Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 395322 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5880 on: September 15, 2020, 03:35:45 PM »
Inga went missing on May 2, 2015, from a forest in Schönebeck, Saxony-Anhalt, during a barbecue. At the time of her disappearance, the girl was visiting the Wilhelmshof district of Stendal. She went to collect wood for a campfire with other children in the forest.

in another article
"Police initially believed Inga had run into woodland to collect wood for a campfire. Detectives were on the scene that evening and the search expanded to include more than 1,000 officers.

Police officers and volunteers searched the 3,500-hectare forest for four days using dogs, helicopters with thermal imaging cameras, searchlights and loud speakers, but no evidence was found."
https://inews.co.uk/news/inga-gehricke-missing-madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-what-happened-disappearance-434507

That is a large area to cover.

They only searched for four days? Even the so-called bumbling PJ searched for Madeleine McCann for seven days.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5881 on: September 15, 2020, 04:41:23 PM »
They only searched for four days? Even the so-called bumbling PJ searched for Madeleine McCann for seven days.
British police obviously take the disappearance of children far more seriously than their counterparts on the continent and for that we should be proud, but instead we moan about the cost to the taxpayer.

“On Friday, after almost eight weeks of searching, officers from Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire major crime unit declared a “no-body” murder investigation”.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5882 on: September 15, 2020, 05:48:26 PM »
British police obviously take the disappearance of children far more seriously than their counterparts on the continent and for that we should be proud, but instead we moan about the cost to the taxpayer.

“On Friday, after almost eight weeks of searching, officers from Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire major crime unit declared a “no-body” murder investigation”.

Then arrested her parents?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #5883 on: September 15, 2020, 06:23:00 PM »

Well fancy that, parents suspected of killing their own child.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5884 on: September 15, 2020, 06:26:55 PM »
And your point is?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5885 on: September 15, 2020, 06:27:23 PM »
Well fancy that, parents suspected of killing their own child.
yes, it’s never happened before.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5886 on: September 15, 2020, 06:30:20 PM »

it will be interesting to see if there is any previous history

Offline jassi

« Reply #5887 on: September 15, 2020, 06:51:51 PM »

Not the normal sort of parental activity, though, so worthy of note. IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5888 on: September 15, 2020, 07:46:51 PM »
Not the normal sort of parental activity, though, so worthy of note. IMO
That’s why it’s in the newspapers for people to salivate over.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5889 on: September 25, 2021, 10:42:46 PM »
For all those claiming that Kate was unemployed because she hadn’t completed her GP training or was now unemployable
this should come as disappointing news.  Let’s hope none of you is hospitalized in the Leicester area as you might need her ministrations and that would probably finish you off  @)(++(*
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16191846/madeleine-mccanns-ex-gp-mum-kate-returns-to-work/

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #5890 on: September 25, 2021, 11:45:51 PM »
For all those claiming that Kate was unemployed because she hadn’t completed her GP training or was now unemployable
this should come as disappointing news.  Let’s hope none of you is hospitalized in the Leicester area as you might need her ministrations and that would probably finish you off  @)(++(*
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16191846/madeleine-mccanns-ex-gp-mum-kate-returns-to-work/

I wonder if the children's ward has since recorded an increase in prescriptions for sedative drugs?

Anyway, I suppose she had to return to work eventually, what with the twins being old enough to fend for themselves now, like they were when they were 18 months.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5891 on: September 26, 2021, 07:28:55 AM »
I wonder if the children's ward has since recorded an increase in prescriptions for sedative drugs?

Anyway, I suppose she had to return to work eventually, what with the twins being old enough to fend for themselves now, like they were when they were 18 months.
Then she should have returned to work back when they were 18 months, shouldn’t she? .  Also she is working with Covid patients so the ickle children should be safe from the wicked witch.
Leave the cutting “comedy” to Frankie Boyle, he’s a bit better at it than you…