Author Topic: THE ALIBI.  (Read 28958 times)

Offline Paranoid Android

Re: THE ALIBI.
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2021, 09:23:49 AM »
MK's name has been mentioned everywhere except desert islands but nobody complained about that before he died.

MK did.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2021, 10:13:53 AM »
Let me put it bluntly to you that you are making up your own factoids based on your observation of two "nice straight Police" flashing libel on screen in the discredited Channel5 documentary.

I asked you for the source of your assertion that "We recently find out that a statement made by him was "discovered" later, maybe years later and was clearly put in a locked drawer in 2003."

In return you gave me your opinion and supposition instead of a reliable source ~ and that simply isn't good enough for the expectations of this forum, the members and visitors who perhaps anticipate finding accurate and reliable information here. 

I find this myth you are promulgating as fact about a witness statement being secreted in a locked drawer outrageous, particularly when it is dovetailed with the distrust you are projecting on named individuals in your posts.

Is it too late to nominate the above for comedy post of the month?

Ee but you have brightened up my day Brietta.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline John

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2021, 10:22:44 AM »
MK did.

Mark made only one post and here it is.

Sandra Lean is a bully as well as a liar. I was one of the so called accused, not a shred of evidence against me except a statement from a man who has a severe criminal record that has since came to light. I knew all about it from the start I knew it would eventually catch up with him and Sandra Lean. Anytime I contacted her on the 'Luke Mitchell' is innocent website she got right onto her cronies and I would receive death threats over the phone, be visited n public places by he man with the long and hash criminal record who would make threats against and my family. He even went to my mothers door, she is her Sixties and disabled  just to show me she could be got at! What type of human being does such a thing? He assaulted me in full view of half a dozen people after I had left a comment on Ms.Leans web pag. All of this I reported to the police. Just to set a couple of things straight I never had big cuts on my face the day after the murder I had a tiny scratch is all, he did not drive me to the police station the day after and he never said what amount of money we would get but he did say we would get money if we spoke to the press and get a wee holiday out of it. I never wanted anything to do with it it was sick, the man bullied me. He got a holiday out of it as the daily record accidentally used his name as the suspect he got just over a grand in damages. I have never received anything for the mental anguish myself and family have been through. I think he was merely a puppet in Sandra Leans games which have now came to a head but I'm still stuck with totally untrue accusations against me and haven't even received a sorry let alone anything else. I knew about his criminal past but I never mentioned it, I never spoke to reporters, which he wanted me to. He used to make jokes about it and him and him only ever brought it up as you know it was nearly 4 years before he came forward after a falling out between us, the police didn't take him serious and he gave a high court statement Han is all lies and I have many witness that can back that up. He bullied me after he had went to the police, trying to keep me in line and watch who I spoke to but I just didn't want anything to do with it god I wasn't even sure he was telling the truth about talking to the police cause like I said he used to make jokes about it. If they haughty they were right then how come whenever I questioned Sandra lean she would get right on to him to go and do her dirty work which was harass me. I have a load of witness to prove everything he said is a lie that's why I was never worried. I just think it's shocking that a man can take half truths, 3rd hand stories and just lies then go to the police with this rubbish and before you know it my name is on the 6 o'clock news, in newspapers giving totally false information about me and iv never received any type of closure or apology or anything from the people involved. Maybe karma has just taken it's time he's been exposed for the violent criminal who done jail for armed robbery and Sandra Lean, not for the first time, is wrong. I went through hell and back because of them but I'm not going to waste my life looking for revenge I knew in time it would all come out. Here's to the innocent among us, don't let the b........s grind you down.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2021, 10:31:47 AM »
Was the information of the bank statements known to the defence? Yes, how do we know this, we know this as DF did not question the veracity of this information.

Thanks Faithlilly?? However it is more than safe and accurate to assume, that your 'I have it from a reliable source' that there was nothing wrong with the till timing mechanism, to be absolute piffle?

Before these discussions around the alibi and of AB continue let's touch on another area. That of 'is there anything in the defence papers' - You have touched on this several times, and of Ms Lean?

Three areas here - This question, of there being anything in the defence papers? - around the bank statement reliability?
Mr Kelly's statement, that of alibi for his son.
Multiple phone records.
Let us add another - that of the police investigation around elimination.

As you rightly point out, the defence papers/case notes/transcripts - "all" of the evidence that Ms Lean has? Is that of the defence. With me so far?

