Author Topic: Kevin Craigie is trying to have a book published.  (Read 28376 times)

Jason

Re: Kevin Craigie is trying to have a book published.
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2012, 08:30:29 PM »

Just becasue kevin Craigie does not wish to discuss his case on here, that does not mean that he is guilty as charged. I would not discuss my case on here If I had one.

Offline John

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2012, 10:11:00 PM »

Just becasue kevin Craigie does not wish to discuss his case on here, that does not mean that he is guilty as charged. I would not discuss my case on here If I had one.

Your are missing the point somewhat.  He was the one who posted his case on here and started to debate it but when the questions got too heavy for him he decided to throw a wobbly and do one. 

A significant indicator of guilt in my opinion.  If he is afraid to truly debate his case then he has something to hide.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2012, 10:19:19 PM »
Something else which bothers me about the Kevin Craigie case.  We know from the transcript of Kevin's interview by police that he followed his friend Mark Fuller and victim Kenneth Rothwell across London at a discreet distance before Fuller beckoned him into Rothwell's home.  Just what was their intention?  What were they going to do when Rothwell realised he had two strange men in his home and not just the one he had invited?

Was this a scheme they had undertaken previously?  They knew that a homosexual man would probably not report a robbery, is that how they got away with it on previous occasions?  Were there previous occasions or was this a one off opportunistic event?

Did things get out of hand when Kenneth Rothwell was having none of it and fought back?  Why did Craigie try to phone his parents in Glasgow instead of calling an ambulance?

These are the questions which Kevin refuses to answer.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 10:21:14 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Jason

« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2012, 10:51:27 PM »

There were mo robbery though. They were both charged with conspiracy to rob 9 months later. They went there to sleep that night as Hostel was shut up for night. They had done this several times before with no incident

Offline John

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2012, 01:17:17 AM »

There were mo robbery though. They were both charged with conspiracy to rob 9 months later. They went there to sleep that night as Hostel was shut up for night. They had done this several times before with no incident

No robbery?  They took several items from the mans house and stole his car.  Deffo no robbery then!   @)(++(*

When Kevin Craigie set out to shadow Fuller and Rothwell he had no idea how far away from the hostel Rothwell actually lived and that their journey would involve a trip on London Underground.  Craigie wasn't invited to the house and Fuller was only there for one thing and it wasn't to sleep!

Consequently your comment that they went there to sleep as the Hostel was shut is untrue as the Hostel was not shut when they set out.  Fuller picked Rothwell up in a gay bar while Craigie looked on, what exactly was Craigie's involvement that night?  Was he Fullers backup in case it all went wrong?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 01:42:10 AM by John »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2012, 10:14:13 AM »

No robbery?  They took several items from the mans house and stole his car.  Deffo no robbery then!   @)(++(*

When Kevin Craigie set out to shadow Fuller and Rothwell he had no idea how far away from the hostel Rothwell actually lived and that their journey would involve a trip on London Underground.  Craigie wasn't invited to the house and Fuller was only there for one thing and it wasn't to sleep!

Consequently your comment that they went there to sleep as the Hostel was shut is untrue as the Hostel was not shut when they set out.  Fuller picked Rothwell up in a gay bar while Craigie looked on, what exactly was Craigie's involvement that night?  Was he Fullers backup in case it all went wrong?

I wouldn't be surprised if Craigie is attempting to alter the facts in his case in order to allow him to look good less guilty.  As he mixes with more and more people in London it is only a matter of time before he is outed as a fraud yet again.  Whatever happened his website that Karen Torley was devising for him?   It appears to have disappeared even before it was properly launched.

