Author Topic: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean  (Read 240168 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean
« Reply #225 on: March 25, 2021, 09:28:20 AM »
These "live weekly updates" Sandra is doing on YouTube with a big smile on her face addressing viewers like they're her fans is making me quite nauseous. No one should be enjoying a murder this much.

Don’t watch.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Rorschach

« Reply #226 on: March 25, 2021, 11:35:42 AM »
Don’t watch.

That's a good attitude.

Likewise if Luke's conviction bothers you, don't read about it or discuss it. Simple.  8((()*/

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #227 on: March 25, 2021, 01:15:54 PM »
That's a good attitude.

Likewise if Luke's conviction bothers you, don't read about it or discuss it. Simple.  8((()*/

Apples and oranges I’m afraid. My anger helps promote a campaign for change. Yours is merely impotent.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #228 on: March 25, 2021, 02:48:59 PM »
Apples and oranges I’m afraid. My anger helps promote a campaign for change. Yours is merely impotent.
@)(++(* 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #229 on: March 26, 2021, 10:02:35 PM »
Sandra Lean states to James English

There were no issues in his childhood there was a school report that he’d erm he’d been pulled up for throwing a missile at another student and his mum was called into the school it was a half Mars bar but again this was used after the event that’s about the only thing in his erm 

What does Luke Mitchell’s 29th October 2004 psychiatric report say in relation to his suicide idealisations ?

”Why can’t I die?
Is there a purpose in my life?
If not, then suicide is my best option!”

https://expressdigest.com/murderer-luke-mitchell-in-fresh-bid-to-clear-his-name/

I was always bullied by teachers and considered suicide
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 10:23:57 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #230 on: March 28, 2021, 04:01:03 AM »
The forum is actually a mine of relevant information which quite often gets overlooked.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11718.msg614766#msg614766

Quite a lot of reading in the links provided in Nicholas's post.  I found them highly informative and well worth taking the time to inform a broader perspective of issues under discussion here.
I think we can probably learn a lot from the expertise of justice campaigner Neil Wilby who if his informative blog is anything to judge by is the real deal as far as being a dedicated researcher is concerned.  It is going to take me some time to catch up on everything in Neil's blog but I intend to.

Tag: Dr Sandra Lean
Post Office robberies claim was a sham, say police.
https://neilwilby.com/tag/dr-sandra-lean/

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #231 on: March 28, 2021, 09:52:15 AM »
The forum is actually a mine of relevant information which quite often gets overlooked.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11718.msg614766#msg614766

Quite a lot of reading in the links provided in Nicholas's post.  I found them highly informative and well worth taking the time to inform a broader perspective of issues under discussion here.
I think we can probably learn a lot from the expertise of justice campaigner Neil Wilby who if his informative blog is anything to judge by is the real deal as far as being a dedicated researcher is concerned.  It is going to take me some time to catch up on everything in Neil's blog but I intend to.

Tag: Dr Sandra Lean
Post Office robberies claim was a sham, say police.
https://neilwilby.com/tag/dr-sandra-lean/

You do make me smile sometimes Brietta.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #232 on: March 28, 2021, 02:57:49 PM »
What does Luke Mitchell’s 29th October 2004 psychiatric report say in relation to his suicide idealisations ?

”Why can’t I die?

https://expressdigest.com/murderer-luke-mitchell-in-fresh-bid-to-clear-his-name/

‘Threats of suicide’ have been found in research done over decades in relation to ‘intimate partner femicide’

Prof Jane Monckton Smith
‘Threat to suicide at this stage, if at stage 3, you know it’s a control tactic usually - stage 5 it’s an even higher risk. If someone’s threatening to kill themselves to control you we always say to police officers read that as a threat to homicide because they may well be thinking about killing themselves but they’ll take you with them or it’s an empty threat just literally a control tactic but either way they are thinking about death as a resolution. Nobody should be thinking about death as the resolution to this loss of control over someone in their life’

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/missing/id1006974447?i=1000511540921
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 03:06:56 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #233 on: March 28, 2021, 03:08:07 PM »
Has anyone read this book? 

Whatever you might or might not  think about Sandra, the book gives a lot of detail, and I would recommend it.

I would be very interested to read a book by someone who believes Luke is guilty, but , as far as I'm aware, nobody has written one!

