Author Topic: maddie will be 18 this year  (Read 21642 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: maddie will be 18 this year
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2021, 12:46:14 PM »
You are also entirely at liberty to believe that the world is flat and was created 6000 years ago by an Almighty God, it doesn't actually mean everyone else shares your views however.  It also doesn't make you right, or even very clever.

The McCanns are presumed innocent, but so must everyone else be, so Maddie was never abducted.

So who does that leave?  Well, the McCanns again, but they must be presumed innocent, so who does that leave?

Nobody, because everyone must be presumed innocent.

Ipsofacto, there was never an abduction.

Maddie left of her own accord to pursue a life in isolation.

That is the only legally acceptable inference that can be drawn when constrained by the rule of innocence presumed.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 12:53:17 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2021, 01:44:22 PM »
The McCanns are presumed innocent, but so must everyone else be, so Maddie was never abducted.

So who does that leave?  Well, the McCanns again, but they must be presumed innocent, so who does that leave?

Nobody, because everyone must be presumed innocent.

Ipsofacto, there was never an abduction.

Maddie left of her own accord to pursue a life in isolation.

That is the only legally acceptable inference that can be drawn when constrained by the rule of innocence presumed.
You what?  You clearly have little understanding of the law.  It's legal to presume someone has been abducted or murdered without presuming a named individual is guilty of that crime. 
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 01:46:27 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2021, 01:55:58 PM »
You what?  You clearly have little understanding of the law.  It's legal to presume someone has been abducted or murdered without presuming a named individual is guilty of that crime.

Well I'm sorry but I refuse to presume a person of whom there's no evidence even exists is guilty of a crime that isn't proven to have occurred. It's a ridiculous concept.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2021, 02:03:17 PM »
Well I'm sorry but I refuse to presume a person of whom there's no evidence even exists is guilty of a crime that isn't proven to have occurred. It's a ridiculous concept.
I see.  So unless an abductor leaves behind a calling card, then it's safe to say that when someone disappears without trace they almost certainly weren't abducted.  Thanks for the clarification.  We can now assume Claudia Lawrence went off of her own accord to lead a new life somewhere else.  mystery solved.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2021, 02:18:12 PM »
I see.  So unless an abductor leaves behind a calling card, then it's safe to say that when someone disappears without trace they almost certainly weren't abducted.  Thanks for the clarification.  We can now assume Claudia Lawrence went off of her own accord to lead a new life somewhere else.  mystery solved.

I knew you'd mention Claudia Lawrence, it's wrong to presume her dead without evidence, people might stop looking for her.
There's no good reason to believe she hadn't just grown tired of sleeping with married men & opted to start a new life somewhere else with a totally new identity.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2021, 02:30:09 PM »
I knew you'd mention Claudia Lawrence, it's wrong to presume her dead without evidence, people might stop looking for her.
There's no good reason to believe she hadn't just grown tired of sleeping with married men & opted to start a new life somewhere else with a totally new identity.
Absolutely.  Anyone who says she's been abducted and murdered is clearly a fantasist.  It's so obvious when you put it through the Spam Logic Machine.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2021, 03:16:16 PM »
Absolutely.  Anyone who says she's been abducted and murdered is clearly a fantasist.  It's so obvious when you put it through the Spam Logic Machine.

The abduction logic applies to Lord Lucan imo

There's no evidence he was abducted, but he did disappear, so it's not unreasonable to presume him abducted.

I really hope he's found safe & well soon  &%54%

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2021, 03:21:09 PM »
The abduction logic applies to Lord Lucan imo

There's no evidence he was abducted, but he did disappear, so it's not unreasonable to presume him abducted.

I really hope he's found safe & well soon  &%54%
Has anyone ever claimed Lord Lucan was abducted?  This is a first as far as I'm aware.  Who would abduct him and why?  Aliens perhaps?  Or more likely the Secret Service, to spy on the Russians.  Another mystery solved - you're on fire today Spam!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2021, 03:26:52 PM »
Has anyone ever claimed Lord Lucan was abducted? This is a first as far as I'm aware.  Who would abduct him and why?  Aliens perhaps?  Or more likely the Secret Service, to spy on the Russians.  Another mystery solved - you're on fire today Spam!

I did just then, he disappeared. It's not unrealistic therefore to presume him abducted.

I don't know who would want to abduct him & why, but paedos get accused of abducting Maddie with no evidence that's the case, so maybe Lord Lucan was abducted by gay rapists.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2021, 03:32:17 PM »
I did just then, he disappeared. It's not unrealistic therefore to presume him abducted.

