Author Topic: maddie will be 18 this year  (Read 21597 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: maddie will be 18 this year
« Reply #120 on: May 04, 2021, 10:02:21 AM »
Seriously, year after year the McCanns remind us of the anniversary of their daughter's disappearance and write such heartfelt words - does anyone actually, seriously in their heart of hearts believe that these are the words of individuals who callously disposed of their daughter's corpse that night?  Is there a precedent for suspects to continually draw attention to their alleged crimes in such a manner year in, year out for 14 years, or are the McCanns trendsetters in this respect?

“3rd May 2021

Every May is tough – a reminder of years passed, of years together lost, or stolen. This year it is particularly poignant as we should be celebrating Madeleine’s 18th birthday. Enough said.

The Covid pandemic has made this year even more difficult for many reasons but thankfully the investigation to find Madeleine and her abductor has continued. We hang on to the hope, however small, that we will see Madeleine again. As we have said repeatedly, we need to know what has happened to our lovely daughter, no matter what. We are very grateful to the police for their continued efforts.

We still receive so many positive words and good wishes despite the years that have gone by. It all helps and for that we are truly grateful – thank you.

~Kate and Gerry”
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #121 on: May 04, 2021, 10:13:45 AM »
Seriously, year after year the McCanns remind us of the anniversary of their daughter's disappearance and write such heartfelt words - does anyone actually, seriously in their heart of hearts believe that these are the words of individuals who callously disposed of their daughter's corpse that night?  Is there a precedent for suspects to continually draw attention to their alleged crimes in such a manner year in, year out for 14 years, or are the McCanns trendsetters in this respect?

Yes.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #122 on: May 04, 2021, 10:20:30 AM »
Yes.
Why?  What's the slam dunk piece of incontrovertible proof that leads you to no other possible conclusion? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #123 on: May 04, 2021, 10:21:26 AM »
Thanks Jim, now how about fixing yourself?

Now that is a tall order, especially as Spammy isn't exactly stupid.  Intellectually, I mean?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #124 on: May 04, 2021, 10:29:28 AM »
Why?  What's the slam dunk piece of incontrovertible proof that leads you to no other possible conclusion?

The total absence of abduction evidence.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #125 on: May 04, 2021, 10:30:46 AM »

Nobody knows how much support the McCanns have from the general public, but they seem to think there's enough interest for them to need to respond by issuing bulletins at certain times. Imo a dual purpose is served; it comforts those who do support them as they see it as a sign of their devotion to their daughter, and it keeps the interest of the media.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #126 on: May 04, 2021, 10:33:08 AM »

It's a bit sad that you appear to be incapable of anything beyond tunnel vision.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #127 on: May 04, 2021, 10:33:48 AM »
It's a bit sad that you appear to be incapable of anything beyond tunnel vision.

Oh, I'm sorry.

What evidence am I missing?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #128 on: May 04, 2021, 10:39:49 AM »
Nobody knows how much support the McCanns have from the general public, but they seem to think there's enough interest for them to need to respond by issuing bulletins at certain times. Imo a dual purpose is served; it comforts those who do support them as they see it as a sign of their devotion to their daughter, and it keeps the interest of the media.

And also fuels spite.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #129 on: May 04, 2021, 10:43:49 AM »
Oh, I'm sorry.

Probably none at all.  And what would we all do without your twisted stance on life?

Fourteen Years and some of us still care enough to hope.  You don't appear to have any hope.  That is what is so sad.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #130 on: May 04, 2021, 10:55:22 AM »
Probably none at all.  And what would we all do without your twisted stance on life?

Fourteen Years and some of us still care enough to hope.  You don't appear to have any hope.  That is what is so sad.

I have plenty of hope thankyou.

Every day I hope I win the lottery so I can live on my own private island in the Caribbean, fulfilling & existence of sin & debauchery at my very own private brothel, full of scantily clad young women tending to my every wish & command.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #131 on: May 04, 2021, 11:00:29 AM »
I have plenty of hope thankyou.

Every day I hope I win the lottery so I can live on my own private island in the Caribbean, fulfilling & existence of sin & debauchery at my very own private brothel, full of scantily clad young women tending to my every wish & command.

With no great effort from you.  Other than abuse of those less fortunate.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #132 on: May 04, 2021, 11:00:51 AM »
Is that it?  Really??  Wow.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #133 on: May 04, 2021, 11:02:20 AM »
Why would two individuals who had disposed of their daughter's body want the media to keep focused on their crime year in year out? 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #134 on: May 04, 2021, 11:03:47 AM »
Oh, I'm sorry.

You are using the (in your opinion) absence of evidence of one crime as proof that a different crime has been committed.  That's a poor bit of logic IMO.