Author Topic: If...someone has new evidence...  (Read 3615 times)

Offline Myster

Re: If...someone has new evidence...
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2017, 05:32:51 PM »
I don't really get the JM bashing even though I think she was a totally unreliable prosecution witness.  Unlikely her evidence had much impact on jurors.  It seems it was the blood/silencer that sent JB down.   

JM had literally just turned 21 yoa when she was interviewed by the police and subsequently holed up at the police training college, refused contact with the outside world including her mother and without legal representation. 

Many of the high profile MoJ's from the 70's and 80's involve forced confessions or the like.  Mature men cracked under the strain so why would anyone expect a young woman such as JM to stand up to the police using brutal tactics, if indeed this is what happened. 

Btw is the infamous image in the NoW article, post trial, definitely JM?  If it is she looks different?  And if it is her was it taken for the article or was it an old photo the NoW managed to drag up from somewhere to make the article more salacious?  I think the headline was something like I tamed Bamber the beast!   
Brazen hussy!!!  I'm glad she didn't take her top off or else JackieD would still be going ballistic!!!  8()(((@#

... as if having no nickers on wasn't bad enough.  @)(++(*

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=520.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2017, 06:29:23 PM »
Brazen hussy!!!  I'm glad she didn't take her top off or else JackieD would still be going ballistic!!!  8()(((@#

... as if having no nickers on wasn't bad enough.  @)(++(*

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=520.0

Again how do we know the police didn't organise all of this?  JM's explanation re NoW deal? 

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=288.msg4966#msg4966

If she was a 'groomed' witness they would want everything tidied up post trial ie control the media fearing she might lose the plot and spill the beans, if there were any beans to be spilled!
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2017, 12:24:02 PM »
Again how do we know the police didn't organise all of this?  JM's explanation re NoW deal? 

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=288.msg4966#msg4966

If she was a 'groomed' witness they would want everything tidied up post trial ie control the media fearing she might lose the plot and spill the beans, if there were any beans to be spilled!

For a young naive female student the only carrot and stick needed was the threat of exposure re the cheque fraud imo. The police (DS Stan Jones) made it go away on the condition that Julie made a full and frank disclosure about what went on with Jeremy Bamber.  She made a full statement of over 30 pages over the course of several days while she and Sue Batesby were put up at the police training college. She followed through by answering fully and frankly as a witness at Bamber's trial.  Gosh would I have loved to have been there.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 12:28:45 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2017, 12:33:23 PM »
For a young naive female student the only carrot and stick needed was the threat of exposure re the cheque fraud imo. The police (DS Stan Jones) made it go away on the condition that Julie made a full and frank disclosure about what went on with Jeremy Bamber.  She made a full statement of over 30 pages over the course of several days while she and Sue Batesby were put up at the police training college. She followed through by answering fully and frankly as a witness at Bamber's trial. Gosh would I have loved to have been there.

Do you mean at the police training college or JB's trial or both?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2017, 12:46:13 PM »
Do you mean at the police training college or JB's trial or both?

At the trial Holly to see Bamber's face while Julie was destroying him.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2017, 01:23:10 PM »
At the trial Holly to see Bamber's face while Julie was destroying him.

I rather think the police training college would be more interesting where I suspect JM was groomed.

The trial judge warned jurors about JM's reliability as a prosecution witness so I doubt it sealed JB's fate I think the blood/silencer did that.

Online John

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2017, 02:06:01 PM »
I rather think the police training college would be more interesting where I suspect JM was groomed.

The trial judge warned jurors about JM's reliability as a prosecution witness so I doubt it sealed JB's fate I think the blood/silencer did that.

Undoubtedly she was interrogated to the full extent which is normal police procedure but I don't think she was groomed to the extent you might be inferring. Certainly she would have been made very aware of what to expect during the trial and what was expected of her.  Coaching of witness has always been frowned upon but not strictly illegal in its own right.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 02:32:50 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2020, 06:17:42 AM »
Let's be honest. In cases like this 99.999% of what people claim is new evidence is simply a different interpretation of existing evidence than the lawyers interpreted it years prior.

An example of this is the recent article about how the campaign team found proof a 999 call was made from WHF around 6am.

In fact the document is discussing how police were monitoring the WHF phone line at 6am.  It doesn't state a phone call was made to 999 at 6am. We know that in fact they had broken into the line earlier than this and were listening even earlier so it was not even possible for t he phone to make a call.  An attempt to use the phone would have resulted in getting the cop who was monitoring the line at that particular moment.   

Reinterpretations consist of wild speculation and in cases like the above even outright deception because the campaign team well knows the phone could not be used to dial out.  They knew the line was broken into and a direct connection made between WHF and the control room and being monitored.

This is exactly the same as when they misrepresented that someone in the house was communicating with police based on writing that the police were issuing challenges to the house and communicating with those inside the house. It never stated anywhere that anyone in the house responded. Police didn't know they were speaking to dead people until they entered and found them dead.

The only actual way knew evidence can be found in a case like this is if someone who was a participant comes forward with a new story and the story is able to be established as credible as opposed to memory issues because of the passage of time. People forget a lot of things over time. Dreams of finding documents stating police did something wrong is fantasy.  Even if they had done something wrong they would not be stupid enough tot document it and Avery's lawyers would have found such years ago had police been stupid enough to document  it.

Here’s another spot-on explanation that throws the claims from the CT that Nevill called 999 at around 6am.

Nevill was dead hours before then.

Everyone in the house was.

And the phone wasn’t working as the receiver was off the hook (had been since Jeremy took it off when he broke in), and by 4am the police and BT were listening into the line throughout...right up until the police broke in.

