Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1353514 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4500 on: June 03, 2020, 11:01:40 PM »
You also forgot to mention that he was a burglar as well as a child abuser who was in Praia Da Luz the evening Madeleine went missing and who the very next day got rid of his car.  Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

Well that's that then. Must be him. I don't know why the UK police are even considering keeping an open mind.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4501 on: June 03, 2020, 11:12:01 PM »
Well that's that then. Must be him. I don't know why the UK police are even considering keeping an open mind.
I realise that this is terribly galling for you and that explains why you are behaving like a sulky adolescent.  Perhaps it’s time for Mummy to read you a bedtime story and tuck you in.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4502 on: June 03, 2020, 11:17:49 PM »
I realise that this is terribly galling for you and that explains why you are behaving like a sulky adolescent.  Perhaps it’s time for Mummy to read you a bedtime story and tuck you in.

Since when am I behaving like a sulky adolescent?

I'm just doing what I normally do.

Mocking the suggestion that anyone other than the McCanns dunnit.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4503 on: June 03, 2020, 11:20:12 PM »
Since when am I behaving like a sulky adolescent?

I'm just doing what I normally do.

Mocking the suggestion that anyone other than the McCanns dunnit.
It’s time to grow up now, don’t you think?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4504 on: June 03, 2020, 11:23:05 PM »
It’s time to grow up now, don’t you think?

Maddie never will.

Why should I?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4505 on: June 03, 2020, 11:24:41 PM »
Maddie never will.

Why should I?
Because unlike her you have the opportunity to be a decent grown up if you so choose. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4506 on: June 03, 2020, 11:26:44 PM »
Because unlike her you have the opportunity to be a decent grown up if you so choose.

How do you know Maddie isn't a decent grown up?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4507 on: June 03, 2020, 11:46:50 PM »
How do you know Maddie isn't a decent grown up?
Because she is almost certainly dead, IMO.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4508 on: June 07, 2020, 11:16:04 PM »
Because she is almost certainly dead, IMO.

Ooops, that doesn't go along with my thinking VS

I think that she is likely still alive.  Stolen to order by a small gang … the whole abduction planned and commissioned by a very rich and powerful man … and probably living a very decent life now.

I think this Christian Bruekner is probably one of the gang … but to be fair, I don't know.

But then, unlike Wonderfulspam, I always know that I could be wrong

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #4509 on: June 08, 2020, 01:30:11 AM »
You also forgot to mention that he was a burglar as well as a child abuser who was in Praia Da Luz the evening Madeleine went missing and who the very next day got rid of his car.  Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

He didm't get rid of the car. He reportedly registered it in a different name. Unfounded accusations reported as fact in this case could get you in bother with Clarence Mitchell.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 01:32:17 AM by Billy Whizz Fan Club »

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #4510 on: June 09, 2020, 12:13:37 PM »
MADELEINE McCann cops have no clue where her body is buried but do know how she was killed, it is claimed.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11816386/madeleine-mccann-cops-body-killed/

Offline Erngath

« Reply #4511 on: June 11, 2020, 11:16:09 PM »
Not news about Madeleine but her grandmother Eileen has died.
How sad for the McCann family like many families who have to deal with not only a death but have the funeral restrictions at this time.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4512 on: June 11, 2020, 11:33:54 PM »
Not news about Madeleine but her grandmother Eileen has died.
How sad for the McCann family like many families who have to deal with not only a death but have the funeral restrictions at this time.
How sad that she never saw justice done for her granddaughter either.

Offline misty

« Reply #4513 on: July 10, 2020, 09:58:04 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8511639/amp/Portuguese-police-launch-search-Madeleine-McCanns-body-Algarve.html?__twitter_impression=true

By Natalia Penza For Mailonline
21:35 10 Jul 2020, updated 21:51 10 Jul 2020

Portuguese police reportedly launched searches for Madeleine Mcann's body
Searches are said to have been conducted in wells in Vila do Bispo, Algarve
State broadcaster RTP said detectives discovered 'fundamental evidence'
Evidence proves suspect Christian Brueckner is responsible for disappearance
Portuguese police have reportedly launched searches for Madeleine Mcann's body on the Algarve.

The searches are said to have been conducted in wells in Vila do Bispo, a 20 minute drive west of Praia da Luz where the British youngster vanished in May 2007.

Portuguese state broadcaster RTP is saying detectives discovered 'fundamental evidence' to be able to prove suspect Christian Brueckner is responsible for her disappearance.

The broadcaster has also linked the German 43-year-old to another missing persons' case in the Algarve resort of Silves. More details are expected to be revealed later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4514 on: July 10, 2020, 10:00:00 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8511639/amp/Portuguese-police-launch-search-Madeleine-McCanns-body-Algarve.html?__twitter_impression=true

By Natalia Penza For Mailonline
21:35 10 Jul 2020, updated 21:51 10 Jul 2020

Portuguese police reportedly launched searches for Madeleine Mcann's body
Searches are said to have been conducted in wells in Vila do Bispo, Algarve
State broadcaster RTP said detectives discovered 'fundamental evidence'
Evidence proves suspect Christian Brueckner is responsible for disappearance
Portuguese police have reportedly launched searches for Madeleine Mcann's body on the Algarve.

The searches are said to have been conducted in wells in Vila do Bispo, a 20 minute drive west of Praia da Luz where the British youngster vanished in May 2007.

Portuguese state broadcaster RTP is saying detectives discovered 'fundamental evidence' to be able to prove suspect Christian Brueckner is responsible for her disappearance.

The broadcaster has also linked the German 43-year-old to another missing persons' case in the Algarve resort of Silves. More details are expected to be revealed later.
is that Portuguese detectives saying they. have “fundamental evidence” on Bruckner?