Author Topic: Hideho has shown herself to be unwilling to defend her videos.  (Read 16949 times)

icabodcrane

Re: Hideho has shown herself to be unwilling to defend her videos.
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2013, 10:48:37 PM »
I accept what you post Luz but she has not made any attempt in the last two weeks to update any of us.  She is very welcome to post videos but they must be factually correct and not include speculative material.

Were all of the videos removed from the board proven to be factually incorrect or speculative ?

Icabod... she has sent this entire "canon of work" to the SY Review Team, so I think that the fact that some have beeen proven by Gillet to be inaccurate and to contain lies, is concerning?

I just wanted to confirm whether  there is a possibility that videos that were entirely factually correct  have been censored by the board

Hi A look at gillet's analyses of just a few of HideHo's videos should tell you all you need to know about the lies that are being promulgated... to the Operation Grange team.  As a UK taxpayer I am not very happy that Police resources may have been wasted viewing this ill-researched rubbish and have written to the relevant people about this matter.  It has been brought to my attention that HIDEho is not even a UK citizen, yet is quite happy that UK police resources may be wasted on viewing her hate videos.

I know nothing about videos sent to Scotland Yard ...  it's the videos removed,censored by this forum that concerns me 

If particular videos were contentious and Hidiho declined the invitation to defend them, then fair enough ...  remove them

But to remove  ALL her videos,  whether they were factually contentious or not ?   ...  that takes some justifying   

Rachel Granada

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2013, 11:01:47 PM »
I disagree.  If someone is shown to have deliberately produced a video based on falsehoods and misinformation then it calls into question other similar videos they have made, so it is right to remove them to be on the safe side.

Exactly.  And if the tax-payer funded Operation Grange Team have had to waste precious resources on suffering even one of these falsehood-ridden epics then there is something very wrong.  Why should someone from Canada who is leading a hate campaign against Kate and Gerry McCann be given the time of day on my tax dollar? I think I will be writing to DCI Redwood again this week.

Although I suspect that HIdeHO'S efforts have already been consigned to the "nutters and cranks file".....
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 11:14:31 PM by Rachel Granada »

icabodcrane

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2013, 11:04:59 PM »
I disagree.  If someone is shown to have deliberately produced a video based on falsehoods and misinformation then it calls into question other similar videos they have made, so it is right to remove them to be on the safe side.

I couldn't disagree  more !

Censoring information that has not been proven incorrect, or misleading  .. or even been questioned in it's own right ...  seems very wrong to me  ( and is what I would expect to be anathema to a 'Justice forum' ) 

icabodcrane

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2013, 11:16:16 PM »

Censoring information that has not been proven incorrect, or misleading  .. or even been questioned in it's own right ...  seems very wrong to me  ( and is what I would expect to be anathema to a 'Justice forum' )

So - if a second-hand car salesman sells you a car that he says has only done 40,000 miles on the clock but when you get it checked over you discover it's actually done 140,000 miles on the clock you'd still trust the dealer to sell you a car whose milometer hadn't been tampered with?  I wouldn't.  Once bitten, twice shy!

We are not talking about second hand cars ...  we are talking about censoring information without a valid reason for doing so

I feel very strongly about that,  on principle 

icabodcrane

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2013, 11:28:23 PM »
My feeling is that the videos,  having been accepted by the forum,  should have remained

In that way,  forum members were free to question each one individually and disprove it if it was  inaccurate or misleading   (  in which case, the offending/inaccurate video in question could be removed )

Removing information before it has been questioned can't be right ...  not for a Justice forum

Rachel Granada

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2013, 11:28:45 PM »

So - if a second-hand car salesman sells you a car that he says has only done 40,000 miles on the clock but when you get it checked over you discover it's actually done 140,000 miles on the clock you'd still trust the dealer to sell you a car whose milometer hadn't been tampered with?  I wouldn't.  Once bitten, twice shy!

