Author Topic: Is there more circumstantial evidence against the mccanns than there is CB  (Read 216296 times)

Offline barrier

Don't forget the Scottish sock puppet that makes an occasional appearance  8(0(*

Doubles don't count.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Sceptics, myself, Gunit, jassi, spammy ,kizzy, carly, about even, sure of your statement.
Angelo, The General, John, Faithlilly, Pathfinder, Holly, Icanhandlethetruth, there are others who think the McCanns are hiding something or worth kicking too...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

Angelo, The General, John, Faithlilly, Pathfinder, Holly, Icanhandlethetruth, there are others who think the McCanns are hiding something or worth kicking too...

At least one of those hasn't posted for some time, absent from elsewhere too.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

At least one of those hasn't posted for some time, absent from elsewhere too.
I don’t know what absent from elsewhere means, and I don’t know who you are referring to but it is clear to me that there are far more bashers than supporters on this forum.  Add Miss Taken while you’re at it, she’ll be back to put the boot in soon enough.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

I don’t know what absent from elsewhere means, and I don’t know who you are referring to but it is clear to me that there are far more bashers than supporters on this forum.  Add Miss Taken while you’re at it, she’ll be back to put the boot in soon enough.

Best get recruiting then if it causes so much angst.

Offline Venturi Swirl

It causes me precisely no angst at all, god knows what gave you to believe otherwise.

Online Eleanor

Oh Dear.  Silly Boy.

Offline barrier

It causes me precisely no angst at all, god knows what gave you to believe otherwise.

McCann bashers are in far greater number than supporters  on this forum.

Why bring it up then.

Offline Anthro

Is this what some of you want?  What was the only decent Forum on this subject?  Or are you getting a bit fed up with being gainsaid?

This should work both ways.  And no one needs to insult anyone, but it has now degenerated.

I can no longer do the job that I signed up for.  In fact I find myself being almost as ghastly as most Sceptics.

I don't want to be like this.  I don't want to think like this.  I want at least to consider what I read.  And least of all do I need to be insulted by whoever sees fit, when in fact I have done nothing at all in many a long month.

However, if you all want to say whatever you please then you will have no use for the likes of me.

In fact I think it is probably time for me to retire.  Seven years has been a bit too long.

I shall be offering my notice to John.
Please don’t, Eleanor.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Why bring it up then.
I didn’t, you did when you claimed supporters outnumbered sceptics, I was merely correcting you.  You’re welcome.

Online Eleanor

Please don’t, Eleanor.

Oh Dear, Anthro, if only you realised. I don't actually do anything.  I sit here for endless hours and watch a bunch of idiots who might perhaps not say something that they should't just because I am watching.

But I think that I have been doing this for a it bit too long now.

You see, I have done this for what I thought was the good of The Forum and the right of anyone to comment.  But it hasn't quite panned out that way.  My decisions as a Moderator are often reversed.  So what was the point? 

I am perfectly capable of expressing an opinion as an ordinary member without being hog tied to Moderator Status.  In fact probably more so.

So don't worry.  I won't be going anywhere.

Offline Anthro

Oh Dear, Anthro, if only you realised. I don't actually do anything.  I sit here for endless hours and watch a bunch of idiots who might perhaps not say something that they should't just because I am watching.

But I think that I have been doing this for a it bit too long now.

You see, I have done this for what I thought was the good of The Forum and the right of anyone to comment.  But it hasn't quite panned out that way.  My decisions as a Moderator are often reversed.  So what was the point? 

I am perfectly capable of expressing an opinion as an ordinary member without being hog tied to Moderator Status.  In fact probably more so.

So don't worry.  I won't be going anywhere.
🙌🏻