Author Topic: maddie will be 18 this year  (Read 21643 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: maddie will be 18 this year
« Reply #300 on: May 12, 2021, 01:35:22 PM »
They might claim they want her found, but if they already know she rests peacefully amongst the landfill then it's merely a bluff.
one they’re still maintaining completely pointlessly 14 years later then.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #301 on: May 12, 2021, 01:36:54 PM »
one they’re still maintaining completely pointlessly 14 years later then.

People still believe them.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #302 on: May 12, 2021, 01:41:04 PM »
People still believe them.
People would have forgotten all about them years ago if they’d stopped banging on so about the child they “pretended” they were looking for.   But yes you’re probably right - it’s quite common for child murderers to constantly draw attention to their crimes and demand governments review all the evidence against them, it’s because they enjoy living on a knife-edge of being found out for years and years, they simply adore the stress of it all.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #303 on: May 12, 2021, 01:51:31 PM »
People would have forgotten all about them years ago if they’d stopped banging on so about the child they “pretended” they were looking for.   But yes you’re probably right - it’s quite common for child murderers to constantly draw attention to their crimes and demand governments review all the evidence against them, it’s because they enjoy living on a knife-edge of being found out for years and years, they simply adore the stress of it all.

What?  Their family, friends, neighbours, everyone would just forget a kid is missing & never question why the child's parents aren't making a song & dance about searching for her? OK.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #304 on: May 12, 2021, 02:19:22 PM »
What?  Their family, friends, neighbours, everyone would just forget a kid is missing & never question why the child's parents aren't making a song & dance about searching for her? OK.
I wasn’t talking about their immediate circle as I’m sure you were aware.  It would have been quite acceptable and understandable if the McCanns had decided after two or three years of intense songing and dancing, that they announced to the public that they would continue to look for Madeleine privately, using Fund money and private detectives. The spotlight would be off them going forward, they could have told friends and family after a while that the investigation had dried up, gone nowhere and they could have happily spent the balance of the fund on new earrings and a new car and got on with the rest of their lives in peace.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #305 on: May 12, 2021, 08:30:44 PM »
This computer-generated picture features on social media today.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 10:03:10 AM by Anthro »

Offline jassi

« Reply #306 on: May 12, 2021, 08:34:58 PM »
Is this supposed to be of some significance ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #307 on: May 12, 2021, 08:42:24 PM »
Is this supposed to be of some significance ?

Yes, it's Maddie, her coloboma healed up nicely & her eyes grew a deeper shade of brown, plus she's active on social media.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #308 on: May 12, 2021, 09:04:37 PM »
This picture features on social media today.

Does the person who posted this picture have permission from the girl or her parents/guardians to use her picture, and, I presume, suggest that she may be Madeleine McCann?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #309 on: May 12, 2021, 09:21:06 PM »

What if Maddie developed Gender Dysphoria?  I hear that's quite common among kids these days.

Maybe she had hormones, gender reassignment surgery, grew a massive beard & started power lifting.

She'd be completely unrecognisable by now.

Maybe that's why no one has seen her in years.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #310 on: May 12, 2021, 09:42:00 PM »
Certainly similar, but the coloboma iris defect in the wrong position.  Not Madeleine McCann IMO.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #311 on: May 12, 2021, 10:02:19 PM »
Certainly similar, but the coloboma iris defect in the wrong position.  Not Madeleine McCann IMO.

i dont think  childrens pictures  or any pictures  from social media should be allowed to be posted on here without permisson

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #312 on: May 12, 2021, 10:55:21 PM »
i dont think  childrens pictures  or any pictures  from social media should be allowed to be posted on here without permisson

I agree and any such images posted here in future will be removed.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #313 on: May 13, 2021, 12:05:20 AM »
I agree and any such images posted here in future will be removed.

good most forums dont allow pictures of  random people posted  on their forum

Offline barrier

« Reply #314 on: May 13, 2021, 05:55:18 AM »
Nothing from SY which would carry more significance.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.