Author Topic: Who had the motive for Maddie's disappearance.  (Read 9190 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Who had the motive for Maddie's disappearance.
« Reply #255 on: October 05, 2022, 11:41:39 PM »
I wonder how much Colin Sutton was paid for his interview when he dissed Op Grange.  Loads I bet. And probably msde it up for extra cash, the sleazeball.

This isn’t libellous btw, is it?  If it’s ok to say it about Sillence then why not Sutton?

In the business they’re called ‘talking heads’ and I’d be surprised if Sutton wasn’t paid perhaps a nominal fee for his expert opinion.

Silence, on the other hand, is just a chancer who saw a way of making some extra cash on the back of his connection to a, at the time, prominent news story. Busching, Taschi, Jensen, Cooper….this case is riddled with them.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #256 on: October 05, 2022, 11:44:05 PM »
I simply responded to your observation about individuals being paid for their stories in high profile cases.  The only one we know for certain cashed in in on Madeleine’s disappearance with the media is Amaral because he proudly set his price, the self-enriching sleazeball.

Isn’t that ‘whataboutery’? Something that you posted some time ago was simply a vehicle for deflection.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Brietta

« Reply #257 on: October 06, 2022, 12:09:29 AM »
Well she didn't identify him ftom any photos shown to her when she was interviewed on 9th May.
Did you bother to read the link Lace provided?

Snip
A nanny who looked after Madeleine McCann in the holiday resort before she disappeared recognised a photo of Christian Brueckner when she was shown it by Portuguese police.

She was handed the photo and told his name just five days after the child disappeared.

The nanny told the Daily Mirror: 'I was shown identikits the day after they took my statement (about her time with Madeleine).

'I recognised a few people from just being about… one guy I recognised was a known paedophile who later committed suicide.

'I am aware of his (Brueckner's) name and face from photos I was shown but I don't think I remember having seen him in real life. I'm aware police knew of guys like this in Praia da Luz at the time.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8393901/Madeleine-McCann-witness-says-Christian-Brueckner-man-saw-near-apartment.html

Quite obviously the initial focus of investigators was the elimination of certain individuals from the inquiry.

Police had Brueckner's name.  They had his photograph.  As far as we know they never interviewed him.  Who was responsible for overriding the initial decision to include Brueckner in the photographic line-up of potential suspects shown to witnesses?  Who was responsible for allowing him to drop off the radar despite knowing who he was and his possible bolt hole most likely to be Germany.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #258 on: October 06, 2022, 07:06:34 AM »
In the business they’re called ‘talking heads’ and I’d be surprised if Sutton wasn’t paid perhaps a nominal fee for his expert opinion.

Silence, on the other hand, is just a chancer who saw a way of making some extra cash on the back of his connection to a, at the time, prominent news story. Busching, Taschi, Jensen, Cooper….this case is riddled with them.
Firstly you have no way of knowing who was paid what, secondly what difference is there really from receiving money for “expert” opinion on tv vs giving layman’s opinion to the press, the net benefit to the individual is the same (ie cashing in on someone else’s misery), thirdly being paid for a story does not guarantee that the information given is false.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #259 on: October 06, 2022, 07:08:14 AM »
Isn’t that ‘whataboutery’? Something that you posted some time ago was simply a vehicle for deflection.
No.  You made a general point, I gave a specific example.  Sorry it wasn’t to your taste, really.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #260 on: October 06, 2022, 07:09:19 AM »
Are you suggesting that Mark Rowley is a conspiracy theorist?
By you standard this is “whataboutery”, right?

Offline The General

« Reply #261 on: October 06, 2022, 07:30:30 AM »
I wonder why there is SUCH a concerted effort to rubbish this woman and her father on this and other forums?  Why do some people apparently feel so threatened by what they have allegedly  said?  It's quite extraordinary!
Martin Smith and his daughter? I know, right.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #262 on: October 06, 2022, 07:57:14 AM »
Did you bother to read the link Lace provided?

Snip
A nanny who looked after Madeleine McCann in the holiday resort before she disappeared recognised a photo of Christian Brueckner when she was shown it by Portuguese police.

She was handed the photo and told his name just five days after the child disappeared.

The nanny told the Daily Mirror: 'I was shown identikits the day after they took my statement (about her time with Madeleine).

'I recognised a few people from just being about… one guy I recognised was a known paedophile who later committed suicide.

'I am aware of his (Brueckner's) name and face from photos I was shown but I don't think I remember having seen him in real life. I'm aware police knew of guys like this in Praia da Luz at the time.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8393901/Madeleine-McCann-witness-says-Christian-Brueckner-man-saw-near-apartment.html

Quite obviously the initial focus of investigators was the elimination of certain individuals from the inquiry.

