Author Topic: Moderation queries.  (Read 23328 times)

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

Re: Moderation queries.
« Reply #255 on: June 16, 2020, 11:54:51 PM »
John decides in the end and reinstates if he thinks it is unfair.  And criticising Admin won't help.

Do you not understand this?

I do but isn't asking John to review an admin decision a case of criticism by its very nature?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #256 on: June 17, 2020, 12:13:08 AM »
I do but isn't asking John to review an admin decision a case of criticism by its very nature?

It can be seen so, but it's the correct way to proceed. Publicly challenging the way the forum works is the wrong way to proceed.

Read the rules;

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Make sure you avoid breaking them and then you can appeal if you feel you have been moderated unfairly.

Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Online Eleanor

« Reply #257 on: June 17, 2020, 08:07:13 AM »

Who is asking John to review an Admin Decision?  John is also Admin.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #258 on: June 17, 2020, 11:52:45 PM »
Who is asking John to review an Admin Decision?  John is also Admin.

I was considering writing to John, El, but didn't want to break any rules and wondered if asking for a review would count as being critical by its very nature??
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 11:58:32 PM by Billy Whizz Fan Club »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #259 on: June 18, 2020, 12:48:06 AM »

I was considering writing to John, El, but didn't want to break any rules and wondered if asking for a review would count as being critical by its very nature??

If you have a valid question or concern which you wish to communicate to John I doubt very much if you would be breaking any rule by sending him a PM.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"