Author Topic: Netflix to air new documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 25238 times)

Offline Cheeky Monkey

No.
If you click onto Netflix you can have a month's free subscription and can end your subscription at any time.
No fund required.
But that means he will miss the last four episodes. Trust me, he'll make sure he has a fund to see the good bits.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 10:21:59 PM by Cheeky Monkey »
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline G-Unit

So you think it's possible Maddie died in Sunday... And a pretence was made for four days.. Don't you think that's barmy

What makes you rhink that's what I think? I have said many times I don't know what happened.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Erngath

But that's means he will miss the last four episodes. Trust me, he'll make sure he has a fund to see the good bits.
Should not take too long to raise enough for the next month's subscription.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

What makes you rhink that's what I think? I have said many times I don't know what happened.

But there must be some theories which you can dismiss?

Offline Brietta

I have to disagree, after the recent publicity. I'm certain if he's still kicking about, he'll be tuned right in!
That's if he has the funds for a Netflix subscription of course. Everyone needs a fund to get Netflix.
Perhaps the huge revelation some were expecting might be that the Smiths will remember what the man they saw looked like and be able to furnish a concise description of him in 2007 to enable the age progression you suggest.

That would certainly be a break through ... particularly if you recall that the three published Smith interviews firmly asserted the inability of all three to provide a description to the police.

As it is ... I think he is as laid back about it all as the invisible man which is exactly what he is.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline G-Unit

But there must be some theories which you can dismiss?

All possibilities remain on the table in my opinion.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Erngath

Even the one promoted by CMOMM?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Murat did it?
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline G-Unit

Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Vertigo Swirl

What is 'it'?
Anything you want it to be.  According to you all possibilities remain on the table.
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Online ShiningInLuz

So far we have had an incredibly mild February.
Lots of preparatory work done in the garden.

We've had no snow so far.

March has been a mixture of wind, rain and sun.

The snowdrops are now withering, the early daffodils are blooming, the Forsythia is beginning to bloom and the rhododendrons are full of buds, looking promising for Easter.
I can never decide which is my favourite season.

The best part of our journey will be once more crossing the new Queensferry bridge with the glorious views of both the Forth Railway bridge and the Forth Road Bridge.
&%%6  I LOVE snowdrops.  They used to emerge just before my birthday.  So I am planning to see if I can grow snowdrops in Portugal.

Queensferry sounds like Edinburgh to Dundee.  Who does your beloved support, footie-wise?  When I was very young, the 'cheerleader' at Rugby Park was a sheep.  I don't remember his other details.
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

Anything you want it to be.  According to you all possibilities remain on the table.

I don't want 'it' to be anything in particular. I repeat; I don't know what happened to Madeleine McCann so I can't rule anyone out of beng involved in her disappearance.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Davel

You have said nothing has been rulef out so by definition you think thst is possible
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Vertigo Swirl

I don't want 'it' to be anything in particular. I repeat; I don't know what happened to Madeleine McCann so I can't rule anyone out of beng involved in her disappearance.
Fortunately youíre not tasked with finding out.  Letís hope those who are are able to be a little more discerning when evaluating the evidence and discard possibilities which are clearly ludicrous.

Offline carlymichelle

it  is already listed on netflix australia we will get it  tonight  or tommrow    the preview is on there though