Police had Brueckner's name.  They had his photograph.  As far as we know they never interviewed him.  Who was responsible for overriding the initial decision to include Brueckner in the photographic line-up of potential suspects shown to witnesses?  Who was responsible for allowing him to drop off the radar despite knowing who he was and his possible bolt hole most likely to be Germany.

If you want to believe that you go ahead. I'll tske it with a pinch of salt.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #263 on: October 06, 2022, 08:32:03 AM »
Of course you will - discard any evidence that doesn’t fit with your mindset, just like you did when Amaral claimed thr police knocked on Brückner’s door.  You just don’t want to believe it so you don’t. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #264 on: October 06, 2022, 08:58:12 AM »

So Amusing the way in which you take everything but your beliefs "with a pinch of salt" while being convinced by the disproved theories of a convicted liar.

Amaral knew that Brueckner was on the Portuguese police radar.  It happened on his watch.  But despite knowing exactly how botched the investigation coordinated by him was (he was sacked from it because of his conduct and his failures) - he kept up his relentless and obsessive campaign with a vengeance against Kate and Gerry McCann.

Maddie case. PJ erred when he did not investigate Christian Brueckner better, admits Gonçalo Amaral
8 oct 2021
The former coordinator of the investigation of the PJ, Gonçalo Amaral, says that there were errors in the Portuguese investigation, but does not believe that Brueckner is the culprit or that the German authorities have evidence.
Gonçalo Amaral admits that German Christian Brueckner was also on the Judicial Police list at the time of Maddie's disappearance in 2007, but no one insisted on looking for him.

The former inspector of the Judicial Police, who coordinated the investigation at the time of the British girl's disappearance, tells the Morning Mail that they knocked on Brueckner's door - now the German police's prime suspect - but no one opened it. A report was made on the situation and no one ever looked for it again.

"I take it there is a mistake. There are several mistakes, but this is a mistake", says Gonçalo Amaral, who is then justified and to colleagues with the other investigations that had ongoing.

Despite assuming the mistake of not having investigated Christian Brueckner better, Gonçalo Amaral says the German authorities have no evidence to charge the suspect. The former inspector believes that if there was evidence, he would have been tried and convicted by now. He adds that it has not even been proven that Maddie McCann was abducted that night in May 2007.

Gonçalo Amaral has a new book "Maddie: Basta de Mentiras", from the publisher Contraponto, where he talks about the research done over the last 14 years and which he accuses of being in the same point as in 2007. The book is available from October 14.

https://observador.pt/2021/10/08/caso-maddie-pj-errou-quando-nao-investigou-melhor-christian-brueckner-admite-goncalo-amaral/

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose - 'as it was in the beginning' when Amaral was involved in Madeleine's case - Brueckner was allowed to slip through the net.

And as far as Amaral is concerned it 'is now and ever shall be' - as he advocates still that Brueckner should be ignored as he was in 2007.  The coordinator then who was part of a miserably failed investigation which couldn't even determine the nature of the crime against Madeleine is still advocating ignoring the evidence and ignoring Brueckner.

Against whom the evidence was strong enough to allow the Portuguese authorities to constitute him arguido in Madeleine's disappearance.

The constant here is a criminal cop and an uninvestigated criminal in 2007 who was on police radar; the same criminal cop advocating vigorously on behalf of the same criminal in 2019-2020-2021-2022 who is not only on Portuguese police radar but British and German as well.

I don't know what Amaral's motive is.  But I sure as Hell would like to know.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #265 on: October 06, 2022, 09:08:08 AM »
So Amusing the way in which you take everything but your beliefs "with a pinch of salt" while being convinced by the disproved theories of a convicted liar.

Amaral knew that Brueckner was on the Portuguese police radar.  It happened on his watch.  But despite knowing exactly how botched the investigation coordinated by him was (he was sacked from it because of his conduct and his failures) - he kept up his relentless and obsessive campaign with a vengeance against Kate and Gerry McCann.

Maddie case. PJ erred when he did not investigate Christian Brueckner better, admits Gonçalo Amaral
8 oct 2021
The former coordinator of the investigation of the PJ, Gonçalo Amaral, says that there were errors in the Portuguese investigation, but does not believe that Brueckner is the culprit or that the German authorities have evidence.
Gonçalo Amaral admits that German Christian Brueckner was also on the Judicial Police list at the time of Maddie's disappearance in 2007, but no one insisted on looking for him.

