Author Topic: The murder of Samuel Alexander - Serious Case Review.  (Read 10499 times)

Offline Fact Checker

Re: The murder of Samuel Alexander - Serious Case Review.
« Reply #270 on: March 28, 2019, 09:40:44 AM »
It appears that Sami bought an extra triangular-shaped area of land to the NW containing a long line of conifers, many of which have since been felled and shredded by the present owner.

This land always belonged to the 2 Prospect Close plot, but in the original plans was situated outside the back garden. Sami removed the dividing fence and merged the two bits of land, encircling everything with a line of tall Lleylandi conifers which he planted.

T4 (Ash)?... but that tree wasn't on Sami's property and nowhere near the garage, according to the TPO plan of the former BT Training Centre.

Correct, this large Ash tree (T4) was felled by the Council itself. It was just East of the garage.

That small Hepworth inspection chamber is raised about 3 or 4 inches above the level of the weak concrete base, which suggests that either concrete flags or those Marshalls paviors were meant to be laid on top, presumably by the landscape contractor who never finished the job.  Maybe if you tried to contacted him, he would enlighten you whether they were root barriers or not.  Marshalls or the builders' merchant who supplied those paviors should have a past record of who ordered them, which is normally the person who is doing the work, not the client.

All helpful suggestions. Our biggest problem to date has been trying to identify which contractors and suppliers were actually involved in this site, or indeed any of the other sites (including behind the garage). We have a long list, but very few of the individuals our lawyers and investigators contacted were willing to talk. We are now awaiting copies of Sami's diaries pre-2009 from the police and are hopeful that these will help us identify who he hired for what work.
This account is run by volunteers on the freeMarkAlexander.org team. We welcome healthy debate, but please try to avoid making unsubstantiated or libelous claims. Please excuse us if we do not respond to a post immediately. We may need to conduct further research before we can answer a question fully and this might take some time. All of our posted images are licensed by freeMarkAlexander.org under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #271 on: April 23, 2019, 09:28:25 AM »

All helpful suggestions. Our biggest problem to date has been trying to identify which contractors and suppliers were actually involved in this site, or indeed any of the other sites (including behind the garage). We have a long list, but very few of the individuals our lawyers and investigators contacted were willing to talk. We are now awaiting copies of Sami's diaries pre-2009 from the police and are hopeful that these will help us identify who he hired for what work.

I do not buy this excuse. When it comes to a murder investigation the police are not interested in whether the contractors did “cash in hand” jobs or whether they paid tax. The same goes for the housekeepers. If Mark is really innocent these people would want to help free an innocent man.  One wonders if they know he is guilty.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #272 on: April 29, 2019, 12:36:43 PM »
I do not buy this excuse. When it comes to a murder investigation the police are not interested in whether the contractors did “cash in hand” jobs or whether they paid tax. The same goes for the housekeepers. If Mark is really innocent these people would want to help free an innocent man.  One wonders if they know he is guilty.

If they know he is guilty, why wouldn't they say so?

Would these people realise that the police are not interested in whether they paid tax or not?  If it were me, I wouldn't have realised, and I would have said as little as possible!!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #273 on: May 05, 2019, 11:49:58 AM »

You may want to read up on controlling or coercive behaviour Daisy
A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around the World While the Truth Is Putting On Its Shoes

Offline Daisy

« Reply #274 on: May 06, 2019, 08:38:47 AM »
You may want to read up on controlling or coercive behaviour Daisy

I am not sure I understand. What has it got to do with potential witnesses coming forward?

Offline John

« Reply #275 on: June 03, 2019, 03:44:58 PM »

I tend to agree Daisy, the police aren't interested in black market jobbing when a man was murdered. If contractors have been identified then the police have adequate power to question them.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.