Author Topic: maddie will be 18 this year  (Read 21402 times)

Offline Anthro

Re: maddie will be 18 this year
« Reply #255 on: May 08, 2021, 09:32:59 PM »
I'm just saying a prosecutor for the BKA say's her fate is known,  is CB the culprit, seems little or no evidence he is.
🙄

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #256 on: May 08, 2021, 09:46:11 PM »
It seems Madeleine, the girl who disappeared 14 years ago, is no longer the focal point of this discussion. Vilification comes to mind.

She hasn't been for a very long time.  But this is no longer of any importance beyond what it means to The McCanns.

This Forum is now just a hate fest while fools like you and me try for some inexplicable reason to keep hope alive.  But this is really not important.  The outcome won't matter in the grand scheme of things.  We will either be happy or sad, but it won't actually affect our lives in the long term.

I am just pleased that I haven't spent 14 years without any hope at all.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #257 on: May 08, 2021, 10:09:33 PM »
I don't need to validate it .
If you can't accept it, then that's your problem.
Do you comprehend that your comment is a reflection upon yourself?

Offline jassi

« Reply #258 on: May 09, 2021, 09:09:59 AM »
Do you comprehend that your comment is a reflection upon yourself?

Is it really? How very perceptive of you to identify this from an anonymous poster on a niche website.
Might do better going back to playing with your pictures.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

« Reply #259 on: May 09, 2021, 09:51:34 AM »
She hasn't been for a very long time.  But this is no longer of any importance beyond what it means to The McCanns.

This Forum is now just a hate fest while fools like you and me try for some inexplicable reason to keep hope alive.  But this is really not important. The outcome won't matter in the grand scheme of things.  We will either be happy or sad, but it won't actually affect our lives in the long term.

With you on this bit  8((()*/
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline kizzy

« Reply #260 on: May 09, 2021, 09:56:50 AM »

This Forum is now just a hate fest while fools like you and me try for some inexplicable reason to keep hope alive.  But this is really not important.  The outcome won't matter in the grand scheme of things.  We will either be happy or sad, but it won't actually affect our lives in the long term.

I think we all have hope...its just we are hoping for different things.

The only difference is our beliefs are different.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #261 on: May 09, 2021, 10:00:18 AM »

I think we all have hope...its just we are hoping for different things.

The only difference is our beliefs are different.

in th  tiny  chance maddie is alive she will be  18  if she ever realises who she is she will owe the mcanns nothing

Offline jassi

« Reply #262 on: May 09, 2021, 10:01:45 AM »
in th  tiny  chance maddie is alive she will be  18  if she ever realises who she is she will owe the mcanns nothing

She might sue them for neglect though.

Or maybe not -

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #263 on: May 09, 2021, 10:04:18 AM »
She might sue them for neglect though.

also for whatever trauma she went though

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #264 on: May 09, 2021, 10:17:21 AM »
also for whatever trauma she went though
See, you guys have hope after all!  You hope Madeleine is alive and will seek vengeance on her parents.  How sweet.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #265 on: May 09, 2021, 10:35:46 AM »
See, you guys have hope after all!  You hope Madeleine is alive and will seek vengeance on her parents.  How sweet.

how sweet to be left to the elements at 3 year old ....in your reckoning then.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #266 on: May 09, 2021, 10:39:10 AM »

It would be pretty funny so I hope it happens too.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #267 on: May 09, 2021, 10:55:50 AM »
It would be pretty funny so I hope it happens too.
Yeah, I hope so too, because at least it would prove you and a lot of other folk were completely wrong for 14 + years.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #268 on: May 09, 2021, 10:56:32 AM »
how sweet to be left to the elements at 3 year old ....in your reckoning then.
Explain the logic of your deduction thanks.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #269 on: May 09, 2021, 11:07:35 AM »
Yeah, I hope so too, because at least it would prove you and a lot of other folk were completely wrong for 14 + years.

I wouldn't care.

The amusement gained from Maddie's hatred of her parents would easily outweigh my disappointment in being proven wrong.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.