The former inspector of the Judicial Police, who coordinated the investigation at the time of the British girl's disappearance, tells the Morning Mail that they knocked on Brueckner's door - now the German police's prime suspect - but no one opened it. A report was made on the situation and no one ever looked for it again.

"I take it there is a mistake. There are several mistakes, but this is a mistake", says Gonçalo Amaral, who is then justified and to colleagues with the other investigations that had ongoing.

Despite assuming the mistake of not having investigated Christian Brueckner better, Gonçalo Amaral says the German authorities have no evidence to charge the suspect. The former inspector believes that if there was evidence, he would have been tried and convicted by now. He adds that it has not even been proven that Maddie McCann was abducted that night in May 2007.

Gonçalo Amaral has a new book "Maddie: Basta de Mentiras", from the publisher Contraponto, where he talks about the research done over the last 14 years and which he accuses of being in the same point as in 2007. The book is available from October 14.

https://observador.pt/2021/10/08/caso-maddie-pj-errou-quando-nao-investigou-melhor-christian-brueckner-admite-goncalo-amaral/

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose - 'as it was in the beginning' when Amaral was involved in Madeleine's case - Brueckner was allowed to slip through the net.

And as far as Amaral is concerned it 'is now and ever shall be' - as he advocates still that Brueckner should be ignored as he was in 2007.  The coordinator then who was part of a miserably failed investigation which couldn't even determine the nature of the crime against Madeleine is still advocating ignoring the evidence and ignoring Brueckner.

Against whom the evidence was strong enough to allow the Portuguese authorities to constitute him arguido in Madeleine's disappearance.

The constant here is a criminal cop and an uninvestigated criminal in 2007 who was on police radar; the same criminal cop advocating vigorously on behalf of the same criminal in 2019-2020-2021-2022 who is not only on Portuguese police radar but British and German as well.

I don't know what Amaral's motive is.  But I sure as Hell would like to know.

"Amaral says the German Authorities have no evidence to charge the suspect"

Amaral right again.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #266 on: October 06, 2022, 09:17:44 AM »
Of course you will - discard any evidence that doesn’t fit with your mindset, just like you did when Amaral claimed thr police knocked on Brückner’s door.  You just don’t want to believe it so you don’t.

You don't solve cases by not looking for evidence and Amaral's insistence on not looking for evidence against Brueckner seems to indicate a reason for not following up on the information which had put him on the Portuguese police list in the first instance.

SY and the BKA investigated Brueckner since 2017 and have found evidence.  Whether or not that evidence can be translated into proof when presented in court remains to be seen.

In the interim there is still an investigation in progress and I think it may involve more than Brueckner's and more than Madeleine's cases.
What is a puzzlement to me is why Amaral who is a civilian and not privy to what is going on in any investigation -with the exception of leaks, for which I think he has burnt his bridges since blowing his cover in 2019 on Saunokonoko's podcast - is advocating for Brueckner to the extent of publicising false information in an active police investigation.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 09:20:05 AM by Brietta »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #267 on: October 06, 2022, 09:25:56 AM »
You don't solve cases by not looking for evidence and Amaral's insistence on not looking for evidence against Brueckner seems to indicate a reason for not following up on the information which had put him on the Portuguese police list in the first instance.

SY and the BKA investigated Brueckner since 2017 and have found evidence. Whether or not that evidence can be translated into proof and presented in court remains to be seen.

In the interim there is still an investigation in progress and I think it may involve more than Brueckner's and more than Madeleine's cases.
What is a puzzlement to me is why Amaral who is a civilian and not privy to what is going on in any investigation -with the exception of leaks, for which I think he has burnt his bridges since blowing his cover in 2019 on Saunokonoko's podcast - is advocating for Brueckner to the extent of publicising false information in an active police investigation.

Brueckner joking to his mates that he murdered Maddie & destroyed the evidence. That's their 'evidence', which is why Wolters can't see Brueckner being charged, ever. He won't be seeing the inside of a court room for anything relating to Maddie, you can take that to the bank.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #268 on: October 06, 2022, 09:58:57 AM »
Firstly you have no way of knowing who was paid what, secondly what difference is there really from receiving money for “expert” opinion on tv vs giving layman’s opinion to the press, the net benefit to the individual is the same (ie cashing in on someone else’s misery), thirdly being paid for a story does not guarantee that the information given is false.

No difference really…so Silence and Sutton are both sleazy. Glad we got that sorted.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #269 on: October 06, 2022, 10:00:24 AM »
By you standard this is “whataboutery”, right?

Just answer the question.