So how do the CT expect people to believe Nevill called 999 when he was dead and had rigor mortis?
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2020, 08:32:32 AM »

Here’s another spot-on explanation that throws the claims from the CT that Nevill called 999 at around 6am.

Nevill was dead hours before then.

Everyone in the house was.

And the phone wasn’t working as the receiver was off the hook (had been since Jeremy took it off when he broke in), and by 4am the police and BT were listening into the line throughout...right up until the police broke in.

So how do the CT expect people to believe Nevill called 999 when he was dead and had rigor mortis?
How long does it take to take a phone off the hook?  Seconds.
If there was a third party that person could have rang 999 - who knows?

Was there a conversation, did the 999 call get answered? - who knows?

As you say Nevill Bamber could well have died and in rigor.

I'm not sure the presence of a third party has been ruled out.

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2020, 08:44:52 AM »
How long does it take to take a phone off the hook?  Seconds.
If there was a third party that person could have rang 999 - who knows?

Was there a conversation, did the 999 call get answered? - who knows?

As you say Nevill Bamber could well have died and in rigor.

I'm not sure the presence of a third party has been ruled out.

There's zero evidence of a third party.  The perp was either JB or SC.  SC imo.

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2020, 08:51:29 AM »
There's zero evidence of a third party.  The perp was either JB or SC.  SC imo.
There are lots of reasons it wasn't SC =

1.  broken vertebrae would produce a paralysis.
2.   The blood flows on her look like they were always in the one direction, once lying there.  Definitely not walking around bleeding.
3. Not strong enough to handle Nevill.
4. Few injuries

Why would you pick SC when it is so easy to say it was someone else?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 11:02:13 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2020, 08:52:40 AM »
If someone has new evidence publish it on a forum like the UK Justice forum.
Moderation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2020, 09:09:52 AM »
There are lots of reasons it wasn't SC =

1.  broken vertebrae would produce a paralysis.
2.   The blood flows on her look likey were always in the one direction, once lying there.  Definitely not walking around bleeding.
3. Not strong enough to handle Nevill.
4. Few injuries

Why would you pick SC when it is so easy to say it was someone else?

1.  Two highly qualified pathologists found nothing to contradict the initial murder/suicide theory.

2.  The pathologists agreed SC did not walk around having sustained the first gsw.

3.  The pathologist was not surprised a woman of SC's build was able to inflict the injuries sustained by NB.

4.  SC didn't sustain any injuries other than the two gsw's.

One 'picks' based on what the physical evidence supports.  In this case it overwhelmingly supports SC.

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2020, 11:09:25 AM »
1.  Two highly qualified pathologists found nothing to contradict the initial murder/suicide theory.

2.  The pathologists agreed SC did not walk around having sustained the first gsw.

3.  The pathologist was not surprised a woman of SC's build was able to inflict the injuries sustained by NB.

4.  SC didn't sustain any injuries other than the two gsw's.

One 'picks' based on what the physical evidence supports.  In this case it overwhelmingly supports SC.
1.(a).  From the photo of SC the gun could not be lying on her abdomen and take the trajectory it did. 
1.(b).  If the gun was fired from that position the spent casing would be between the gun and her nightie.

2 I agree with 2.
3.  If he had been shot and they fought she would be covered with his blood. 
4.  I see bruises on her right arm. and smudges or scratch marks.

Both of these findings would be testable by experiment.
1.(a).  From the photo of SC the gun could not be lying on her abdomen and take the trajectory it did. 
1.(b).  If the gun was fired from that position the spent casing would be between the gun and her nightie.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 11:18:17 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2020, 01:37:40 PM »
Since I've been posting on these forums claims are often made about new evidence:

- Mike claims he sent a photo to JB of SC with 1 GSW which got lost en route.

- David claims to have made a forensic evidence breakthrough and dropped his info off to JB's lawyers.

- Roch has recently claimed he has witnessed something irrefutable proving JB's innocence but it isn't his to share.

The above are just 3 examples.  If someone genuinely finds new evidence how should it be handled?  I'm talking new evidence that would almost certainly meet the CCRC/CoA criteria for new evidence and a third appeal or imminent bail pending an appeal. 

- Send to JB for him to deal with as he sees fit?

- Send to CT

- Send to JackieD for her twitter campaign

- Post on blue and red forum and let it go viral!

- Send to JB's lawyers whoever they might be

- Send direct to CCRC

- Send to Theresa May as PM

- Send to Amber Rudd as Home Sec

- Send to local MP

- Send to various media outlets home and abroad

- Walk up and down Oxford St with a board

- Pitch up on Speakers' Corner

- Send to JB's birth parents

- Send to CAL

- Do nothing but die knowing

- Send to Justin Welby

- Send to Andrew Hunter

- Send it to the relatives but not before setting up listening devices.

- As above but for Julie Mugford

- As above but for senior bods at EP

- Send it to the likes of Sir Philip Green or Sir Richard Branson to announce on a banner from a plane, yacht or the like

- Send it to The Quuen

Yes we have processes and systems in place to deal with such matters but  if JB is the victim of arguably the worst MoJ post capital punishment is it right that those who preside over these processes and systems should be the first port of call? 

Does anyone who possesses such evidence have the right to decide? 

The world is fast-moving/changing. Social media means most of the global population is  interconnected for realtime communication.  Do a bunch of arguably middle-aged, middle class, white British males in charge of the legal process and system have the right to receive any evidence before the masses?   

I’d send it to the Queen, Holly

After all, it was she — Regina-versus-Jeremy Bamber

She may decide to have the charge retracted

May even give him an OBE when he comes out
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.