Author Topic: Timeline May 3rd  (Read 11795 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Timeline May 3rd
« Reply #870 on: July 25, 2020, 07:23:21 PM »
Yes, but not the OC tennis courts.

Yep, looks like you have got it.  Actually there is one tennis court and one, I think its called, multipurpose court.

It is about 40 metres north of where the leading Smith was.  IIRC that was Martin Smith and wife.  Please correct me if I have that name wrong.   I always wondered if the man carrying Madeleine took refuge with a helper in there?  I have always thought that it was likely that the actual lifter was someone female that Madeleine knew and trusted, possibly a nanny..

I want to make it clear that Amy Teirney is no more likely in my thoughts than any of the other female staff there.   I think all the nannies lived there Ö and anyway I know that I could be wrong about it being a nanny.

It goes on the back burner with other stuff that  feel worth keeping.

~~~~~~~~~~

I have always thought that the person carrying Madeleine was let down by the get away driver, who failed to turn up.   In my opinion, the getaway vehicle was parked on the little car parking area immediately opposite the Tapas reception.   I think that the driver of the getaway vehicle took fright when he saw Gerry chatting with Jez on his drive past route Ö and then saw Jane walking up the road to where Tannerman suddenly appeared.  I think he whizzed off in the opposite direction leaving the person who carried Madeleine in the lurch.

Now who have we come across recently who always runs for it when he smells trouble for himself ?   *%6^
I am probably wrong on that one, but he fits the Bill, so on the back burner with him, just in case.   All IMO

Online Anthro

« Reply #871 on: July 25, 2020, 08:12:49 PM »
The phone box isn't far from the apartments where the nannies lived. Maybe Amy used the phone box to phone home because it was cheaper than using her mobile. She may even have been able to reverse the charges.
I wonder why she didnít mention the calls in both her statements.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #872 on: July 25, 2020, 08:17:41 PM »
I wonder why she didnít mention the calls in both her statements.

I don't suppose she thought they were relevant.
No-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance because belief without evidence is useless.