Author Topic: If CB was found guilty would the McCanns be completely cleared?  (Read 3111 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: If CB was found guilty would the McCanns be completely cleared?
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2021, 12:39:35 PM »
I'm not asking to.  What I'm pointing out is that is basically impossible to completely cleared of any crime so it's absurd to use this as s stick to beat kkthe McCanns
As regards the archiving report I seem to recall that the SC said it was not evidence of innocence which to me is completely  wrong

If Maddie turned up alive & well & said "a paedo abducted me & my parents had nothing to do with it"

Just like that, McCanns cleared.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2021, 12:53:14 PM »
Isabel Duarte claimed that the archiving dispatch cleared the McCanns, so she obviously didn't agree with you.

I expect you have a cite for your recall of what the SC judges said about the archiving report?

It would de pend how Duarte defined cleared...pg 70

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2021, 12:59:05 PM »
If Maddie turned up alive & well & said "a paedo abducted me & my parents had nothing to do with it"

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2021, 01:07:32 PM »

She could be lying having been brainwashed... Or a clone

Offline Brietta

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2021, 01:55:59 PM »

That would be brilliant were it to happen.  But I seriously doubt that Madeleine would be able to revisit the trauma of being separated from her siblings and parents to make much sense of their life changing events of 2007.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2021, 02:48:55 PM »

You are kidding of course.  You would simply say she was too young to remember the evening her parents sold her to the paedo.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly