Author Topic: The murder of Samuel Alexander - Serious Case Review.  (Read 67034 times)

Offline Daisy

Re: The murder of Samuel Alexander - Serious Case Review.
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2017, 06:47:27 PM »
It all seems somewhat tenuous.  Friends who have never been identified, carers who never existed, labourers who disappeared into the night etc etc ...  I have a feeling you're onto a lost cause Daisy.

Regardless of the above there is absolutely no evidence to connect Mark with this terrible crime.  Speculation is not evidence.   If you can provide any then please share it with us.

Offline John

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2017, 04:00:44 PM »

Regardless of the above there is absolutely no evidence to connect Mark with this terrible crime.  Speculation is not evidence.   If you can provide any then please share it with us.

The evidence would appear to be circumstantial but it is still evidence.  The three separate layers of concrete laid over Samuel's grave would appear to be extremely self incriminating as far as son Mark is concerned.  No third party would risk carrying out such a burial right beside neighbours let alone revisit the scene on another two occasions simply to add more concrete.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 04:03:50 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2017, 04:25:35 PM »
The evidence would appear to be circumstantial but it is still evidence.  The three separate layers of concrete laid over Samuel's grave would appear to be extremely self incriminating as far as son Mark is concerned.  No third party would risk carrying out such a burial right beside neighbours let alone revisit the scene on another two occasions simply to add more concrete.

It would also have looked suspicious if anyone had seen Mark laying the concrete!

I wonder how far the house is from the nearest neighbour---do you know, Daisy?  Is it in a village where the houses are a long way from each other, and where neighbours/passers by would not necessarily notice what was going on there?

Offline Myster

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2017, 05:17:47 PM »
Neighbouring houses shown below. The white arrow where Sami was buried, black arrows access to the property. I seem to think there was a high wall stretching between the house and garage, shielding views of the rear from the estate road.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2017, 05:24:42 PM »

The reference to the concrete as "mortar" is the thing that bothers me. What reputable builder would use just a sand and cement mix in three thin layers to underpin?  Like you John I've layed a few floor slabs and wallowed shovelling wet foundation concrete, but never seen plain mortar used for such.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2017, 06:43:41 PM »
Neighbouring houses shown below. The white arrow where Sami was buried, black arrows access to the property. I seem to think there was a high wall stretching between the house and garage, shielding views of the rear from the estate road.

Contrary to what was published in the Daily Mail and the presence of a police tent at the front of the property, Samuel was buried at the back. There were several areas of underpinning.

Offline Myster

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2017, 07:57:30 PM »
Contrary to what was published in the Daily Mail and the presence of a police tent at the front of the property, Samuel was buried at the back. There were several areas of underpinning.

But the position of the tent signifies nothing. A CSI tent was present in front of Helen Bailey's property but her body was found floating in cesspit sewage in a garage at the rear.  Contrary to what you believe, most times the Mail gets thing spot on.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4252096/Helen-Bailey-s-fiance-jailed-34-years.html

We still have no witness statement from the woman who called at Sami's house and smelled something like a rotting carcass, presumably coming from the garage where his body was stored for a period?

Offline Daisy

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2017, 08:35:02 PM »
But the position of the tent signifies nothing. A CSI tent was present in front of Helen Bailey's property but her body was found floating in cesspit sewage in a garage at the rear.  Contrary to what you believe, most times the Mail gets thing spot on.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4252096/Helen-Bailey-s-fiance-jailed-34-years.html

We still have no witness statement from the woman who called at Sami's house and smelled something like a rotting carcass, presumably coming from the garage where his body was stored for a period?

Did you not read my previous post in which I posted a link stating Wikipedia have banned all sources of news from the Daily Mail as they are totally unreliable, and tell downright lies?  It is unprecedented as they have never banned a news organisation before.

There was no witness statement from the woman who smelled something from Sami's house.  It was obviously discounted as she had bats in her own garage.  Another fantasy from the Daily Mail with no substance to it.

Offline Myster

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2017, 09:52:44 PM »
Did you not read my previous post in which I posted a link stating Wikipedia have banned all sources of news from the Daily Mail as they are totally unreliable, and tell downright lies?  It is unprecedented as they have never banned a news organisation before.

There was no witness statement from the woman who smelled something from Sami's house.  It was obviously discounted as she had bats in her own garage.  Another fantasy from the Daily Mail with no substance to it.

Wikipedia itself is not all that it's cracked up to be, as anyone with a grudge can edit.  Tell me... what things has the MailOnline got wrong in the Helen Bailey story?

Offline Daisy

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2017, 10:00:41 PM »
Wikipedia itself is not all that it's cracked up to be, as anyone with a grudge can edit.  Tell me... what things has the MailOnline got wrong in the Helen Bailey story?

The Daily Mail is a trashy tabloid and anyone with any intelligence wouldn't bother reading it.

Offline John

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2017, 11:20:52 PM »
Nobody underpins a domestic garage, the whole idea is ridiculous and especially for a frail old man living on state support. Underpinning is used primarily where there is settlement of a house wall causing cracking.  House walls are loaded much more than domestic garages thus why they sometimes fail in poor soil conditions.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 11:24:13 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2017, 01:29:15 AM »
Nobody underpins a domestic garage, the whole idea is ridiculous and especially for a frail old man living on state support. Underpinning is used primarily where there is settlement of a house wall causing cracking.  House walls are loaded much more than domestic garages thus why they sometimes fail in poor soil conditions.

Years ago, my then next door neighbour told me that her garage had been underpinned: just the garage, there were, apparently no problems with the rest of the house.

Offline Myster

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2017, 05:37:28 AM »
The Daily Mail is a trashy tabloid and anyone with any intelligence wouldn't bother reading it.

You haven't answered my question, as you're obviously biased with hatred of any paper which prints the truth.

Rather than being just a mouthpiece for Mark Alexander and turning this forum into a supporters' site, you need to upload documentation - court transcripts, witness statements and pathology reports - so that the rest of us  can decide whether he's innocent or not. So far, I've seen nothing which proves he was wrongly convicted.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 05:49:22 AM by Myster »

Offline Myster

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2017, 05:49:03 AM »

And to underpin, bricks need to be removed to allow concrete (not mortar) to flow underneath and form a supporting foundation for the wall when set. I see nothing of the kind where Sami's body was buried.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2017, 07:22:39 AM »
You haven't answered my question, as you're obviously biased with hatred of any paper which prints the truth.

Rather than being just a mouthpiece for Mark Alexander and turning this forum into a supporters' site, you need to upload documentation - court transcripts, witness statements and pathology reports - so that the rest of us  can decide whether he's innocent or not. So far, I've seen nothing which proves he was wrongly convicted.

I do not have hatred towards the Daily Mail but obviously professional organisations do. How do you know they print the truth? Only Helen Baileys family will be able to tell you if they printed facts. I only know in this case that the truth wasn't told and even the judge criticised the Daily Mail. This is highly unusual.  Many lives have been destroyed by their gutter journalism. There have been many occasions when they have had to make payments to individuals they have made slanderous remarks about.
Court transcripts are not available to the public and are destroyed after a few years. The legal profession are calling for these to be made available.  I have already said I am waiting for the forensic report. Please pay attention and stop asking the same questions.