Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 76263 times)

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #5775 on: September 13, 2019, 07:04:09 AM »
There are sometimes two sides to a tale...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7456251/Geoffrey-Boycott-NEVER-hit-former-girlfriend-south-France-insists-former-friend.html
Oh thatís alright then.  If a former friend says so in the Daily Mail  then it must be true.
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Myster

• Senior Moderator
  • Karma is a wonderful thing.
« Reply #5776 on: September 13, 2019, 07:31:13 AM »
Oh thatís alright then.  If a former friend says so in the Daily Mail  then it must be true.
Does she look like she's been beaten black&blue twenty times to you?!!!
La Maja de Goya... Superb!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISXznwKgKR0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5777 on: September 13, 2019, 09:13:43 AM »
So thatís a no then.

I never claimed she was found guilty of wrongdoing.  I said she called it wrong ie made the wrong decision which ultimately resulted in the death of an innocent man.
Setting the pussy among the pigeons!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5778 on: September 13, 2019, 09:21:36 AM »
"If" isn't what you said four weeks ago when it was cut and dried, Dr. G...

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10983.msg553088#msg553088

I try to play it down so as not to upset Davel but if you play your cards right I might consider sharing with you and cancelling my meeting with Sir Martin Brunt.

Its a simple and straightforward case only made complex if you don't filter out all the noise that has surrounded it.

Offline Davel

« Reply #5779 on: September 13, 2019, 11:52:31 AM »
I try to play it down so as not to upset Davel but if you play your cards right I might consider sharing with you and cancelling my meeting with Sir Martin Brunt.

Its a simple and straightforward case only made complex if you don't filter out all the noise that has surrounded it.

Why should it upset me... Its more likely to make me laugh.
You've given away more than you think.... And you have no evidence to put before a court... Just a theory
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5780 on: September 13, 2019, 12:00:43 PM »
Why should it upset me... Its more likely to make me laugh.
You've given away more than you think.... And you have no evidence to put before a court... Just a theory

If I've given away more than I think and its making you laugh then why not give the others here the potential for a laugh too?

If my theory is correct it will be a cinch for a reasonably competent officer to gather evidence.

Offline Davel

« Reply #5781 on: September 13, 2019, 12:04:47 PM »
If I've given away more than I think and its making you laugh then why not give the others here the potential for a laugh too?

If my theory is correct it will be a cinch for a reasonably competent officer to gather evidence.

So you've admitted you don't have any evidence... As I predicted.. Your idea is a theory... Lots of people have them
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5782 on: September 13, 2019, 12:10:32 PM »
So you've admitted you don't have any evidence... As I predicted.. Your idea is a theory... Lots of people have them

You said I have no evidence to put before a court but that doesn't mean that I don't have any evidence at all.

Offline Davel

« Reply #5783 on: September 13, 2019, 12:30:59 PM »
You said I have no evidence to put before a court but that doesn't mean that I don't have any evidence at all.

It means you have no evidence to put before a court.. So the evidence you think you have is weak and doesn't prove anything... You have a theory unsupported by evidence that could be used in court.. The same as Amaral.. Cmomm.. And many.. Many others

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #5784 on: September 13, 2019, 07:04:36 PM »
Does she look like she's been beaten black&blue twenty times to you?!!!
She looks like sheís been punched in the face, not fallen and hit her head, thatís for sure.
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Myster

• Senior Moderator
  • Karma is a wonderful thing.
« Reply #5785 on: September 13, 2019, 07:20:10 PM »
She looks like sheís been punched in the face, not fallen and hit her head, thatís for sure.
The bruises are consistent with having banged her right forehead (visible raised bump) and/or the bridge of her nose on the floor, and then bleeding down internally underneath her eyes.  I used to have bottled milk delivered by a farmer's sister. One morning she turned up for payment, unrecognisable with a purple forehead and facial bruises below both eyes worse than those of Margaret Moore. I asked her "What on earth happened to your face and haven't you been to A&E yet?"  She replied "Oh no, it's nowt... I tripped over't bailer in't farmyard and landed on me yed".
La Maja de Goya... Superb!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISXznwKgKR0

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #5786 on: September 13, 2019, 07:25:32 PM »
The bruises are consistent with having banged her right forehead (visible raised bump) and/or the bridge of her nose on the floor, and then bleeding down internally underneath her eyes.  I used to have bottled milk delivered by a farmer's sister. One morning she turned up for payment, unrecognisable with a purple forehead and facial bruises below both eyes worse than those of Margaret Moore. I asked her "What on earth happened to your face and haven't you been to A&E yet?"  She replied "Oh no, it's nowt... I tripped over't bailer in't farmyard and landed on me yed".
Where was the Farmerís sister in Geoffreyís hour of need?!  The French courts obviously havenít a clue then, much like the Portuguese ones.

Offline barrier

« Reply #5787 on: September 14, 2019, 08:22:29 AM »
Cressida Dick has been awarded a damehood, the female equivalent of a knighthood, in Theresa May's outgoing honours list.

Is she a buck passer,thats how the greasy pole usually works.Best say opinion again, one supposes.

Now Britain's top cop Cressida Dick is dragged into the Nick scandal after it's revealed she had a key role in probe as she tries to shift blame to her deputy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7462237/Cressida-Dick-revealed-key-role-Nick-scandal-tries-shift-blame.html
    Can you build an Emerald city with these grains of sand?       

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5788 on: September 14, 2019, 10:07:43 AM »
Is she a buck passer,thats how the greasy pole usually works.Best say opinion again, one supposes.

Now Britain's top cop Cressida Dick is dragged into the Nick scandal after it's revealed she had a key role in probe as she tries to shift blame to her deputy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7462237/Cressida-Dick-revealed-key-role-Nick-scandal-tries-shift-blame.html
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Carl Beech, aka 'Nick', benefit from a £22,000 payout by lying about being assaulted by Savile?  He managed to con the legal system and no doubt a few conspiracy theorists to boot.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline barrier

« Reply #5789 on: September 14, 2019, 10:31:05 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Carl Beech, aka 'Nick', benefit from a £22,000 payout by lying about being assaulted by Savile?  He managed to con the legal system and no doubt a few conspiracy theorists to boot.

Do you include the met amongst those of a conspiracy bent,credible and true weren't his claims thought to be.

Sir Richard said: "The fact remains, however, that Beech had not remained consistent, the Metropolitan Police informed the district judge that Beech had remained consistent and 'he is felt to be a credible witness who is telling the truth'."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49160506
    Can you build an Emerald city with these grains of sand?