Author Topic: Bamber lawyer Simon McKay loses fight to get fellow SAS soldier off gun charge.  (Read 6394 times)

Padgates staff

One issue I have that I cannot find an answer for, so maybe someone knows.
This guy is still active within the military despite having had an injury which makes him forget and has access to guns and ammo, it sounds like a recipe for disaster or is he not 'on the front line so to speak?
I'm not saying he shouldn't be in the military at all just not in this position.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 10:00:11 AM by Joanne »

Offline Angelo222

On eissue I have that I cannot find an answer for, so maybe someone knows.
This guy is still active within the military despite having had an injury which makes him forget and has access to guns and ammo, it sounds like a recipe for disaster or is he not 'on the front line so to speak?
I'm not saying he shouldn't be in the military at all just not in this position.

No need to fear Joanne. He has a criminal conviction and has been court martialled.  He looks as if he should be getting counselling for some disorder or something.  His Army days are over.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

Ex SAS soldier Sgt Danny Nightingale may be forced to sell the family home after incurring £100,000 in legal fees associated with his recent sentence appeal.

It appears that two promises of donations have not materialised although £40,000 is believed to have been collected through public appeals.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalists/sean-rayment/9770745/SAS-Sergeant-Danny-Nightingale-faces-losing-home-to-fund-campaign-for-justice.html
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

Ex SAS soldier Sgt Danny Nightingale may be forced to sell the family home after incurring £100,000 in legal fees associated with his recent sentence appeal.

It appears that two promises of donations have not materialised although £40,000 is believed to have been collected through public appeals.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalists/sean-rayment/9770745/SAS-Sergeant-Danny-Nightingale-faces-losing-home-to-fund-campaign-for-justice.html

It's quite breathtaking when you look at the facts.  A decorated solder with a wife and young family who has served his country with distinction is facing the possibility of having his home repossessed as a consequence of having to pay extortionate legal fees while child killer and mass murderer Jeremy Bamber gets it all done for free by the same lawyer, namely, Simon McKay.

Now that's ironic!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 02:43:09 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

It's quite breathtaking when you look at the facts.  A decorated solder with a wife and young family who has served his country with distinction is facing the possibility of having his home repossessed as a consequence of having to pay extortionate legal fees while child killer and mass murderer Jeremy Bamber gets it all done for free by the same lawyer, namely, Simon McKay.

Now that's ironic!

The irony indeed

A former SAS sniper who claimed the elite unit was behind the death of Princess Diana has rejoined the regiment as a civilian contractor, it has been reported.
The sergeant, known only as Soldier N, was kicked out of the Army in 2012 after he was convicted of possessing illegal firearms.
Both he and fellow SAS sergeant Danny Nightingale were found guilty of possessing two Glock semi-automatic pistols and more than 300 bullets they had obtained in Iraq.
After he was convicted, it emerged Soldier N had claimed Princess Diana had been murdered, leading to Scotland Yard launching a fresh investigation

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5074403/Sniper-claimed-SAS-killed-Diana-rejoins-regiment.html
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 03:27:34 PM by Nicholas »
A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around the World While the Truth Is Putting On Its Shoes