Author Topic: Does Wolters have photographic evidence?  (Read 21298 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Does Wolters have photographic evidence?
« Reply #570 on: May 28, 2021, 04:26:41 PM »
At least one of which was raised by threatening to sue people.
And what's wrong with that?  If "people" were so sure of what they had written or said they wouldn't have needed to cough up, but if you think people should be allowed to write any old crap and get away with it then I guess this would stick in your craw somewhat.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #571 on: May 28, 2021, 04:28:10 PM »
I reckon people saw what they wanted to see.

So all the sightings of Maddie are unreliable... But the Smith sighting isn't... Is what sceptics think... Its not what the police think

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #572 on: May 28, 2021, 04:28:21 PM »
deleted
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 04:43:35 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #573 on: May 28, 2021, 05:51:25 PM »
So all the sightings of Maddie are unreliable... But the Smith sighting isn't... Is what sceptics think... Its not what the police think

Did I say that ......No.................

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #574 on: May 28, 2021, 06:03:25 PM »
Did I say that ......No.................

I would say you agree with it... Or do you think the Smith sighting is unreliable.. The police certainly seem to think so

Offline Anthro

« Reply #575 on: May 28, 2021, 06:33:58 PM »
We do, unless the caller has come forward this week. HCW hasn't retracted his appeal, so we're all still frantically searching for the mystery caller.

Who's paying his legal fees? Nobody. It will be pro bono, quid pro quo, in nomine iustitia, quia fama

“Speaking as the show ended, top cop Alfred Hettmer claimed: There have been 16 calls about this number and one of them is promising. The caller is believed to be from Bavaria, Germany – where Brueckner lived before moving to Portugal”.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/madeleine-mccann-police-tipped-promising-22294371

It would be interesting to know what Christian Kruse’s location was on 3/5/07.
https://wochenblatt.cc/mutmasslicher-madeleine-mccann-moerder-war-teil-des-paedophilen-netzwerkes-zudem-deutscher-aus-concepcion-gehoerte/

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #576 on: May 28, 2021, 06:40:33 PM »
I reckon people saw what they wanted to see.
And people believe what they want to believe eg that Martin Smith saw Gerry carrying a dead body through the streets of Luz.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 11:04:26 PM by Vertigo Swirl »