Author Topic: Tannerman, Crècheman, Innocentman and now TOTman. Could you make it up?  (Read 623 times)

Offline Faithlilly

Could you supply a Cite for what Gerry said?  Thanks in advance.

I already have just a few posts ago but here it is again.

From Gerry’.

------ That they bathed the children, the deponent having left at 18H00 for a tennis game only for men, at which were: DAN, tennis instructor; JULIAN, with whom he had played tennis several times; and CURTIS, with whom he had also played.
Moral Guilt
Detractors of the work of our British Police in bringing criminals to justice generally ignore the important distinction between moral proof and legal evidence of guilt. In not a few cases that are popularly classed with 'unsolved mysteries of crime,' the offender is known, but evidence is wanting. If, for example, in- a recent murder case of special notoriety and interest,* certain human remains had not been found in a cellar, a great crime would have been catalogued among `Police failures'; and yet, even without the evidence which sent the murderer to the gallows, the moral proof of his guilt would have been full and clear.
Robert Anderson

Offline Faithlilly

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9475.msg460800#msg460800

The man seen by Gail Cooper may match ... but definitely on the 3rd of May two other men each carrying a child were observed.  Firstly by Mr McCluskey ... 'McCluskeyman'? and by Mr Smith ... Smithman.

By my count that makes four.  Who knows how many more called in following OG appeals.

There was absolutely nothing to link the man Gail Cooper saw and Madeleine’s disappearance, not one scintilla of evidence.
Moral Guilt
Detractors of the work of our British Police in bringing criminals to justice generally ignore the important distinction between moral proof and legal evidence of guilt. In not a few cases that are popularly classed with 'unsolved mysteries of crime,' the offender is known, but evidence is wanting. If, for example, in- a recent murder case of special notoriety and interest,* certain human remains had not been found in a cellar, a great crime would have been catalogued among `Police failures'; and yet, even without the evidence which sent the murderer to the gallows, the moral proof of his guilt would have been full and clear.
Robert Anderson

Offline Eleanor

I already have just a few posts ago but here it is again.

From Gerry’.

------ That they bathed the children, the deponent having left at 18H00 for a tennis game only for men, at which were: DAN, tennis instructor; JULIAN, with whom he had played tennis several times; and CURTIS, with whom he had also played.

Thank you.  But is there more than one Julian, I have to ask myself.

Offline Faithlilly

Of course that’s a possibility. Another one of those McCannland coincidences?
Moral Guilt
Robert Anderson

Online G-Unit

I expect the guest sheets in the PJ files would show whether there was another guest whose name began with J.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Eleanor

I expect the guest sheets in the PJ files would show whether there was another guest whose name began with J.

If The PJ didn't find the original Julian they might have had some difficulty finding another.

Offline Alice Purjorick

Brian Jones had two sons named Julian.
Both named for Julian "Cannonball" Adderley.
Now work that into the conversation at a dinner party  8(0(*
This Inquiry concludes that loose, premature unsubstantiated and incorrect reportage maximised speculation and created an uncontrolled reporting frenzy

Offline Eleanor

Brian Jones had two sons named Julian.
Both named for Julian "Cannonball" Adderley.
Now work that into the conversation at a dinner party  8(0(*

I've got one.  How's about that then.

Offline Alice Purjorick

I've got one.  How's about that then.

Tops me! the best I can do is a nephew of same name.
One more and we have a five a side footy team.
I wonder if the Julian is prepared to come out of retirement and become an international crime fighter again like when he was 13 on Kirrin Island and all that....................OK zipping it now boss  ?{)(**
This Inquiry concludes that loose, premature unsubstantiated and incorrect reportage maximised speculation and created an uncontrolled reporting frenzy

Offline Eleanor

Tops me! the best I can do is a nephew of same name.
One more and we have a five a side footy team.
I wonder if the Julian is prepared to come out of retirement and become an international crime fighter again like when he was 13 on Kirrin Island and all that....................OK zipping it now boss  ?{)(**

My Julian only plays Rugby.  Public School you know.  He wouldn't be seen dead with a football.

Offline Robittybob1

• Executive Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • Help to solve the Madeleine McCann case
I prefer Julia.
What are you doing to find Madeleine?
https://www.youcaring.com/madeleinemccann-1080869

Offline kizzy

I prefer Julia.

Julia, for a rugby player.
POSTS ARE -  MY OWN OPINION

Online G-Unit

If The PJ didn't find the original Julian they might have had some difficulty finding another.

Afaik the PJ weren't looking for a Julian. I thought you might fancy a little light research actually. 
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Robittybob1

• Executive Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • Help to solve the Madeleine McCann case
Afaik the PJ weren't looking for a Julian. I thought you might fancy a little light research actually.
Where would you start?

Online G-Unit

Where would you start?

Here; scroll down and there's all the guest names.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAPAS_BOOKING.htm
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything