Author Topic: maddie will be 18 this year  (Read 21634 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: maddie will be 18 this year
« Reply #150 on: May 04, 2021, 12:21:56 PM »
I certainly get the sense of a very frustrated individual.  Maybe one of those Incel types?

I have plans to exterminate all the Chads & Staceys.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #151 on: May 04, 2021, 12:26:58 PM »
I have plans to exterminate all the Chads & Staceys.
Thought so.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #152 on: May 04, 2021, 12:36:34 PM »
I think the media is now well trained to focus on their innocence, their suffering, their bravery and their devoutness as well as publicising any rumour whatsover that suggests that someone else committed a crime. Quite useful for them imo.
Ah, the McCanns are pulling the media's strings, I get you.   Bloody brilliant these McCanns.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #153 on: May 04, 2021, 12:48:26 PM »
Ah, the McCanns are pulling the media's strings, I get you.   Bloody brilliant these McCanns.

Their power is ... ehm ... unbelievable
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Erngath

« Reply #154 on: May 04, 2021, 07:52:00 PM »
Their power is ... ehm ... unbelievable

I did start a thread  quite some time ago which was possibly not worded as precisely as I intended.
The gist of the thread was what keeps the sceptics/doubters so convinced in their doubts/scepticism for so many years.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #155 on: May 04, 2021, 08:35:57 PM »

I think the media got the message long ago, with the help of Carter Ruck.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #156 on: May 04, 2021, 09:04:48 PM »
Right, so the McCanns control the media in a way that not even politicians and royalty are able to - such AMAZING power!

Offline barrier

« Reply #157 on: May 04, 2021, 09:35:50 PM »
I did start a thread  quite some time ago which was possibly not worded as precisely as I intended.
The gist of the thread was what keeps the sceptics/doubters so convinced in their doubts/scepticism for so many years.

We don't work to a script.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #158 on: May 04, 2021, 09:40:32 PM »

Supporters all believe in the same thing.  The Innocence of The McCanns.

Sceptics don't know what they believe in.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #159 on: May 04, 2021, 09:44:44 PM »
We don't work to a script.

Never thought you were  working to a script.
But what keeps you in such a committed conviction that Madeleines parents are involved in her disappearance in spite of so many years of varied police investigations?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #160 on: May 04, 2021, 09:52:47 PM »
i wont  sugarcoat it i  think maddie is dead  but on the  other hand if she is somehow alive and one day  discovers who she is she has no obligation to get in contact with her birth parents  imo i doubt she remembers them she owes the  mccans nothing imo

However if you do watch the various programmes about adults who are seeking their birth mother who abandoned them as babies most do want to know their birth lineage and if they have siblings.
And perhaps that might outweigh your perception that " she owes them nothing".....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #161 on: May 05, 2021, 12:22:54 AM »

Carter Ruck are libel lawyers and if the McCanns had so desired they could have sued many many many more publications who had printed the most terrible lies about them than they did.

Exactly what is it that you object to about the McCanns taking steps to stop being traduced by the gutter press?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #162 on: May 05, 2021, 12:28:13 AM »
Carter Ruck are libel lawyers and if the McCanns had so desired they could have sued many many many more publications who had printed the most terrible lies about them than they did.

Exactly what is it that you object to about the McCanns taking steps to stop being traduced by the gutter press?

There is no logical answer to that.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #163 on: May 05, 2021, 07:19:06 AM »

When the case was archived by the Portuguese in 2008 there wasn't enough evidence for them to decide what happened on 3rd May 2007. I've seen no evidence which changes that, so imo the situation remains as it was in 2008.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #164 on: May 05, 2021, 07:38:22 AM »
Never thought you were  working to a script.
But what keeps you in such a committed conviction that Madeleines parents are involved in her disappearance in spite of so many years of varied police investigations?
I don't have a commited conviction to the involvement of the parents, if you can find one in any of my previous posts good luck with that.Smitman is the key always has been imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.