Author Topic: Street protests continue in London despite COVID rules.  (Read 9083 times)

Offline John

Re: Street protests continue in London despite COVID rules.
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2021, 06:46:39 PM »
They are outside the Yard again, obstructing traffic, f*cking the police, calling them murderers & demanding they be abolished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v02cl6iYQm4

They're not extremists or anything.

No, they're the same idiots that appear every time there's a rammy on the streets of London.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2021, 06:52:30 PM »
No, they're the same idiots that appear every time there's a rammy on the streets of London.

There appear to be a mixture of different angry SJW's, earlier on in the feed there were people shouting about Sarah, some are protesting the new anti-protest bill, I've seen a black lives matter sign & others are just there to hate on the police in general.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2021, 07:04:36 PM »
There appear to be a mixture of different angry SJW's, earlier on in the feed there were people shouting about Sarah, some are protesting the new anti-protest bill, I've seen a black lives matter sign & others are just there to hate on the police in general.
If you don’t approve of people’s right to public protest (on whatever issue they wish to protest about) go and live in North Korea.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline John

« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2021, 07:49:46 PM »
Please note that this is a new thread.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2021, 08:02:54 PM »
If you don’t approve of people’s right to public protest (on whatever issue they wish to protest about) go and live in North Korea.

They don't appear to know exactly what they're protesting.

I've heard "Kill The Bill", "F*ck The Police", "Black Lives Matter" & "She was walking home".

They're saying "Who's Streets? Our Streets" when no one has taken their streets away from them & I'm finding the whole thing rather confusing.

I respect peoples right to protest but at least have a clear idea of what you're shouting about otherwise it's just stupid.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2021, 09:07:11 PM »

I've heard "Kill The Bill", "F*ck The Police", "Black Lives Matter" & "She was walking home".

They're saying "Who's Streets? Our Streets" when no one has taken their streets away from them & I'm finding the whole thing rather confusing.

I respect peoples right to protest but at least have a clear idea of what you're shouting about otherwise it's just stupid.
I agree.  Plus shouting “kill” anybody should be severely frowned upon. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Geordie

« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2021, 04:27:26 PM »
The placards and chants of Kill the Bill are in regard of the Parliamentary Bill that was discussed in Parliament that day, the Policing Bill.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2021, 04:29:30 PM »
The placards and chants of Kill the Bill are in regard of the Parliamentary Bill that was discussed in Parliament that day, the Policing Bill.

How frightfully boring.

Offline Geordie

« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2021, 04:32:39 PM »
How frightfully boring.

But certainly not an incitement to kill the Old Bill  @)(++(*

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2021, 04:41:47 PM »
Well in that case perfectly acceptable.

Offline Geordie

« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2021, 06:19:02 PM »
Well in that case perfectly acceptable.

Well I think Wonderfulspam linking "Kill the Bill" with "F*ck the Police" was a bit misleading even if unintentional.

Offline Geordie

« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2021, 06:29:56 PM »

Ms Ashby was among hundreds of people who had gathered to pay their respects to 33-year-old Ms Everard, who went missing while walking home from a friend's house on 3 March.

On her way, Ms Ashby said she walked past a man who was standing on a pavement with "his genitals out of his fly".
She told the BBC she went up to a group of "about five or six police officers" to ask them if they could address the situation as she was feeling "very uncomfortable".

"The female officer said 'ok, fine, we'll go' and she was about to go when a male colleague said 'we're not dealing with this anymore, no, we've had enough with the rioters tonight, we're not dealing with it'," she said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56409023

Dare I say it, She was only walking home.

You couldn't make it up.

The MET, the gift that keeps on giving.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2021, 07:11:41 PM »
Ms Ashby was among hundreds of people who had gathered to pay their respects to 33-year-old Ms Everard, who went missing while walking home from a friend's house on 3 March.

On her way, Ms Ashby said she walked past a man who was standing on a pavement with "his genitals out of his fly".
She told the BBC she went up to a group of "about five or six police officers" to ask them if they could address the situation as she was feeling "very uncomfortable".

"The female officer said 'ok, fine, we'll go' and she was about to go when a male colleague said 'we're not dealing with this anymore, no, we've had enough with the rioters tonight, we're not dealing with it'," she said.

You couldn't make it up.

No, she wasn't only walking home.

She was on her way to an illegal gathering.

I have no sympathy for people who deliberately break the law.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 07:18:30 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2021, 07:20:57 PM »
Protesters scrawled 'all coppers are B******s' graffiti on Battle of Britain memorial and defaced Churchill quote during Sarah Everard protest - as radical 'anti-austerity' feminist group's role in marches is revealed amid 'hijacking' complaints

Ken Marsh, chairman of the Metropolitan Police Federation, said that 90 per cent of those at the Clapham Common vigil on Saturday had walked away before it became a rally in breach of lockdown.

Mr Marsh said the peaceful vigil had been infiltrated by Antifa, BLM and Extinction Rebellion demonstrators - and officers had been punched, spat at and abused at the event.

'Twenty-six of my colleagues were abused, spat at or punched,' Mr Marsh told The Telegraph. 'One black female officer was racially abused. 

One of Sarah Everard's friends has also criticised the way her death has been 'politicised'.

Helena Edwards wrote: 'Her abduction and murder is not, in my opinion, a symptom of a sexist, dangerous society. When something awful like this happens there is a rush to look for reasons and apportion blame.

'If the suspect police officer in custody is eventually tried and found guilty of her murder, then I will hold him alone responsible. I will not be blaming ''men'' or ''the police'' for the actions of one individual.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9368283/The-woke-anti-austerity-feminist-social-justice-warriors-organising-Sarah-Everard-protests.html
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 07:24:24 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2021, 07:22:50 PM »

You couldn't make it up.

I’ve just seen the clip of the moments prior to the red headed girl being wrestled to the ground by the cops.  She was doing nothing at all just standing there one minute with a cop badgering her to her right (who she appears to be ignoring: and then suddenly she is yanked away out of shot and presumably pushed over by the police and handcuffed.  I do ‘t know how to copy the clip but it is pinned to the top of the Subject Access Twitter account.