News and current affairs > The migrant crisis in the UK and what can be done about it.

Why is the government not doing something about these illegal immigrants?

<< < (2/20) > >>

Eleanor:
This is all so frightfully boring.  France is not averse to these people.  But sadly for them they are expected to work.

When I came here some thirty years ago there were No Benefits.  I had to do whatever was available.  And believe me, there was and is work.

At the age of 55,  I got out of bed at 4am and went out to clear Chicken Sheds.  And then spent many a long Winter Grading Potatoes in some misbegotten, freezing Barn.  But God forbid let's not expect this of these people.

Yuman Rites and all that.  So get on with it.  It is the fault of England and if England is that stupid then on their sorry heads be it.

Eleanor:

--- Quote from: Angelo222 on September 22, 2021, 08:35:34 PM ---This is getting way too serious now but Johnson refuses to go to Dover to sort it out and instead sends pretty bloody useless Priti Patel, the daughter of Indian immigrants. Time somebody with some English blood in their veins took control.

That's 17,000 too many for sure.

--- End quote ---

So yet more bollox from this Forum when you have no idea of what you are talking about.

There is work in France.  I have been there and done it.  But I'll tell you what.  I don't care.

Angelo222:

--- Quote from: Eleanor on September 22, 2021, 09:16:24 PM ---This is all so frightfully boring.  France is not averse to these people.  But sadly for them they are expected to work.

When I came here some thirty years ago there were No Benefits.  I had to do whatever was available.  And believe me, there was and is work.

At the age of 55,  I got out of bed at 4am and went out to clear Chicken Sheds.  And then spent many a long Winter Grading Potatoes in some misbegotten, freezing Barn.  But God forbid let's not expect this of these people.

Yuman Rites and all that.  So get on with it.  It is the fault of England and if England is that stupid then on their sorry heads be it.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for sharing your experiences of real life Eleanor. I agree with you that it is England's fault for creating this situation. Unlike France, the UK is a land of milk and honey to these migrants who basically have nothing. In the UK they will be housed in four star hotels, get free education if they want it and receive free healthcare. They also get cash handouts and can apply for Jobseekers allowance.

No wonder they can't get out if France quick enough!

Angelo222:

--- Quote from: Eleanor on September 22, 2021, 09:34:23 PM ---So yet more bollox from this Forum when you have no idea of what you are talking about.

There is work in France.  I have been there and done it.  But I'll tell you what.  I don't care.

--- End quote ---

Many of these immigrants don't know what a paid job is, their lives have always involved scavaging and stealing to get what they want. Many are criminals and terrorists fleeing their home countries. Is that really the sort of scüm we need in England?

John:

--- Quote from: Derek on September 22, 2021, 06:30:22 PM ---I cannot understand why our government is allowing this to happen ever day. It is like they have lost control of our immigration system. 😡😡😡

--- End quote ---

My sentiments exactly. It certainly appears that Johnson has done a deal behind the scenes with the French. I suspect he has traded off illegal immigrants against keeping the freight to Dover moving unimpeded. Time will tell.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version