Prior to Ms Lean becoming POA, which was sometime after all appeals, and before the submission to the SCCRC? Her source of information, was mainly that of the Mitchells and any court proceedings? - Correct?

After becoming POA, after LM having no defence team/lawyer - Ms Lean gained access to all that the defence had?

Back to the police investigation and the Crown/Fiscal services. - Submissions are made, primarily around the evidence sourced against the appellant in question. Once this is submitted, (We know in this case, further work was required prior to full acceptance, by the Crown)  - The case then lies with the Crown, any investigation that takes place from here, is by request of the Crown/Fiscal. Everything in the investigation, around elimination of others has in effect, nothing to do with the case against the appellant?

Therefore Ms Lean does not have, and has never had - "all" that went into this investigation where elimination is concerned.
Ms Lean does not have access to everything, and has never had access to everything - yet?
Ms Lean has, (claimed) from 2003 - had close contact with the appellant and his family.
In effect, Ms Lean in her Ms Marple work - has made some pretty damming conclusions based on this? We know the bias, purely based on defence is from this, but we also have that impartiality, this personal, non professional side also?

It would also be fair to assume - that upon the conclusion, of this independent review by the SCCRC, Ms Lean realised just how much was not inclusive of the defence papers she has? - She had however been scratching one's head, has she not around trivial matters. The call to AW's daughter is one example. Let's refresh on that for those unaware:

It would seem that on the night of Jodi's discovery, her aunt had arrived at the scene. let us first of all be realistic here, common sense is all that is needed. That AW had phoned her daughter, this distraught grandmother? There is no need in the slightest, for the record of this call be inclusive of the defence papers, the information however is known - yet;

This very trivial matter has become something of a multiple investigation for Ms Marple and her team?
"How did this lady suddenly appear at the scene?"
"If the police are covering up for some one on high, what are the connections?"
'Oh I know, she is a friend of someone, who is a friend of someone else, in the police'

There is significantly more - we get the gist however. A mother phones her daughter, after the discovery of Jodi, her grand-daughter. There is no reason for the record of this call to be in the defence papers. For it is only the defence papers, that Ms Lean has. As with the other intricate areas of elimination of these 'others' Of quite a lot in fact. Yet, and again there are pretty damming statements made around this. Truth be told - Ms Lean does not know everything, she has no way of knowing when and why, anyone was eliminated - What she does know however, is every piece of damming evidence against LM. She simply excuses all of this away. Jodi's aunt is highly suspicious but LM is not?

Another point to highlight here - that of precognitions, that are done by both the defence and Crown. There is a lot of information that Ms Lean does have, it is however not mentioned - much of it airbrushed over. Or of extraordinary extremity - there are multiple theories added. (Occams Razor)

The final point in all of this is disclosure - This is nothing short of guff. Findlay and his highly trained team of professionals. Those multiple precognitions. Is it not more accurate to say that, most of what is questionable to Ms Lean, is just that - her questions. These questions around her opinions, nothing more? As we know that Findlay would be more than aware of Mr Kelly's alibi for his son - this is basic fact. He did not need to keep it in his defence case. SK was not on trial.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2021, 12:00:07 PM »
This alibi - the clarity that has been shown - That this dinner story did not fit at all. It was not like 'any other day'. Of Ms Mitchell arriving home. Helping with dinner. The usual, very relaxed norm. Of LM leaving around 5.45pm to meet with Jodi at 6. Transpired to be that of around 15mins. Of Ms Mitchell arriving home around 5.15pm and Luke's departure at 5.30pm. Of the claimed wait on Newbattle Road, at the latter heading into the Abbey - that time scale of approx: Two hours.

Of Jodi leaving her house prior to 5pm to meet with LM. - That complete contrast of account. That, as with LM, CM, AO, AB and so forth - outside factors were used to determine timings. JuJ's first approx: - being that Jodi had perhaps left sometime between 5 and 5.30pm, it was after AO had gotten home from work. There was the factor they used to determine time. That of AO's arrival home. That starting point, from CCTV footage.

That complete 'hullabaloo' over AB's sighting. Nothing of the extraordinaire above? Of the Mitchells. Of the complete disregard of the confirmed timings, of using outside factors, not AB's estimates. That of the bank statement. We have already shown clearly why the police knew the till receipt mechanism was out: Let's refresh on that:

AB's bank statement showed the transaction to be approx 12 mins earlier than it was. One had to be wrong. It was the till mechanism. - We don't need the introduction of mystery 'reliable sources' - Nothing short of 'that old chestnut?' DF did not query this, of it's veracity?

