Author Topic: Barry George revisited.  (Read 167500 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Barry George revisited.
« Reply #570 on: April 29, 2019, 05:54:46 PM »
Here’s another telling excerpt from Michelle Diskin Bates book, “Stand Against Injustice
“Sitting with others in the canteen one morning, I mentioned that I would really like to send a Bible verse to Barry to help keep his spirits up. I knew he had his Bible with him–after all, the media had mocked him enough for carrying it–so I knew he’d be able to look up the references I sent.Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” (Deuteronomy 31: 6)
I also sent: “The LORD is my light and my salvation–whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life–of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalm 27: 1) Imagine my surprise when I received a Bible verse back from Barry, one perfectly suited to what I was going through! “May the God of hope fill you will all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 15: 13) I’d underestimated Barry; he knew his Bible better than I’d realised. Of course, he had been studying the Bible in readiness to take his Believer’s Baptism at the time the police arrested him.

Sounds to me like the three eminent professionals also underestimated Barry George!

It seems he now carries around “All about Jill: The Life and Death of Jill Dando by David James Smith
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 06:25:04 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #571 on: April 29, 2019, 08:09:39 PM »
Troll exposure blog
“However, this manipulation of families and stories for his own benefit raises some other questions too: like have other stories been manipulated, anonymous sources created on a hush-hush basis for the promise of monies in return.
https://trollexposure.wordpress.com/2019/04/27/auctorem-inquisitor/

Michelle Diskin Bates states:
It was quite an eye-opener when I became aware of the extent of the symbiotic relationship between the police and the media.

Yet Barry George and his sister Michelle Diskin Bates have been in the same such mutually beneficial relationships.

“A great great teaming. Miscarriage of justice victims need strong support and experienced, structured assistance to fight their convictions. Good luck with the new venture.
Michelle (Barry George’s sister)

Troll exposure blog:
It implies that the ideas were fed into people by someone, possibly either Williams-Thomas or Jones.
Read more here:
https://trollexposure.wordpress.com/2019/04/29/explosive-pollards/
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 08:20:30 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #572 on: April 29, 2019, 08:51:04 PM »
Another faux pas

Michelle Diskin Bates 🎀
@Michelle_Diskin
·
2 Aug 2018
Thank you Diane. If Barry was in prison for this crime the killer was free...why do people not think of that implication? THE KILLER WAS FREE!

https://mobile.twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/status/1024947488153907201

Sounds like her imagination
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 09:02:29 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #573 on: April 29, 2019, 09:08:51 PM »

Michelle Diskin Bates 🎀
@Michelle_Diskin
No...BBC, these are NOT rape victims until someone is proved guilty of raping them! With the greatest respect they are claimants or accusers until then. Innocent until proven guilty...not half guilty, awaiting a trial! #BBC
Could be my son or daughter.
Quote Tweet

BBC News (UK)
@BBCNews
 · 6h
Disclosure: Rape victims among those to be asked to hand phones to police (link: https://bbc.in/2ZGmJVV) bbc.in/2ZGmJVV

1:26 pm · 29 Apr 2019 · Twitter for iPad

Someone responded to the above

Replying to
@Michelle_Diskin
Ummm Im a rape survivor.. my rapist wasbt convicted. Does that mean it didnt happen? Of course not

Here: https://mobile.twitter.com/Michelle_Diskin/status/1122839518200172545
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 10:00:38 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #574 on: April 30, 2019, 08:55:21 AM »

Michelle Diskin Bates 🎀
@Michelle_Diskin
No...BBC, these are NOT rape victims until someone is proved guilty of raping them! With the greatest respect they are claimants or accusers until then. Innocent until proven guilty...not half guilty, awaiting a trial! #BBC
Could be my son or daughter.
Quote Tweet

BBC News (UK)
@BBCNews
 · 6h
Disclosure: Rape victims among those to be asked to hand phones to police (link: https://bbc.in/2ZGmJVV) bbc.in/2ZGmJVV

1:26 pm · 29 Apr 2019 · Twitter for iPad

or brother  *&^^& which of course she omits  *&^^&

Michelle Diskin Bates 🎀
@Michelle_Diskin
NO NO NO...unless trials are not needed when rape is claimed...they are not ATTACKERS either!
Quote Tweet

BBC News (UK)
@BBCNews
 · 6h

WHAT issues within Barry George’s charactor compelled him to commit serious violent offences against women?

