Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1360621 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4530 on: July 11, 2020, 10:12:09 AM »
Wonder if PJ logged any more phone pings in that area between May & July
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #4531 on: July 11, 2020, 10:18:09 AM »
Wonder if PJ logged any more phone pings in that area between May & July

One G McCann on the 26th July.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4532 on: July 11, 2020, 10:21:42 AM »
One G McCann on the 26th July.

Yes, I meant besides that one.

If her body was deposited there, then further phone logging in the area at that might be expected.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4533 on: July 11, 2020, 10:24:29 AM »
Would members please move discussion to an appropriate thread and leave this one free for notifications of the Latest News.  Thank you.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4534 on: July 11, 2020, 11:13:46 AM »
Why would they do that? It's in the opposite direction.
Well you've just linked the McCanns to VdB in your previous post so I wasn't far wrong was I?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4535 on: July 11, 2020, 11:34:43 AM »
Well you've just linked the McCanns to VdB in your previous post so I wasn't far wrong was I?

The phone records linked them, not me.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4536 on: July 11, 2020, 12:05:05 PM »
The phone records linked them, not me.
You drew attention to it, you're making the link between what is in the files and current searches for a body in VdB. I guessed this would happen, and I was right.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4537 on: July 11, 2020, 06:52:18 PM »
You drew attention to it, you're making the link between what is in the files and current searches for a body in VdB. I guessed this would happen, and I was right.

The link between the McCanns, Vila do Bispo and Budens has been discussed for years.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4538 on: July 11, 2020, 07:08:42 PM »
The link between the McCanns, Vila do Bispo and Budens has been discussed for years.
Cite to a discussion about it on this forum?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4539 on: July 11, 2020, 07:34:00 PM »

Dear God in heaven ... are there no shameful depths to be overlooked in the continuing vilification of this family whose suffering at the moment must be more than flesh and blood can bear.

I have never seen either Vila do Bispo or Budens discussed on this forum or anywhere else for that matter - why on earth would it have been? ... if it has been discussed as prolifically as you say please have the courtesy to provide a cite substantiating your claim.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4540 on: July 11, 2020, 07:51:46 PM »
Dear God in heaven ... are there no shameful depths to be overlooked in the continuing vilification of this family whose suffering at the moment must be more than flesh and blood can bear.

I have never seen either Vila do Bispo or Budens discussed on this forum or anywhere else for that matter - why on earth would it have been? ... if it has been discussed as prolifically as you say please have the courtesy to provide a cite substantiating your claim.
As a serious researcher G-Unit must now be kicking herself that she did not start a thread on this forum to discuss the link between the McCanns and VdB. 

Offline jassi

« Reply #4541 on: July 11, 2020, 07:58:50 PM »

Why not? Seems a strange thing for him to do hot-foot from a transatlantic flight.

Or maybe not -

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4542 on: July 11, 2020, 09:38:10 PM »

http://fytton.blogspot.com/2015/09/the-triangle-and-kates-dream.html
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4543 on: July 11, 2020, 10:20:04 PM »

Offline Venturi Swirl