Sandra Lean’s book should come with a public protection warning

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #234 on: March 28, 2021, 06:05:39 PM »
The police have recently been referred to as ‘dirty perverts’ for apparently questioning Luke Mitchell on his ‘sex like’

Does Sandra Lean explore in her book how and why police might do this ?

Good question as we are told that there was no sexual element to the crime.

What is Luke Mitchell’s sexual orientation ? Anyone know?

https://twitter.com/MissingCSM/status/1366935343728123905
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 06:28:44 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #235 on: March 29, 2021, 12:43:51 PM »

”Why can’t I die?

Luke Mitchell also wrote,

‘I MUST DIE
Why?
Because
I’m
WORTHLESS’

Sandra Lean appears to dismiss these statements preferring instead to focus her followers minds on the ‘satanic slogans’ on Mitchell’s school jotters

What was it Corrine Mitchell said to James English about suicide during the podcast?

And how did a 14 year old (or younger) Luke Mitchell feel about this?

Offline Parky41

« Reply #236 on: March 29, 2021, 04:04:40 PM »
'Anyone not taking on all this new info the mistakes etc are being "wilfully ignorant." (Latest Q&A session from Ms Lean)

Ms Lean and CM's "mad theories" have been in abundance for many years, from the early days of "Jigsawman" to the present day. Hardly "new info" Just a new set of people who are not "willfully ignorant" it would seem. The perfect audience - those who do not question the doctrine being pushed out. It really is a "Cult" reincarnation of the old "WAP" forum

"a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular thing." - most definitely not the truth however.

You are not permitted to ask certain questions, if you do they will be ignored. The faithful will instantly brand you as a "troll"
You're comments will be removed, there is only room - for the "truth" according to their leader.

Doing an amazing job however - the intellect is second to none, exactly what this cult requires for membership.

'trust me mate, av been carrying out interviews these past 48hrs, it was the 4 of them with Cotter as the lookout'
'100% mate trust me' followed by 'tick tock ya beasty b******s'

OR

'there wiz dna o jodies aw over the ootside of the condom' - cracking job, they really are paying attention?

Some of the comments already removed, more so about this very same person maligning SF, can't have that now, keep up the good detective work but please do not speak of my friend in this manner, simply not allowed.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #237 on: March 29, 2021, 04:07:34 PM »
Luke Mitchell also wrote,

‘I MUST DIE
Why?
Because
I’m
WORTHLESS’

Sandra Lean appears to dismiss these statements preferring instead to focus her followers minds on the ‘satanic slogans’ on Mitchell’s school jotters

What was it Corrine Mitchell said to James English about suicide during the podcast?

And how did a 14 year old (or younger) Luke Mitchell feel about this?

Was LM's interest in Jodi to do with the suicide of her father? Are more the sort of questions that should be asked perhaps.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #238 on: March 29, 2021, 04:37:09 PM »
Was LM's interest in Jodi to do with the suicide of her father? Are more the sort of questions that should be asked perhaps.

Did Luke Mitchell view Jodi as vulnerable and easy to control ?

https://speakoutloud.net/intimate-partner-abuse/homicide-suicide

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #239 on: March 29, 2021, 04:39:13 PM »
'Anyone not taking on all this new info the mistakes etc are being "wilfully ignorant." (Latest Q&A session from Ms Lean)

Ms Lean and CM's "mad theories" have been in abundance for many years, from the early days of "Jigsawman" to the present day. Hardly "new info" Just a new set of people who are not "willfully ignorant" it would seem. The perfect audience - those who do not question the doctrine being pushed out. It really is a "Cult" reincarnation of the old "WAP" forum

"a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular thing." - most definitely not the truth however.

You are not permitted to ask certain questions, if you do they will be ignored. The faithful will instantly brand you as a "troll"
You're comments will be removed, there is only room - for the "truth" according to their leader.

Doing an amazing job however - the intellect is second to none, exactly what this cult requires for membership.

'trust me mate, av been carrying out interviews these past 48hrs, it was the 4 of them with Cotter as the lookout'
'100% mate trust me' followed by 'tick tock ya beasty b******s'

OR

'there wiz dna o jodies aw over the ootside of the condom' - cracking job, they really are paying attention?

Some of the comments already removed, more so about this very same person maligning SF, can't have that now, keep up the good detective work but please do not speak of my friend in this manner, simply not allowed.

It takes a certain kind of arrogance to believe that the truth resides with them and everyone else is stupid or naive.

In fact I can’t make up my mind whether it’s arrogance or fear that motivates them...a bit of both probably.