Author Topic: Is there more circumstantial evidence against the mccanns than there is CB  (Read 216950 times)

Offline Eleanor

Brückner was not necessarily inside apartment 5A. Theoretically, someone else could have passed Madeleine on to him. My opinion.

And in my opinion also.

Offline kizzy

Brückner was not necessarily inside apartment 5A. Theoretically, someone else could have passed Madeleine on to him. My opinion.

WHO, surely you wont mean..... gmcc....in your opinion

Offline kizzy

I think you are completely mistaken... We wil see

Its not me who is mistaken.......... seems it s wolt with his concrete evidence. imo

Offline Eleanor

WHO, surely you wont mean..... gmcc....in your opinion

No.  Gerald McCann definitely did not pass his daughter on to Brueckner.  So let's dump that suggestion.

Offline barrier

And in my opinion also.

Quite right, CB picked up Smithmans package, boy was that a surprise, now you'll understand why its circumstantial at best.imo
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

Perfectly possible, particularly when taking Jane Tanners sighting into consideration.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

Perfectly possible, particularly when taking Jane Tanners sighting into consideration.

Tanner had no more  seen the alleged abductor than I've just seen a Unicorn. You'll understand why I post rubbish, keeping up with you.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

Quite right, CB picked up Smithmans package, boy was that a surprise, now you'll understand why its circumstantial at best.imo

Where was Smithman hiding for a fortnight?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

Where was Smithman hiding for a fortnight?

Which fortnight would that be ? probably couldn't be arsed like Tanner never alerted right away.

Offline Mr Gray

Its not me who is mistaken.......... seems it s wolt with his concrete evidence. imo

As I said we will wait and see. Woltets does have more credibility than you

Offline Eleanor

I am surprised that you can actually spell Circumstantial.

Offline Eleanor

Which fortnight would that be ? probably couldn't be arsed like Tanner never alerted right away.

Couldn't be arsed is so passé these days.

Offline Eleanor

As I said we will wait and see. Woltets does have more credibility than you

Your self control never ceases to amaze me.

Offline barrier

I am surprised that you can actually spell Circumstantial.

I'm surprised you can actually read and digest its meaning, hey oh,  C'est La Vie,

Offline Eleanor

I'm surprised you can actually read and digest its meaning, hey oh,  C'est La Vie,

Wrong context for probably the only bit of French you ever heard.