Author Topic: Tannerman, Smithman and Christian Brueckner  (Read 35000 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Tannerman, Smithman and Christian Brueckner
« Reply #345 on: November 27, 2021, 06:16:56 PM »
Well I've never had a mod's clarification, despite them enforcing this rule, so maybe you could come up with one of your logical & plausible explanations?
OK, try this:  the McCanns are based in Britain, are known to be litigious, have no criminal records and are to all intents and purposes fine upstanding professional members of the community.  Brueckner on the other hand is German, a rapist, thief and child abuser who is currently banged up in a german prison.  I would hazard a guess that the McCanns are viewed as a greater threat to the owner of this forum interms of legal action than Brueckner and therefore libel against the former is likely to be less tolerated than the latter.  All IMO, and I doubt you can find anything at all plausible or logical in my theory.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #346 on: November 27, 2021, 06:35:14 PM »
 *&(+(+
Well I've never had a mod's clarification, despite them enforcing this rule, so maybe you could come up with one of your logical & plausible explanations?

I understand the reason precisely.. Have a look at libel law... And the ECHR guidance on articles 8 and 10.
Having said that if you understand libel law nothing on this forum could result in legal action for libel.... That's how CMOMM gets away with it
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 06:53:32 PM by Davel »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #347 on: November 27, 2021, 07:16:58 PM »

So it is libel, but isn't dealt with because it's less likely to be actioned, & also isn't libel.

Well, now I'm even more confused.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #348 on: November 27, 2021, 07:21:16 PM »

So it is libel, but isn't dealt with because it's less likely to be actioned, & also isn't libel.

Well, now I'm even more confused.

You are confused because you don't understand libel law or the ECHR position on libel

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #349 on: November 27, 2021, 09:13:52 PM »
Kate discovered Maddie missing at 10..so when did Gerry "remove"  Maddie from the apartment..

What time was she last seen and by whom? Remember also to note comments on this forum about Police statements and translations.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #350 on: November 27, 2021, 09:22:32 PM »
What time was she last seen and by whom? Remember also to note comments on this forum about Police statements and translations.
Afaiaa.. She was last seen by her parents, at 8.30..
I've answered your question let's see if you can answer mine.  At what time did Gerry "remove " Maddie from the apt.. In your opinion.

Let's see if you can answer that simple question..

« Reply #351 on: November 27, 2021, 09:48:53 PM »
Afaiaa.. She was last seen by her parents, at 8.30..
I've answered your question let's see if you can answer mine.  At what time did Gerry "remove " Maddie from the apt.. In your opinion.

Let's see if you can answer that simple question..

I have no idea... and don't know if he did.... If you want to look at a hypothetical potential window of opportunity scenario then you're looking at between 7pm and 8.30pm; then 9pm to 9:15pm approx; then after the alarm was raised which could be 9:40pm - 10:03pm or thereabouts.

Hypothetically it is also a consideration that the removal of Madeleine from the apartment and a hypothetical concealment at another location may have been a process carried out in more than one step, in my opinion.

Finally, I note your comment that "She was last seen by her parents, at 8.30." Does this mean you don't believe any of the accounts given by Gerry McCann that he saw her after 9pm?

"In this way, at about 21.05 the witness came to the Club, entered the room using his respective key, the door being locked, went to his children's bedroom and checked that the twins were fine, as was Madeleine."

At 21H05 MATHEW returned, the time at which the deponent left the table to go to check how his children were.

----- He followed the normal route up to the rear door, which being open he only had to move [slide] it, that being the way in which he entered [was entering] the lounge, he noted that the children's bedroom door was not ajar as he had left it but half-way open, which he thought strange, having then put together the thought of MADELEINE having got up to go to sleep in his bedroom so as to avoid the noise produced [created] by her siblings. In this way he entered the children's bedroom and established visual contact with each of them, checking and is certain of this, that the three were sleeping deeply. He left the children's bedroom returning to place the door how he had already previously described, [then] going to the bathroom. Everything else was normal, the blinds, curtains and windows closed, very dark, there only being the light that came from the lounge.

" When asked about the time he went to check the children on the night of Madeleine's disappearance, he states remembering that he did it, according to his watch, around 21:04. He remembers that once inside the apartment he thought strange only the fact of the door to the children's room being slightly more open than how the defendant had left it when he and Kate left for dinner. However, he puts the hypothesis of [proposes; suggests] it having been Madeleine opening that door after having woken and having got up, possibly to go to her parents' room. On this occasion the three children were lying in their beds and asleep, he is sure of that. Moreover, he says that with respect to Madeleine she was in the same position in which he had left her at the beginning of the night. Madeleine was lying down on her left side, she was completely uncovered, that is, lying on top of the covers, with the soft toy and the blanket, both pink, next to her head"

(From Gerry's three interviews in the PJ Files)

.... Or are you just stating an undisputed fact.... "She was last seen by her parents, at 8.30".