“Karen Gray was a 20-year-old university languages student, when she was attacked and raped by George in the stairwell of a block of flats in West London.

But the Old Bailey jury were not permitted to hear the details of his vile attack on Miss Gray as she reached home - as it may have prejudiced his trial.

George was a stranger who followed her in the street, told her he was in the RAF, tried to hold her hand and spoke a few German phrases to impress her.

She thought he was a harmless oddball, 'a sad case' and didn't feel threatened or frightened by him.

But when he followed her into the block of flats where her mother lived, he changed.

The Old Bailey jury heard that George was incapable of planning or carrying out a series of actions without panicking or triggering an epileptic fit.

Later, after the murder of Jill Dando, a handwritten note found in his chaotic and cluttered flat provided a clue to what happened next.

It read: 'I have difficulty handling rejection. I become angry ... it starts a chain of events which is beyond my control.'
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/barry-george-raped-me-by-my-mums-door-then-said-sorry-6890558.html

“The police came pretty quickly and asked all the neighbours if they had seen anything but no one had. I went back to university and just got on with my life.'

A year later, George was caught after sexually assaulting another woman. He matched the description given by Miss Gray and a police officer remembered her attacker had used a German phrase.

He asked George if he spoke German and the suspect repeated exactly the same phrases.

When confronted, he broke down and confessed. He was initially charged with rape but because of a dispute over forensic evidence, the police reluctantly accepted his plea to attempted rape, partly to spare the victim from giving evidence.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 10:00:51 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #575 on: April 30, 2019, 09:01:34 AM »
Someone responded to the above

Replying to
@Michelle_Diskin
Ummm Im a rape survivor.. my rapist wasbt convicted. Does that mean it didnt happen? Of course not

Michelle Diskin Bates 🎀
@Michelle_Diskin
·
9h
No, absolutely it doesn’t. But all avenues must be open to examination. Not everyone is honest Jin, and the whole justice system is affected by wrongful conviction. So sorry this happened to you. 😢

Jin
9h
So you need to be sure when you post shit like "these are NOT rape victims"
Examine the stats,  do a bit of critical thinking about just how many people ARE rape victims... conviction has nothing at all to do with whether someone is a rape victim. STILL RAPED

They should read her book and listen to some of her radio interviews.   *&^^&

“Not everyone is honest”  *&^^& claims Michelle Diskin Bates, ”and the whole justice system is affected by wrongful conviction” she goes on..
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 10:04:30 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #576 on: April 30, 2019, 10:16:32 AM »

Michelle Diskin Bates 🎀
@Michelle_Diskin
·
9h
No, absolutely it doesn’t. But all avenues must be open to examination. Not everyone is honest Jin, and the whole justice system is affected by wrongful conviction. So sorry this happened to you. 😢

Jin
9h
So you need to be sure when you post shit like "these are NOT rape victims"
Examine the stats,  do a bit of critical thinking about just how many people ARE rape victims... conviction has nothing at all to do with whether someone is a rape victim. STILL RAPED

They should read her book and listen to some of her radio interviews.   *&^^&

“Not everyone is honest”  *&^^& claims Michelle Diskin Bates, ”and the whole justice system is affected by wrongful conviction” she goes on..

Michelle Diskin Bates 🎀
@Michelle_Diskin
No...BBC, they are NOT rape victims until someone is proved guilty of raping them! With the greatest respect they are claimants or accusers until then. Innocent until proven guilty...not half guilty, awaiting a trial! #BBC

1:20 PM · Apr 29, 2019 · Twitter for iPad
https://mobile.twitter.com/Michelle_Diskin/status/1122838159581224963

Barry George was found guilty of attempted rape but because it happened years before the murder Michelle Diskin Bates has always minimised her brothers behaviour. I wonder if she’s ever considered his victims and the impact it’s had on them?