De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Jason

« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2012, 02:06:43 PM »
Read your comments. 2/100. Please go back and revise, before condemning a very probable innocent guy. The answers are in the CCRC and Appeal submissions

Offline John

« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2012, 02:47:11 PM »
Read your comments. 2/100. Please go back and revise, before condemning a very probable innocent guy. The answers are in the CCRC and Appeal submissions

Isn't it strange that the guy who struck the fatal blow was released after 10 years yet Kevin Craigie served 13 years?   Anyone care to explain this?    >@@(*&)

Craigie was rightly convicted of the Joint Enterprise murder of Kenneth Rothwell.  He set out that night to do mischief but it all went horribly wrong for him.  He may not have made the fatal blow but he left Mr Rothwell to bleed to death.  Craigie could have dialled 999 at any time and summoned help.  In his police interview Craigie speaks of Mr Rothwell lying moaning as he bled to death from serious head injuries.  By leaving Mr Rothwell without medical assistance Craigie effectively killed him just as much as if he had hit him over the head with the stair spindle as Fuller admitted to doing.

Craigie probably regrets his actions but it is too late, Kenneth Rothwell is dead!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 03:04:01 PM by John »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2012, 02:55:38 PM »
Is there any way to get Mr Fuller's paperwork?
I'd like to read his take on the matter.

Jason

« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2012, 05:01:31 PM »

Fuller was not released at 10 years. Suggest you at lesat try to have some understanding a case fore you try to demolish it. I have read most of it now and can see that you are really very eager to convince people that kevin Craigie is guilty. Sad, really, as I mind you telling people on here that his own lawyer Harry had said  to you on the phone that he was not guilty too. I started with an open mind. Once I had read the CCRC summissions, The Crane report and Appeal I was swayed that Kevin craigie is not guilty. He is still fighting to clear his name decades later, and you use the prosecutions "edited" versions to condemn a man. Thats not right

Offline sika

« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2012, 06:12:14 PM »

Fuller was not released at 10 years. Suggest you at lesat try to have some understanding a case fore you try to demolish it. I have read most of it now and can see that you are really very eager to convince people that kevin Craigie is guilty. Sad, really, as I mind you telling people on here that his own lawyer Harry had said  to you on the phone that he was not guilty too. I started with an open mind. Once I had read the CCRC summissions, The Crane report and Appeal I was swayed that Kevin craigie is not guilty. He is still fighting to clear his name decades later, and you use the prosecutions "edited" versions to condemn a man. Thats not right
How long did Fuller serve?  I happen to believe that Fuller alone, was responsible for battering Mr Rothwell to death.  However, there seems no doubt that Craigie was in the house, aware that Mr Rothwell was badly injured and then went on to steal the dead mans car.   Irrespective of everything else, the fact that Craigie was prepared to leave a badly injured man helpless, is good enough reason to bang him up for a good few years. 

Does Craigie accept that he was guilty of an offence that night and deserved a prison sentence?  Is it purely the murder charge that he contests?

Did Craigie have any previous convictions?

Jason

« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2012, 06:17:59 PM »
I am not kevin craigies spokesman. Read all the papers, its all in there. He had no choice but to leave as you will see and it was kevin craigie who alerted the undercover police car to stop them which they then did. he did try and summon help in the house and was almopst bludgeoned himself by the stair spindle in fullers hands. He has notdone no offence as you will see. dont know about previous convictions

Jason

« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2012, 09:58:04 PM »

I was fortunate enough to be able to read some of Kevin Craigies autobiography.(15 chapters) This is not a "fairy story" or an "all about me" as some of you claim. It is actually a fascinating book, which will in my opinion be a best seller as were the books by David Peltzer " A child called it". The early chapters describing daily life at that school in Dumfries and Galloway had me engrossed. He is not "trying" to have it publihed. It is being published.

Offline sika

« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2012, 10:05:28 PM »

I was fortunate enough to be able to read some of Kevin Craigies autobiography.(15 chapters) This is not a "fairy story" or an "all about me" as some of you claim. It is actually a fascinating book, which will in my opinion be a best seller as were the books by David Peltzer " A child called it". The early chapters describing daily life at that school in Dumfries and Galloway had me engrossed. He is not "trying" to have it publihed. It is being published.
@)(++(*

Offline Joanne

« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2012, 01:23:45 PM »

The whole point of a biography is that it's all about you! Which is why I said it!
Who is publishing it? I can't find it on Amazon? I'd have thought it'd go to kindle straight away-no publishing costs as such when it's a computer transfer.