We are not talking about second hand cars ...  we are talking about censoring information without a valid reason for doing so

Actually we are talking about something bit more serious than forum debate - we are talking about someone from Canada meddling in UK police matters and wasting UK Police resources by sending in videos that are nothing but lies. I posed a question to HIDEHO over a week ago whether she would correct the proven falsehoods in her videos and re-submit them to Scotland Yard and she didn't even have the decency to reply.  And as a UK tax payer that concerns me. and I am taking steps to do something about her meddling and lies.

registrar

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2013, 11:34:57 PM »
My feeling is that the videos,  having been accepted by the forum,  should have remained

In that way,  forum members were free to question each one individually and disprove it if it was  inaccurate or misleading   (  in which case, the offending/inaccurate video in question could be removed )

Removing information before it has been questioned can't be right ...  not for a Justice forum

You can glean more info from the Tellytubbies

Hideho's stuff - snuffed

No great loss for adult debate

Offline John

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2013, 04:32:17 AM »
The videos were accepted at face value, I have not previously viewed many of them to my knowledge so I have no axe to grind with them as such.  The problem arises where they contain material which has been shown to be false and misleading contrary to the PJ investigation.

Speculation in relation to the McCann's credibility can always be allowed as long as there is evidence to back it up but quoting false information and showing newspaper front pages which also contain erroneous headlines purely in order to generate sensationalism is unacceptable.  A good example of this would be the two below.

Including these headlines in a video is wrong as they are both incorrect.  There is no forensic evidence which puts the parents in the frame or has determined that Madeleine's blood was in the hire car.  Both these headlines are LIES.

All that has been asked of HiDeHo is that she reviews the videos and removes any material which is false.

Is there any point in having videos which contain falsehoods or which allude to guilt where there is no evidence to back this up?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 04:34:46 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2013, 04:43:41 PM »

Actually we are talking about something bit more serious than forum debate - we are talking about someone from Canada meddling in UK police matters and wasting UK Police resources by sending in videos that are nothing but lies. I posed a question to HIDEHO over a week ago whether she would correct the proven falsehoods in her videos and re-submit them to Scotland Yard and she didn't even have the decency to reply.  And as a UK tax payer that concerns me. and I am taking steps to do something about her meddling and lies.
Is it possible to do anything about Pat Brown as well?  She tried to change evidence.  Ably helped, it seems, by someone from PT

Rachel Granada

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2013, 08:18:58 PM »

Is it possible to do anything about Pat Brown as well?  She tried to change evidence.  Ably helped, it seems, by someone from PT

Hi sadie, Pat Brown is a joke and not taken seriously by anybody who matters, thank God.  She tried to up her "profile" by latching onto the Madeleine case and failed miserably.  She can be safely laughed at as a no-mark .... and to her credit at least she has not tried to meddle in the Operation Grange review by sending  a consignment of lie-strewn videos to the Team.

Pat Brown is merely comedy value - hideHO is actively trying to meddle in a Uk Police review.

Redblossom

« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2013, 09:02:05 PM »

Hi sadie, Pat Brown is a joke and not taken seriously by anybody who matters, thank God.  She tried to up her "profile" by latching onto the Madeleine case and failed miserably.  She can be safely laughed at as a no-mark .... and to her credit at least she has not tried to meddle in the Operation Grange review by sending  a consignment of lie-strewn videos to the Team.

Pat Brown is merely comedy value - hideHO is actively trying to meddle in a Uk Police review.

thus you are assuming 37 seasoned detedtives could be influenced by personal video compilations by an anonymous internet websleuther, or by a usa criminal profiler, well that one, im not too sure about, they possibly might listen to her, you are basically calling the police stupid
 @)(++(*

The only people that could possibly meddle or have influence with a police investigation are those involved in it or with it and that is not people like hideho or pat brown, so stop fretting now

Offline sadie

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2013, 09:46:24 PM »

thus you are assuming 37 seasoned detedtives could be influenced by personal video compilations by an anonymous internet websleuther, or by a usa criminal profiler, well that one, im not too sure about, they possibly might listen to her, you are basically calling the police stupid
 @)(++(*

The only people that could possibly meddle or have influence with a police investigation are those involved in it or with it and that is not people like hideho or pat brown, so stop fretting now

SY aren't stupid.  They wont listen to peeps like HiDeHo and Pat Brown and take their stuff on board

But they might waste SY time in their efforts to change the evidence.

Rachel Granada

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2013, 11:19:25 PM »
I am confident that HIdeHO's lie-strewn rubbish will have been consigned to the "Cranks and Nutters" file at Grange HQ, along with the "dossier" from the Madeleine Foundation.  As you say, SY are not stupid and will recognise these things for the rubbish that they are.  I'm just annoyed that police resources may have been wasted on viewing them.

ferryman

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2013, 03:34:34 PM »
They wont listen to peeps like HiDeHo and Pat Brown and take their stuff on board

I still say Pat and policeman Pete-type did Gerry an immense service by demonstrating that the shutters could be opened from the outside ...