What is often described as misplaced anger is anger that is directed to the wrong cause, or the wrong person. Actually anger is caused by the immaturity of the angry person

“Psychologists call this phenomenon displaced aggression. Often when we feel powerless, we dump our anger on someone else — someone we know won’t fight back. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/anger-management-tips-martha-beck_n_4241174

Aggression encompasses behavior, such as yelling or physical violence, that comes about as a result of feelings of anger. When you are angry, you will often take your anger out on the person causing it. But sometimes you are not able to express your anger directly to the person who is causing it. And if you are unable to resolve your anger, it may become displaced, meaning that it is directed towards something or someone else that has nothing to do with the original conflict.
Displaced aggression is aggressive behavior that cannot be expressed to the actual source that provoked the behavior; instead the anger is taken out on the easiest victim. In the example of Tom, he cannot take his aggression to the source of his anger, his supervisor, due to the possibility of getting fired if he does. Instead, he takes out his anger and dissatisfaction with the way things are going at work on the easiest victims, his wife and kids. After all, his wife and kids usually forgive him.
Theory of Displaced Aggression
The theory of displaced aggression is simply explained in the definition. But there is an additional component of displaced aggression that has fascinated social psychologists and researchers. This is the idea of triggered displaced aggression.
Triggered displaced aggression occurs when a person has anger towards someone (i.e. a supervisor or a coworker) that he or she cannot express to that person directly for fear of consequences, and then later, a mild trigger of annoyance or irritation causes the person to explode with anger due to the pent up frustration that he could not express earlier.
https://study.com/academy/lesson/displaced-aggression-definition-theory.html
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 10:27:56 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #577 on: April 30, 2019, 10:30:27 AM »
I'm not condoning BG's previous crimes which involved attempted rape and sexual assault but there's no evidence Jill's murder was sexually motivated.  If this was the case why didn't the perp allow her to open the front door, barge in at the same time and hold her at gunpoint ordering her to disable the house alarm (assuming it was on) and then attempt to rape or sexually assault her? 

I'm not sure any sexual gratification could be derived from simply shooting someone dead and then disappearing?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #578 on: April 30, 2019, 10:33:09 AM »
Jill Dando’s brother says killer was most likely someone who ‘just wanted notoriety
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8950770/jill-dando-killer-wanted-notoriety/

Who just happened to have a sister who may have also just wanted notoriety maybe?

Did Barry George’s motivation to murder stem from triggered displaced aggression?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #579 on: April 30, 2019, 10:34:26 AM »
I'm not condoning BG's previous crimes which involved attempted rape and sexual assault but there's no evidence Jill's murder was sexually motivated. 

Doesn’t mean there wasn’t an irrational sexual element to the murder

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #580 on: April 30, 2019, 10:35:22 AM »
I'm not sure any sexual gratification could be derived from simply shooting someone dead and then disappearing?

Why not?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #581 on: April 30, 2019, 10:37:53 AM »
Did Barry George’s motivation to murder stem from triggered displaced aggression?

Firstly BG has been through two criminal trials.  He was acquitted at the latter and in they eyes of the law he is an innocent man.

Has any expert ever diagnosed BG with 'displaced aggression'?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #582 on: April 30, 2019, 10:40:56 AM »
I'm not condoning BG's previous crimes which involved attempted rape and sexual assault but there's no evidence Jill's murder was sexually motivated.  If this was the case why didn't the perp allow her to open the front door, barge in at the same time and hold her at gunpoint ordering her to disable the house alarm (assuming it was on) and then attempt to rape or sexually assault her? 

You appear to be assuming the murderer was thinking rationally as opposed to having irrational thought processes?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #583 on: April 30, 2019, 10:41:37 AM »
Doesn’t mean there wasn’t an irrational sexual element to the murder

What sexual gratification do you think the perp derived from simply shooting Jill dead within seconds of her arriving at Gowan Avenue and then disappearing immediately thereafter?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #584 on: April 30, 2019, 10:42:41 AM »
Why not?

In what way do you believe the perp derived sexual gratification from the crime?