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #352 on: November 27, 2021, 10:42:22 PM »
I have no idea... and don't know if he did.... If you want to look at a hypothetical potential window of opportunity scenario then you're looking at between 7pm and 8.30pm; then 9pm to 9:15pm approx; then after the alarm was raised which could be 9:40pm - 10:03pm or thereabouts.

Hypothetically it is also a consideration that the removal of Madeleine from the apartment and a hypothetical concealment at another location may have been a process carried out in more than one step, in my opinion.

Finally, I note your comment that "She was last seen by her parents, at 8.30." Does this mean you don't believe any of the accounts given by Gerry McCann that he saw her after 9pm?

"In this way, at about 21.05 the witness came to the Club, entered the room using his respective key, the door being locked, went to his children's bedroom and checked that the twins were fine, as was Madeleine."

At 21H05 MATHEW returned, the time at which the deponent left the table to go to check how his children were.

----- He followed the normal route up to the rear door, which being open he only had to move [slide] it, that being the way in which he entered [was entering] the lounge, he noted that the children's bedroom door was not ajar as he had left it but half-way open, which he thought strange, having then put together the thought of MADELEINE having got up to go to sleep in his bedroom so as to avoid the noise produced [created] by her siblings. In this way he entered the children's bedroom and established visual contact with each of them, checking and is certain of this, that the three were sleeping deeply. He left the children's bedroom returning to place the door how he had already previously described, [then] going to the bathroom. Everything else was normal, the blinds, curtains and windows closed, very dark, there only being the light that came from the lounge.

" When asked about the time he went to check the children on the night of Madeleine's disappearance, he states remembering that he did it, according to his watch, around 21:04. He remembers that once inside the apartment he thought strange only the fact of the door to the children's room being slightly more open than how the defendant had left it when he and Kate left for dinner. However, he puts the hypothesis of [proposes; suggests] it having been Madeleine opening that door after having woken and having got up, possibly to go to her parents' room. On this occasion the three children were lying in their beds and asleep, he is sure of that. Moreover, he says that with respect to Madeleine she was in the same position in which he had left her at the beginning of the night. Madeleine was lying down on her left side, she was completely uncovered, that is, lying on top of the covers, with the soft toy and the blanket, both pink, next to her head"

(From Gerry's three interviews in the PJ Files)

.... Or are you just stating an undisputed fact.... "She was last seen by her parents, at 8.30".
I note you can't answer my simple question.. When
.iyo.. Did Gerry remove Maddie from 5,a.

Ive asked several times but you reply with another question to me.

I know you can't answer which gives you and your theories and those of all the other sceptics zero credibility imo.

The idea that Maddie died in an accident and Gerry moved her is utterly ludicrous imo.. You think that but csn give no credible explanation of what happened and when.

Imo sceptics have been shown to be absolutely totally misguided

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #353 on: November 27, 2021, 11:27:00 PM »
Does writing that CB abducted and murdered Madeleine damage his reputation as a burglar, rapist and child abuser, or does it in fact enhance it?  I wonder if being responsible for the most famous child abduction of all time would gain him a certain level of kudos his amongst depraved peers?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #354 on: November 27, 2021, 11:32:14 PM »
Does writing that CB abducted and murdered Madeleine damage his reputation as a burglar, rapist and child abuser, or does it in fact enhance it?  I wonder if being responsible for the most famous child abduction of all time would gain him a certain level of kudos his amongst depraved peers?

Well I really like him regardless, actually, the more McCann supporters are appalled by him, the more I like him.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #355 on: November 27, 2021, 11:34:27 PM »

I know you can't answer which gives you and your theories and those of all the other sceptics zero credibility imo.

The idea that Maddie died in an accident and Gerry moved her is utterly ludicrous imo.. You think that but csn give no credible explanation of what happened and when.

How did Brueckner know Maddie was in the apartment, how did he gain entry/exit from 5a undetected. what was he doing prior to the abduction & what did he do after?

All these questions will soon be answered at his trial.

Remind me, when does that start again?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #356 on: November 27, 2021, 11:46:13 PM »
Well I really like him regardless, actually, the more McCann supporters are appalled by him, the more I like him.
That’s because you’re a child.

« Reply #357 on: November 28, 2021, 12:50:16 AM »

I answered your question. I told you I have no idea and do not know that he did.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #358 on: November 28, 2021, 12:52:04 AM »
That’s because you’re a child.

Every day I'm subjected to personal insults from other forum members.

When do you ever see me dish them out myself?

It's always the virtuous & caring McCann supporters who engage in such unwarranted behaviour.

« Reply #359 on: November 28, 2021, 12:54:14 AM »
I answered your question. I told you I have no idea and do not know that he did.

So, Dave - do you not believe either of Madeleine's parents saw her after 8:30pm? Or did you forget Gerry's long check after 9pm?