchen after having been shot several times in the upstairs bedroom.  During the assault in the kitchen a glass lampshade was smashed leaving glass fragments all over the floor. Had Sheila taken part in that attack the soles of her feet or the soles of her slippers would have been pock marked with glass fragments.  Sheila's feet were unmarked as were the soles of her slippers.

4. Only one fingerprint on the rifle evidencing the fact that Sheila did not wield it or fire it.  Had she shot herself twice as alleged by some her thumbprint would have been on the trigger since she would have to had pushed it.  It wasn't.

5. It is almost certain that blood and DNA belonging to Sheila was found in the sound moderator.  Group 'A' human blood matching Sheila was recovered from the sound moderator in 1985.  Later, advances in forensic science methods led to the recovery of DNA from inside the sound moderator which returned 17 markers out of 20 as a match to Sheila which was substantially better than the maximum coincidence rate of thirteen.  Sheila could not have shot herself with the sound moderator attached nor could she have returned it to the gun cupboard after shooting herself twice in the throat.

6. Sheila was in good spirits, looking forward to the future as a family again. Her doctor and her ex husband stated that she was not capable of hurting her father or her children.

7. Two gunshots to her neck.  Hardly indicative of a suicide especially when the first one would have incapacitated her. It is also noticeable that the gun and magazine were empty when found. Was that another coincidence that Sheila just happened to use the last bullet and had no others on her person?

8. No marks or injuries following a fight.  Sheila was tiny compared to the 6' 2" Nevill.  She could not have fought with him without sustaining some sort of injury or damage to her clothing.

9. Sheila had traces of cannabis in her system rendering her calm and docile, not violent or murderous.

10. Sheila had run out of her procyclidine which counteracts the effects of her medication haloperidol. Without this she would have been very shaky and uncoordinated (as described by various witnesses) and would not have had the control needed to get off 25 shots without missing one never mind trying to reload an awkward magazine in between time. 

11. Sheila was unfamiliar with the rifle or any firearm for that matter and would have been unable to make 25 target shots.

12. If Sheila had shot herself in the throat and had remained conscious, there would have been blood in her mouth and throat with resultant blood spatter everywhere as she struggled to breathe. Her fingers would have touched the burning wound and ended up covered in blood as would have her face and neck.  The blood trails running from this wound would have been smudged yet it was not. There was no secondary blood staining to her face or neck when the police initially found her.  The inside of her hands and her finger tips did not have any blood staining.  Sheila therefore was not conscious after the first shot and most certainly did not fire the second one.

13. Sheila's body was found on the far side of the master bedroom away from everyone. Had she committed suicide as some allege it is more than likely that she would have done so beside her children and not remote from them.

14. Perfectly manicured nails and all intact and unbroken.  If Sheila had used the rifle and loaded it at least once she would have ended up with some nail damage.  There was none.

Please post any suggestions for additions as you think fit.

The baby in the blue suit is absolutely gorgeous and I'm not a 'baby' person. His lovely smile  8)><(
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 02:49:45 PM by Admin »

Offline puglove

Good to see Weety kicking ass on the blue forum.

Tesko off on his travels again?    8-)(--)
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Joanne

Oh no, my comment didn't show up!
The little boy in the blue outfit is totally gorgeous, he looks like he's lived before, hs beautiful smile.
 8)><(

Offline starryian

Oh no, my comment didn't show up!
The little boy in the blue outfit is totally gorgeous, he looks like he's lived before, hs beautiful smile.
 8)><(
Yes I agree Joanne. Both beautiful little chaps. Sadly they would have been around 33 years old today, probably with wives and children of their own. We must remind ourselves - and I pull no punches when I say this - exactly what this inhuman beast took away for his own selfish greed. It is sometimes easy to let these smiling, happy souls depicted in these photos drift from our minds as we discuss the case with a discerning and sometimes clinical eye.
Yet we must never forget what Bamber did to them and what this cowardly s..mbag deliberately took away. It is also a stark reminder to us all why we are on this forum. We are going to make sure that this repugnant, psychopathic animal never sees the light of day for the rest of his life.
Starryian..

Offline Joanne

I've been one of Jeremy Bambers biggest fans/advocates.
I was absolutely convinced he hadn't done it and Sheila Had and Julie Mugford had set him up. I was even writing to him in HMP Full Sutton.
I'm glad I found this site because I'd have carried on. I now know why he keeps getting his appeals knocked back.

Offline John

I was absolutely convinced he hadn't done it and Sheila Had and Julie Mugford had set him up. I was even writing to him in HMP Full Sutton.
I'm glad I found this site because I'd have carried on. I now know why he keeps getting his appeals knocked back.

Hi Joanne.   We don't make things up here like Mike 'the tosser' Teskowski over on the blue forum.  Apparently he is in Scotland today in a taxi with a certain troll called Susan Ingham meeting a fictional character called 'z'.  @)(++(*

The facts in the Jeremy Bamber case are all there Joanne.  We believe in the evidence as compared to Tesko's fantasy theories and make-believe scenarios.  I am glad that you have made up your own mind on this case, I am always pleased to help new members with any of the evidence since there is so much of it.  8((()*/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline starryian

It is good to have you on here Joanne. We all have made mistakes in our lives and trusted the wrong people. It shows that you are a good and trusting person. There are so many good people out there of which Jeremy Bamber is certainly not one of them. Bamber is adept at manipulation, lying and deceipt which are as familiar to him as spring flowers to a farmer. He wears dishonesty like a cheap suit and can lie to someone while looking them in the eye at the drop of a hat. In short, this degenerate is as despicable as one could possibly ever be.
 I also admire your honesty Joanne and the fact that you have the guts to shrug it off and redress the balance.
You have certainly done the right thing and I hope that your example be an inspiration to others that are now starting to have their doubts and suspicions about this appalling psychopath's supposed 'innocence'. 8@??)(
Starryian..

Offline Joanne

Thank you  8((()*/

Offline Mr Justice K

Reasons why Sheila Caffell is innocent and why she never murdered her children and parents as claimed by Jeremy Bamber...

Readers should note:  It was stated at Jeremy Bamber's trial that as a consequence of what occurred on the morning of the murders and following Jeremy Bamber's own evidence, an innocent Sheila renders Jeremy Bamber guilty by default.  It does not mean that he carried out the murders alone however.

Please post any suggestions for additions as you think fit.

I haven't had a chance to study recent postings on the Bamber case but I feel this is an excellent list which clearly identifies the evidence which exculpates poor Sheila of any wrongdoing.  I certainly believe you should promote these reasons often and as widely as possible on your excellent twitter site.

There must be others we can add to this surely?
Law without justice is a wound without a cure.  (William Scott Downey)

Offline John

This would appear to be the most hotly contested subject at the moment since Team Bamber are attempting to discredit deceased Sheila Caffell.   I personally believe that their actions are abhorrent.  Attempting to defame a dead girl must be amongst one of the lowest and despicable things that they have attempted.  I have no doubt that McChancer as Tim calls McKay is behind this campaign.  He knows that only by pinning the blame on hapless Sheila will Jeremy Bamber ever have a hope in hell of ever getting back to the Appeal Court.

It is a while since we updated this list so I agree with everyone who has suggested that we revisit it.  I feel that it is quite comprehensive as it is with the 14 unassailable reasons why Sheila is innocent and consequently why Jeremy Bamber must be guilty by default.

We welcome any further updates or additional points at any time.    8((()*/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.