Author Topic: So what exactly is Wolters sure about?  (Read 15169 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: So what exactly is Wolters sure about?
« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2021, 10:59:04 AM »
Sue Hill had this to say back in 2017.

Sue Hill, a former Metropolitan Police Senior Detective, told hosts that because of a lack of resources, long-standing investigations such as the search for Madeleine need to be called off

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3075702/good-morning-britain-that-hunt-for-missing-madeleine-mccann-is-a-waste-of-taxpayers-money-karen-danczuk/

Changed her tune then, has she?

Offline barrier

« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2021, 11:03:08 AM »
Changed her tune then, has she?

Nah, its all noise for the sake of it, she was a former MPSD in 2017 and still is today, join the dots, 2017, 10th year since the disappearance, this year the girls would be 18th birthday.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #107 on: May 15, 2021, 09:53:18 AM »
According to an ex Met Chief Inspector Wolters has nothing concrete, he only has reasonable suspicion based on CB's past and circumstantial evidence.

"Ex-chief inspector Mick Neville, who founded the Met Police’s Central Forensic Image Team in 2012, believes officers are just hoping for a confession from Brueckner.

He told the Daily Star: “If there’s any [evidence] worthy of charging him, we would have known about it by now.

“There’s nothing, there’s no tangible evidence whatsoever connecting him to the crime."
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/madeleine-mccann-detectives-only-hope-24090479
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2021, 09:58:14 AM »
According to an ex Met Chief Inspector Wolters has nothing concrete, he only has reasonable suspicion based on CB's past and circumstantial evidence.

"Ex-chief inspector Mick Neville, who founded the Met Police’s Central Forensic Image Team in 2012, believes officers are just hoping for a confession from Brueckner.

He told the Daily Star: “If there’s any [evidence] worthy of charging him, we would have known about it by now.

“There’s nothing, there’s no tangible evidence whatsoever connecting him to the crime."
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/madeleine-mccann-detectives-only-hope-24090479

Its in the Star so may not be true... I doubt like us hrs followed Wolters statements closely.. If he has... Hes an idiot. Simon Foy... Ex SY.. Doesnt agree with him

Offline barrier

« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2021, 09:59:11 AM »

IMO Ferrari should have asked Dick did she expect the BKA to arrest and question CB over Madeleine's murder, he fudged it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2021, 10:00:13 AM »
Its in the Star so may not be true... I doubt like us hrs followed Wolters statements closely.. If he has... Hes an idiot. Simon Foy... Ex SY.. Doesnt agree with him

Anyone who doesn't follow Wolters is an idiot according to you.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #111 on: May 15, 2021, 10:29:02 AM »

There are quite a few ex Met people pontificating about the case. Obviously those that people agree with are 'clever' and those they disagree with are 'idiots'.

It would be interesting to know what Wolters actually said in his own language about his evidence, as Neville suggests it was mistranslated.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #112 on: May 15, 2021, 11:08:00 AM »
There are quite a few ex Met people pontificating about the case. Obviously those that people agree with are 'clever' and those they disagree with are 'idiots'.

It would be interesting to know what Wolters actually said in his own language about his evidence, as Neville suggests it was mistranslated.

He has spoken in English and German...reported in German.
If you read my post properly you will see I haven't called Neville an idiot. If you want to be sure what he said read a German newspaper.
Funny how you are suddenly concerned with mistranslations.
I'm suggesting the star has misreported or Neville is not familiar with all wolters statements

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #113 on: May 15, 2021, 11:44:29 AM »
How can Neville possibly say there is no tangible evidence connecting CB to MM... What does he know that we dont

Offline Brietta

« Reply #114 on: May 15, 2021, 11:50:49 AM »
He has spoken in English and German...reported in German.
If you read my post properly you will see I haven't called Neville an idiot. If you want to be sure what he said read a German newspaper.
Funny how you are suddenly concerned with mistranslations.
I'm suggesting the star has misreported or Neville is not familiar with all wolters statements

Main suspect in Madeleine McCann case
Three more trials await the alleged murderer Christian B.
May 15, 2021

"If a sufficient suspicion of wrongdoing is confirmed in several cases, it must be examined whether a joint indictment would be appropriate," says Christian Wolters, spokesman for the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office. Christian B.'s lawyer declined to comment on the investigation. The investigation is expected to continue for several months.

https://www.rtl.de/cms/auf-den-mutmasslichen-moerder-von-maddie-christian-b-warten-noch-drei-weitere-verfahren-4760330.html
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #115 on: May 15, 2021, 12:34:45 PM »

I wonder how much he got paid for that little story by the Daily Star then....  8(0(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #116 on: May 15, 2021, 06:02:40 PM »
I feel it is no coincidence that Wolters has spoken out about new evidence just as OG has got it's begging bowl out for more funding.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #117 on: May 15, 2021, 06:28:48 PM »
I feel it is no coincidence that Wolters has spoken out about new evidence just as OG has got it's begging bowl out for more funding.
What a very strange observation.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #118 on: May 15, 2021, 06:43:05 PM »
What a very strange observation.

Think so, can the BKA go it alone ?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #119 on: May 15, 2021, 06:44:04 PM »

Think so, can the BKA go it alone ?
I don’t know what you are talking about.