Author Topic: Glynis Howard Trial Testimony  (Read 8247 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Glynis Howard Trial Testimony
« on: May 19, 2020, 09:47:08 PM »
Great to see a female in STEM mid 80's  8(>((

Pages 1 - 5
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 09:50:48 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Glynis Howard Trial Testimony
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 09:48:52 PM »
Pages 6 - 10
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 09:49:56 PM »
Pages 11 - 13

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 10:10:47 PM »
Shouldn't these be in the document section? What is STEM?

Offline John

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 10:16:21 PM »

Done.  Moved to Forensics.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2020, 10:16:48 PM »

Yes they should probably be in the doc section but since they're not I've uploaded then here for discussion. 

STEM = Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics which are areas females have historically been thin on the ground in.  So good to see Glynis was ahead of her time. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2020, 10:36:30 PM »
Where's my thread gone?   8(8-))

As we know the silencer had a questionable chain of custody prior to arriving at the lab on 13th Aug where Glynis Howard was responsible for its forensic examination.  Page 9 she states she observed some blood just inside the bore.  She took some cotton threads moistened in distilled water to soak up the blood.  Blood tests revealed it was human in origin but were insufficient for grouping.

The silencer was then returned to DI Cook for fingerprinting.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2020, 10:40:32 PM »
Where's my thread gone?   8(8-))

As we know the silencer had a questionable chain of custody prior to arriving at the lab on 13th Aug where Glynis Howard was responsible for its forensic examination.  Page 9 she states she observed some blood just inside the bore.  She took some cotton threads moistened in distilled water to soak up the blood.  Blood tests revealed it was human in origin but were insufficient for grouping.

The silencer was then returned to DI Cook for fingerprinting.

Shifted into the documents I shouldn't wonder  @)(++(*

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2020, 08:28:49 AM »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.