Author Topic: Street protests continue in London despite COVID rules.  (Read 9056 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Street protests continue in London despite COVID rules.
« Reply #120 on: March 17, 2021, 10:59:01 AM »
We don't yet know if the police actually killed George Floyd or whether his heart attack was caused by his Fentanyl & meth overdose & excited delirium & was merely complicated by his restraint.

So no I'm not saying the police should have killed her, but I would still like to have seen a knee on her neck for 8 minutes in the interests of equality.
I think it's time for you to remove your "not all men" tagline - clearly you believe women should be dealt with using life-threatening violence. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Geordie

« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2021, 11:01:06 AM »
I think it's time for you to remove your "not all men" tagline - clearly you believe women should be dealt with using life-threatening violence.

I was thinking the same thing.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2021, 11:07:39 AM »

I believe in gender equality.

If men can be roughed up by the police I see no good reason women should be denied access to the same treatment.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2021, 11:20:50 AM »
I believe in gender equality.

If men can be roughed up by the police I see no good reason women should be denied access to the same treatment.
How about having a police force that doesn't mete out rough justice to either gender?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2021, 11:24:32 AM »
How about having a police force that doesn't mete out rough justice to either gender?

Well if everybody, male, female & the 46 other genders, just made an effort to behave themselves then we wouldn't even need a police force in the first place so the blame lies with the public I'm afraid.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #125 on: March 17, 2021, 11:26:11 AM »
Well if everybody, male, female & the 46 other genders, just made an effort to behave themselves then we wouldn't even need a police force in the first place so the blame lies with the public I'm afraid.

Such a pity you don't take your own advice.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2021, 11:50:28 AM »
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...la la la

Meanwhile, back in the real world....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2021, 11:51:01 AM »
Such a pity you don't take your own advice.

I can't actually remember the last time I broke the law.
I've adhered to mask wearing, social distancing, haven't visited friends or family, made no non essential journeys etc etc. If anything I've behaved better than the covid laws demanded, unlike the disgraceful criminals who were out recklessly endangering the lives of the sick & the elderly in Clapham.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 11:54:44 AM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #128 on: March 17, 2021, 11:59:35 AM »
I've adhered to mask wearing, social distancing, haven't visited friends or family, made no non essential journeys etc etc. If anything I've behaved better than the covid laws demanded, unlike the disgraceful criminals who were out recklessly endangering the lives of the sick & the elderly in Clapham.
Not to mention the disgraceful criminals (who you so admire) who stormed Capitol Hill in the country with the highest Covid death toll in the world...

Offline Geordie

« Reply #129 on: March 17, 2021, 01:45:07 PM »

I take it you don't drive? 86% of motorists break the 20mph speed limit putting children's lives at risk.

Half of drivers often break the 70mph limit on motorways.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 01:58:22 PM by Geordie »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #130 on: March 17, 2021, 02:09:02 PM »
I take it you don't drive? 86% of motorists break the 20mph speed limit putting children's lives at risk.

That's because bad drivers haven't been thoroughly criminalised as they should be imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #131 on: March 17, 2021, 02:13:58 PM »

I own a Toyota Prius & driving under 20mph uses battery only so I often do drive under 20 & save the planet in the process.

Offline Geordie

« Reply #132 on: March 17, 2021, 02:40:11 PM »
I own a Toyota Prius & driving under 20mph uses battery only so I often do drive under 20 & save the planet in the process.

Well saving the planet is a complex issue but:

Consider the Toyota Prius, the most popular car of its kind. ... According to their report, “the nickel contained in Prius' battery is mined and smelted at a plant in Ontario that has caused so much environmental damage to the surrounding environment that NASA has used the 'dead zone' around the plant to test moon rovers.”

Offline Geordie

« Reply #133 on: March 18, 2021, 11:22:56 AM »
That's because bad drivers haven't been thoroughly criminalised as they should be imo.

Nevertheless it confirms most people are routinely prepared to break the law when there are no speed cameras around but are prepared to point the finger when others break another law.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #134 on: March 18, 2021, 06:08:52 PM »
Nigel Farage highlighted the case today of another murdered woman Lorraine Cox who went missing last September. Lorraine Cox was allegedly killed in a room above a kebab house in Exeter after being taken there by shop worker Azam Mangori, Exeter Crown Court heard. Her body was cut up into seven pieces, which were found in an alleyway next to the shop and in woodland.  The media weren't interested in this story, there was no public outcry or mass vigils held. What is the difference I hear you ask.

Sarah Everard was allegedly murdered by a cop but Lorraine Cox was killed and mutilated by an Iraqi Kurdish immigrant.

We all knew very early on that Sarah's vigil was being desicrated after being hijacked by Marxist troublemakers.

https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1372578277110480899?s=19
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 06:16:55 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!