Author Topic: Street protests continue in London despite COVID rules.  (Read 8993 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Street protests continue in London despite COVID rules.
« Reply #150 on: April 07, 2021, 04:14:09 PM »
Well in that case I'd surround it with heavily armed officers, all following a strict shoot to kill policy on anyone attempting to deface the statue.
You really would be better suited to life in North Korea or China. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #151 on: April 07, 2021, 04:15:33 PM »
Petitions are a complete waste of time. If they want a hope of restoring the statue they are going to have to field a mayoral candidate at the next Bristol mayoral election on that ticket and hope that enough people vote for him or her to do that.  And the chances of that happening are close to zero I would say.

I know, but if at least one woke SJW is upset by the petition then it's totally worth the effort of having one.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #152 on: April 07, 2021, 04:24:59 PM »
I know, but if at least one woke SJW is upset by the petition then it's totally worth the effort of having one.
really?  I think as it's bound to fail it's more likely to elicit mirth than rage from the woke SJWs (whatever that stands for, I dread to think).
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #153 on: April 07, 2021, 04:26:02 PM »
really?  I think as it's bound to fail it's more likely to elicit mirth than rage from the woke SJWs (whatever that stands for, I dread to think).

Social Justice Warrior.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #154 on: April 07, 2021, 04:32:02 PM »
Social Justice Warrior.
Oh right, and there was me thinking the W stood for something that rhymes with Banker!  Which actually might be a better word than warrior anyway.