Author Topic: The McCann Forum.  (Read 6437 times)

Offline Lace

Re: The McCann Forum.
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2021, 10:30:02 AM »
"Where is everybody?"  somewhere you and other certain mods opinions don't hold the high cards due to your mod status :)

"Or is everyone fed up with over moderation on this Forum"

I can't speak for everyone but most I know on this thread  some are fed up with blatant censorship. This will cause me to be banned as I didn't us the correct thread provided AND had the audacity to call it out.

8)><(

There are other forums which are evenly moderated and free speech, without libel, is allowed, and skeptics are not addressed at mentally ill or vile trolls.

A song to sum up the last mod?    8)--))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj6LIjpxY-I

Sorry to hear you are lonely,   cheer up and listen to a more cheerful song.

This song to get you moving -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReEgXh-wURs
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 10:47:33 AM by Lace »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2021, 09:00:55 PM »
 @)(++(*

I am not the lonely one who will lose their perceived power over members.

And I don't live for this forum-I have a life. This is just a passing interest. I would post more often, but can't be bothered with the forum politics.

But it should be a warning to those who depend on it the most- to be careful it doesn't get wiped due to silent keyboards... ?>)()<
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline barrier

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2021, 09:03:12 PM »
@)(++(*

And I don't live for this forum-I have a life. This is just a passing interest. I would post more often, but can't be bothered with the forum politics.

But it should be a warning to those who depend on it the most- to be careful it doesn't get wiped due to silent keyboards... ?>)()<

There's more to life than forums, tis true, especially now the nights are getting lighter.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2021, 10:56:39 AM »
@)(++(*

Good to hear you're not lonely.   Just that you have a need to post here now and again to leave spiteful comments,  how wonderful of you.   You would miss doing that I am sure if the forum would to close,  you would have to find something else to unload your bitterness on.   Take care.

Offline Lace

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2021, 11:01:08 AM »
There's more to life than forums, tis true, especially now the nights are getting lighter.

I agree with you.   However,   if you have an interest in the case and would like to have a conclusion as to what happened to Madeleine,  it is worth while popping in to debate and see what is new.  Doesn't have to take up much of your time does it.

Offline jassi

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2021, 11:06:39 AM »
Good to hear you're not lonely.   Just that you have a need to post here now and again to leave spiteful comments,  how wonderful of you.   You would miss doing that I am sure if the forum would to close,  you would have to find something else to unload your bitterness on.   Take care.

Pot meet kettle   @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2021, 11:07:49 AM »

Offline Lace

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2021, 11:08:33 AM »
I don't come onto this forum to leave spiteful comments but sometimes it is called for.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2021, 11:22:42 AM »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2021, 11:44:04 AM »

Pot meet kettle   @)(++(*
Pot meet kettle meet toaster.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2021, 12:51:58 PM »
I agree with you.   However,   if you have an interest in the case and would like to have a conclusion as to what happened to Madeleine,  it is worth while popping in to debate and see what is new.  Doesn't have to take up much of your time does it.

Time is something  none of know how much we have left, use it wisely.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 12:54:13 PM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2021, 02:23:14 PM »

Thanks for the advice.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2021, 12:28:47 PM »

Yes, don't go leaving your children alone  and go drinking it is against the law in the UK.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9413775/Woman-left-child-home-NINE-hours-drinking-binge-court-hears.html

Oh is this being spiteful  oh dear...  Now where were we?, ah yes,  UK police are treating MBMs disappearance as if it was done in the UK.. apart from charging the parents with neglect. 

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2021, 01:04:57 PM »
Yes, don't go leaving your children alone  and go drinking it is against the law in the UK.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9413775/Woman-left-child-home-NINE-hours-drinking-binge-court-hears.html

Oh is this being spiteful  oh dear...  Now where were we?, ah yes,  UK police are treating MBMs disappearance as if it was done in the UK.. apart from charging the parents with neglect.

She left the child alone for 9 hours.

Doesn't everyone do that once they go to sleep?

'They originally thought they were dead as they were out cold.

So there you go, she was sleeping.

"Bell had left the kitchen sink running"

She had the foresight to make sure child had access to drinking water, good for her.

"She left the door unlocked"

It would have been completely irresponsible to lock the child in, what if she needed to escape in the event of a fire?

'There are very brief periods when the defendant goes back to her flat but she sometimes just goes to the door for very short periods of time"

So she was making checks on the child.

This was well within the bounds of responsible parenting imo.

The proof of that is that the child was completely unharmed.

The McCann case is clearly a much worse case of neglect since Maddie's life was directly affected by her parents actions.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2021, 01:34:58 PM »

If it's not being spiteful, then it's certainly being wilfully ignorant of the facts of the McCann case which are quite dissimilar from the one you have highlighted above.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly