Author Topic: Moderation queries.  (Read 3835 times)

Online G-Unit

Re: Moderation queries.
« Reply #195 on: June 13, 2019, 09:23:34 PM »
You are being snide in that post!

"Mocking in an indirect way"

In my opinion of course.

You're fond of accusing others, aren't you? I don't know whether VS is able to judge his/her own posts or not. 
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Erngath

« Reply #196 on: June 13, 2019, 09:41:31 PM »
You're fond of accusing others, aren't you? I don't know whether VS is able to judge his/her own posts or not.

I'm fond of accusing others of what?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #197 on: June 13, 2019, 10:02:49 PM »
Don't you know when you're being snide?
Did I say that?  No.  I said I didnít know whichpost so offended the mods, especially as none seemed to have been doctored or removed. 
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #198 on: June 13, 2019, 10:06:18 PM »
To be fair I would say a reasonable percentage of my posts are snide, but Iím certainly not the only one guilty of such disgusting behaviour..  There are others far more masterful in the art of snidery than me, mostly on the sceptic side IMO.. 
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Faithlilly

« Reply #199 on: July 08, 2019, 07:00:12 PM »
Davel has just posted on another thread that John has told him that he is being unfairly moderated. I wonder if John could respond to this accusation?
'She ( Kate) did, she brought it up and that she, I mean, this is awful in retrospect as well, she asked what my opinion was on, erm, tut, on whether they were okay leaving the, the doors unlocked, because she was saying 'Is it better that if Madeleine wakes up she can get out and find us or', erm, 'or locking it and, you know, finding that we're not there and the door's locked if she woke up', because Madeleine had woken up, what I thought was the night before. Erm, tut, and it was in that context really, just asking, you know, what I thought. So it was obviously something that was on her mind a bit, huh'.