Author Topic: Leonor Cipriano released from prison after serving five-sixths of her sentence.  (Read 40248 times)

Offline barrier

Tell her to join the forum.

The world doesn't revolve around the internet.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

The world doesn't revolve around the internet.
Doesn't it?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline faithlilly

Oh, very funny.  Where would you suggest she starts?

She has a certain media profile now, I’m sure that would help. Facebook page, posters, she could fundraise through GoFundMe...there are plenty of ways in this digital world.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

She has a certain media profile now, I’m sure that would help. Facebook page, posters, she could fundraise through GoFundMe...there are plenty of ways in this digital world.
has he not exhausted her opprtunities to appeal....however it seem Sandra F is looking into her case as a miscarriage of justice now.

Offline faithlilly

has he not exhausted her opprtunities to appeal....however it seem Sandra F is looking into her case as a miscarriage of justice now.

Will that find her daughter then ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

Will that find her daughter then ?

like maddie she is probably no longer alive...both victims of stranger abductions in my view...

Offline The General

Good. She's got more faces than the Town Hall Clock. They deserve each other.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

Good. She's got more faces than the Town Hall Clock. They deserve each other.

Sandra... the portuguese journalist who exposed more of amarals lies...is there end end to his lies

Offline Mr Gray

interesting point...leonora appealed and lost. Did she then give up...have all her appeals to the portugues ecourts been exhausted...if not an appeal  to the ECHR might still be possible

Offline The General

interesting point...leonora appealed and lost. Did she then give up...have all her appeals to the portugues ecourts been exhausted...if not an appeal  to the ECHR might still be possible
Fingers crossed.

Offline Mr Gray

Fingers crossed.
fingers crossed wont do..it requires action....mothers accused of killing their children lives matter

Offline The General

fingers crossed wont do..it requires action....mothers accused of killing their children lives matter
I'm right behind it. They'd trawl back through the evidence. I'd love to see that happen.

Offline Mr Gray

I'm right behind it. They'd trawl back through the evidence. I'd love to see that happen.

the application would be re the right to  a fair trial...being beaten to extract a confesssion ...which has been proven...is automatically an unfair trial
there  is  no real evidence against her

Offline The General

the application would be re the right to  a fair trial...being beaten to extract a confesssion ...which has been proven...is automatically an unfair trial
there  is  no real evidence against her
It would entail assessing the previous judgements.
I'll nip back in 2033.

Offline Mr Gray

It would entail assessing the previous judgements.
I'll nip back in 2033.
Im sorry to expose your ignorance... a case to the ECHR  would focus simply on a fair trial...and being beaten...which the portuguese courts have proved...acccording to the ECHR...isnt fair