Author Topic: Street protests continue in London despite COVID rules.  (Read 9061 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Street protests continue in London despite COVID rules.
« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2021, 07:23:31 PM »
No, she wasn't only walking home.

She was on her way to an illegal gathering.

I have no sympathy for people who deliberately break the law.
Yeah, you probably have more sympathy for the guy with the faulty zipper on his trousers.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2021, 07:26:35 PM »
Yeah, you probably have more sympathy for the guy with the faulty zipper on his trousers.

We have to presume him innocent.

Perhaps he was just having a wee or it needed some fresh air.

She would never have (*allegedly) witnessed it if she wasn't out behaving unlawfully.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2021, 07:27:50 PM »
We have to presume him innocent.

Perhaps he was just having a wee or it needed some fresh air.

She would never have (*allegedly) witnessed it if she wasn't out behaving unlawfully.
Out of interest what was your view of the Trump supporters who stormed Capitol Hill?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2021, 07:34:46 PM »
Out of interest what was your view of the Trump supporters who stormed Capitol Hill?

They were, all of them brave, honourable patriots & freedom fighters,  there to defend children from the elite paedophile, baby eating cabal & of course I wished them all the best in their attempt to reclaim true democracy after the blatantly fraudulent election.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2021, 07:37:44 PM »
They were, all of them brave, honourable patriots & freedom fighters,  there to defend children from the elite paedophile, baby eating cabal & of course I wished them all the best in their attempt to reclaim true democracy after the blatantly fraudulent election.
@)(++(* So when they stormed the Capitol Building whilst simultaneously not observing social distancing and injuring cops in the process they were definitely not behaving unlawfully in your view?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2021, 07:39:22 PM »
@)(++(* So when they stormed the Capitol Building whilst simultaneously not observing social distancing and injuring cops in the process they were definitely not behaving unlawfully in your view?

Not even in the slightest.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2021, 07:43:16 PM »
Not even in the slightest.
Thanks for demonstrating what a Grade A hypocrite you are.  8((()*/

Offline Geordie

« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2021, 07:49:56 PM »
No, she wasn't only walking home.

She was on her way to an illegal gathering.

I have no sympathy for people who deliberately break the law.

Do you just make things up for the crack?

As stated in the article:

Georgina was on her way home from Clapham Common on Saturday when she was confronted by a man exposing himself.

Which is why the PC said they had had enough of rioters that night at the vigil.

Rioters at the vigil  @)(++(*

To be honest you're response is disturbing.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 07:53:23 PM by Geordie »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2021, 07:57:29 PM »
Do you just make things up for the crack?

As stated in the article:

Georgina was on her way home from Clapham Common on Saturday when she was confronted by a man exposing himself.

Which is why the PC said they had had enough of rioters that night at the vigil.

Rioters at the vigil  @)(++(*

In the same article it says she was 'on her way'.

Georgina, who only wants to be known by her first name, was among hundreds of people who had gathered to pay their respects to 33-year-old Ms Everard, who went missing while walking home from a friend's house on 3 March.

On her way, she said she walked past a man who was standing on a pavement with "his genitals out of his fly".
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56409023

Either the article is wrong or she couldn't get her story straight.

I refuse to 'Believe All Women' because that goes completely against the concept of the right to the presumption of innocence.

I am legally obliged to presume it never happened.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 08:01:39 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Geordie

« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2021, 08:03:29 PM »
In the same article it says she was 'on her way'.

Georgina, who only wants to be known by her first name, was among hundreds of people who had gathered to pay their respects to 33-year-old Ms Everard, who went missing while walking home from a friend's house on 3 March.

On her way, she said she walked past a man who was standing on a pavement with "his genitals out of his fly".
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56409023

Either the article is wrong or she couldn't get her story straight.

I refuse to 'Believe All Women' because that goes completely against the concept of the right to the presumption of innocent.

I am legally obliged to presume it never happened.

It states early in the article she was on her way home which is confirmed by the PC retrospectively referring to rioters at the vigil.

This isn't a courtroom so what is your legal obligation.

As I said your response is disturbing. Give your head a shake man.

I'm not sure what Kate Middleton would make of your remark but I can guess.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 08:11:18 PM by Geordie »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2021, 08:17:17 PM »
It states early in the article she was on her way home which is confirmed by the PC retrospectively referring to rioters at the vigil.

I think Spammy might have misplaced his head.  But Forum Rules don't allow me to say where I think it might be.

Offline Geordie

« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2021, 08:21:47 PM »
I think Spammy might have misplaced his head.  But Forum Rules don't allow me to say where I think it might be.

You're not wrong  8(0(*

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2021, 08:27:43 PM »

Well I'm afraid I made a commitment many years ago to never join with the general consensus on almost any given subject whilst in discussion on internet forums.

It's not an easy job & often forces me into terribly immoral positions, but, somebody's got to do it & it will all have been for nothing if I just quit now.

Offline Geordie

« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2021, 08:33:32 PM »
Well I'm afraid I made a commitment many years ago to never join with the general consensus on almost any given subject whilst in discussion on internet forums.

It's not an easy job & often forces me into terribly immoral positions, but, somebody's got to do it & it will all have been for nothing if I just quit now.

While I fully appreciate the role of a Devil's Advocate you have to be careful it doesn't drift into simply being a WUM.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2021, 08:34:07 PM »
While I fully appreciate the role of a Devil's Advocate you have to be careful it doesn't drift into simply being a WUM.

Too late.