Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - Introduction to the case  (Read 82334 times)

Offline John

Re: Jeremy Bamber - Introduction to the case
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 03:24:34 PM »
I have come across some very interesting information about the ladies bicycle which was found at the back of Jeremy's house in Goldhanger and evidence that it was indeed used to cycle to the farm.

I have also come across some interesting info on Jeremy's sudden departure from Australia.

Watch this space!  8(0(*
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 03:27:16 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Lindyhop

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2014, 07:52:27 PM »
I'm intrigued!  >@@(*&)

Offline Myster

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2014, 08:42:51 PM »
I'm intrigued!  >@@(*&)
You'll have to be intrigued a little while longer, Lindy... John's post was made in August 2012.  8(8-))
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Lindyhop

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2014, 09:51:35 PM »
Haha I didn't notice the date! Thanks Myster  8(8-))

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2014, 10:21:58 PM »
Haha I didn't notice the date! Thanks Myster  8(8-))

At that time of night what is the chance of anyone seeing his car?  He could have even driven with the lights out part of the time.  I personally think he probably risked it and took the car but we will never know for sure whether he decided to risk being seen so used the car or used the bike instead unless he decides to admit the truth.  Short of a witness who saw him we simply will never know.   

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Lindyhop

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2014, 07:54:50 PM »
At that time of night what is the chance of anyone seeing his car?  He could have even driven with the lights out part of the time.  I personally think he probably risked it and took the car but we will never know for sure whether he decided to risk being seen so used the car or used the bike instead unless he decides to admit the truth.  Short of a witness who saw him we simply will never know.

I wonder if he had an alibi prepared if someone had seen him? I reckon he took the bike as if he was in some kind of disguise, he could've been quite hard to identify by someone driving by. At best an eye-witness would've said that they spotted a male cyclist in the vicinity, but that wouldn't have been enough to even charge him with the murders. So my money is on him cycling there, but as you say unless he 'fesses up we'll never know.

Offline goatboy

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2014, 08:16:28 PM »
I think a car would have been heard by someone-he couldn't risk this and he would have known a  back route from Goldhangar to the farm he could take on a bike. The night he left the farm in his car he made a lot of noise, wheelspinning and revving the engine. Some say this is evidence that he had had a row or a heated argument with his family, I personally think this was part of his alibi (the neighbours would verify that he left the farm that night and without any evidence he had returned they couldn't link him to the murders).

Offline Myster

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2014, 08:18:43 PM »
Jeremy isn't a good a shot as Jeremy, Mick.  I'll let you decide which one's which &%+((£

Off-topic posts go in the Off-topic section down below... there's a good lad  8((()*/

Offline mercury

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2015, 12:51:19 AM »
My question would be, if you are guilty of a crime, why campaign endlessly for nearly three decades declaring your innocence
?
Unless someone doesn't have a conscience at all, I don't see the point, IF all the evidence is stacked positively against them.

Offline Myster

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2015, 10:18:16 AM »
My question would be, if you are guilty of a crime, why campaign endlessly for nearly three decades declaring your innocence?

Unless someone doesn't have a conscience at all, I don't see the point, IF all the evidence is stacked positively against them.

... because he was and still is, furious at getting caught out by Essex police, bitter at Julie for giving his secret money-spinning game away, and even more miffed when the Home Secretary upped his 25 year sentence to a Whole Life Term.

Not forgetting that being served mushy sprouts and lumpy gravy every Christmas is enough to drive anyone to desperation.

Offline mercury

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2015, 09:24:48 PM »
... because he was and still is, furious at getting caught out by Essex police, bitter at Julie for giving his secret money-spinning game away, and even more miffed when the Home Secretary upped his 25 year sentence to a Whole Life Term.

Not forgetting that being served mushy sprouts and lumpy gravy every Christmas is enough to drive anyone to desperation.

i
I don't get how someone can be "pissed off" for centuries, but I do wonder why no high profile person has ever taken up his case

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2015, 10:27:34 PM »
i
I don't get how someone can be "pissed off" for centuries, but I do wonder why no high profile person has ever taken up his case

How do you know they haven't  8(0(*

Welcome to the forum btw.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline mercury

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2015, 12:55:26 AM »
How do you know they haven't  8(0(*

Welcome to the forum btw.

hi and thanks holly

I dont know but never heard of anyone high profile defending him.. And it seems theyre not getting on well its been years and years
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 01:23:47 AM by mercury »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2015, 12:22:47 PM »
hi and thanks holly

I dont know but never heard of anyone high profile defending him.. And it seems theyre not getting on well its been years and years

When you say defending him do you mean a high profile lawyer, such as Michael Mansfield QC, or a high profile person campaigning on his behalf?

I think once a jury returns a verdict it is then incredibly difficult to make good MoJ's as we have seen with other high profile and long-running cases:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3394.msg129016#msg129016

We know MoJ's are a fact of the judicial system and the system is not perfect.  No system is ever perfect? 

Also as I have recently pointed out the one thing that marks out JB's case as being different in this regard is that he does not have the support of any family.  Obviously some, perhaps many, will say no because he murdered them.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6061.msg233108#msg233108
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline mercury

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2015, 11:47:30 PM »
Michael Mansfield??? Jesus h christ

I didnt know that and you make a great point about family not being there as they were dead, horrible as it is, but surely he had friends, maybe not that close though to go through that kind of thing

The other thing is, how comes so many posters on tbis forum and others are so convinced of his guilt, its not exactly a nutters paradise