I don't know who would want to abduct him & why, but paedos get accused of abducting Maddie with no evidence that's the case, so maybe Lord Lucan was abducted by gay rapists.
Just a wee thought but do you think individual circumstances are in any way relevant to each case we've been discussing, or is it just a case of making the most ludicrous suggestions simply for effect and because you're a bit bored?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2021, 03:46:21 PM »
Just a wee thought but do you think individual circumstances are in any way relevant to each case we've been discussing, or is it just a case of making the most ludicrous suggestions simply for effect and because you're a bit bored?

There's nothing else for me to talk about until the next white cop shoots a black person so just humour me for the time being, please.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2021, 04:23:16 PM »
There's nothing else for me to talk about until the next white cop shoots a black person so just humour me for the time being, please.
There's an article in today's Times by Lionel Shriver which you would undoubtedly enjoy, about the BLM movement.  If you havent' already read it and would like to, just ask nicely I will post it on the relevant thread.

Offline Carana

« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2021, 12:36:07 PM »
As of 12th May, Madeleine will cease to be a ward of court. Her parents will still be her parents, but will have no right to make decisions about her future, those decisions will be hers.

What has led you to believe that?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2021, 01:08:26 PM »
What has led you to believe that?

Wardship will expire when the child reaches the age of 18.
https://www.johnsonastills.com/site/blog/ejablog/my-child-has-been-made-a-ward-of-court-what-does-this-mean#:~:text=Wardship%20is%20the%20name%20that,ensure%20their%20safety%20and%20protection.&text=A%20child%20cannot%20be%20removed,the%20permission%20of%20the%20Court.

Parental responsibility only lasts as a legal concept until the child is 18
https://www.google.com/search?q=end+of+parental+rights+uk&safe=strict&rlz=1CAPKUQ_enGB867GB867&sxsrf=ALeKk03RbKVrZLyYJ5d1l1ewx-dQ6i2yaA%3A1619524797325&ei=vfyHYNCrE4mZsAeBnoqQCg&oq=end+of+parental+rights+uk&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeOgcIABBHELADUPW5AVjWwAFg98UBaAFwAngAgAGUAogB3AWSAQUwLjIuMpgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrIAQjAAQE&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwiQ_v6BsJ7wAhWJDOwKHQGPAqIQ4dUDCA4&uact=5

If you have parental responsibility, your most important roles are to:

provide a home for the child
protect and maintain the child
You’re also responsible for:

disciplining the child
choosing and providing for the child’s education
agreeing to the child’s medical treatment
naming the child and agreeing to any change of name
looking after the child’s property
https://www.gov.uk/parental-rights-responsibilities

As from 12th May Madeleine's parents will not be able to make the above decisions on her behalf without her agreement, she will be able make her own decisions.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2021, 01:38:05 PM »
Wardship will expire when the child reaches the age of 18.
https://www.johnsonastills.com/site/blog/ejablog/my-child-has-been-made-a-ward-of-court-what-does-this-mean#:~:text=Wardship%20is%20the%20name%20that,ensure%20their%20safety%20and%20protection.&text=A%20child%20cannot%20be%20removed,the%20permission%20of%20the%20Court.

Parental responsibility only lasts as a legal concept until the child is 18
https://www.google.com/search?q=end+of+parental+rights+uk&safe=strict&rlz=1CAPKUQ_enGB867GB867&sxsrf=ALeKk03RbKVrZLyYJ5d1l1ewx-dQ6i2yaA%3A1619524797325&ei=vfyHYNCrE4mZsAeBnoqQCg&oq=end+of+parental+rights+uk&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeOgcIABBHELADUPW5AVjWwAFg98UBaAFwAngAgAGUAogB3AWSAQUwLjIuMpgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrIAQjAAQE&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwiQ_v6BsJ7wAhWJDOwKHQGPAqIQ4dUDCA4&uact=5

If you have parental responsibility, your most important roles are to:

provide a home for the child
protect and maintain the child
You’re also responsible for:

disciplining the child
choosing and providing for the child’s education
agreeing to the child’s medical treatment
naming the child and agreeing to any change of name
looking after the child’s property
https://www.gov.uk/parental-rights-responsibilities

As from 12th May Madeleine's parents will not be able to make the above decisions on her behalf without her agreement, she will be able make her own decisions.
you seem to entertaining the possibility that she is still alive?  That’s a question btw.