AB - A little more depth of reality here: Of Rolfe's narrative, (on the basis of Ms Lean?) this 48mins lapse of time.

Easthouses is a small mining village - Compact scheme which consists of approx: 10 streets, these are split by a park. The side AB was on, was that of the area where Jodi stayed, consisting of around 6 streets. It has one entrance in/out.

On the 30th of June, AB, after shopping, had driven to the area, to site a house that was up for sale. This confusion in finding this house, would have taken no time at all, as above - it consists of approx: 6 streets.  AB did little more than site this house, and left. This small scheme and the entrance to the path, the lane are one and the same. They are connected. They are both Easthouses. AB had little more to drive than Jodi had to walk that day. It is of a very short distance, by car. It is ludicrous to suggest that this took 48mins - 2/3 mins is more than accurate. We do not need to add anything of AB's arrival home, her shopping nor the call from her husband. All that is needed is that start point, time to Easthouse's and departure.

After her departure from this Scheme? Whilst Ms Bryson was driving along Easthouse's Road towards Morris Road (small road that connects Easthouse's to Newtongrange.) On her way home to the "Bryans" (this area is on the other side of Morris Road) She passed the entrance to Roansdyke path (the east end). The entrance to the path is off this small lane. (This lane, used many times by Jodi and Luke Mitchell, a regular rendezvous) What Ms Bryson gave account of, could only be seen driving in this direction. These somewhat foolish, strawmen arguments about direction are just that. Her description only fits one way. Her description had always only fitted one way. She had to have been facing into this lane. 

Her attention was captured by two people, one was at the start of the lane, the other, approx: 5-10 ft further in. This was the male. The male was looking out onto Easthouse's Road. AB was looking directly onto him. Her attention was drawn to him due to his actions. He looked confrontational, for want of a better word. His palms were out- turned as if beckoning the girl. Much like 'come on?' as he was approaching the girl.

Thinking no more of this - AB drove home. The next day it is known that a young girl had been found dead in Easthouse's. AB take's this information to the police. That brief account, around the actual sighting. - Around it,  and of why she was there. 'I was driving home, when'-------

LM had phoned the speaking clock at 4.54pm - We know Jodi was held up slightly by her mother. Perfect reason for LM to be phoning the speaking clock, she was late? The sighting by AB was of approx: 4.50-55pm. The sighting closer to 4.55pm and after the call to the speaking clock?

Of the description of clothing - thank you Faithlilly for the trousers. I had not sourced this before. Of the males being green?
This parka, draw cord and length? - Quite remarkable is it not? Remember here, we are talking about that momentary sighting. Of the male, of the ID of him. All else was instant recall. This adds even more strength rather than the opposite. This appearance of a khaki green fishing style jacket, drawn at the waist with green trousers. These estimations of recall have Just went up by another % to around 85%. More than feasible for this to appear as two separate items. IMO. The male had mainly khaki green clothing on. The parka is long and has a draw cord around the waist? Can you give any more insight into the German badge? on the sleeve?   

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2021, 02:54:16 PM »
Is it too late to nominate the above for comedy post of the month?

Ee but you have brightened up my day Brietta.
Pretending to find posts comic that are anything but is a particularly irritating trait of yours if I may say so.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline John

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2021, 03:11:44 PM »
Pretending to find posts comic that are anything but is a particularly irritating trait of yours if I may say so.

The real comedy is Sandra Lean's repeated attempts to free killers.  Her failed record in this area speaks volumes. Maybe she should stick to writing fairy stories?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2021, 05:12:20 PM »
The real comedy is Sandra Lean's repeated attempts to free killers.  Her failed record in this area speaks volumes. Maybe she should stick to writing fairy stories?

I think that sadly she does a lot of damage to people with her writings and speculation http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=12058.msg648968#msg648968 and I don't think it is appropriate for her to continually run campaigns accusing all and sundry of the latest rehash of old history.

The tactic of incrimination was used at Mitchell's original trial.  It failed at that first hurdle and it failed at two subsequent appeals so I think from that it can be taken that the accusations have been minutely scrutinised both by defence and prosecution. 

I found Mark's post to the forum poignant when he told how the continued accusations and abuse he had suffered had prevented him gaining closure and it made me think of the merciless added pain Jodi's mother is forced to suffer every time Mitchell's campaign changes a gear.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2021, 05:19:18 PM »

I find mocking exemplifies that the poster is unable to refute the points being made and when it is used against me I chalk up a point to myself 😉
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2021, 07:54:03 PM »
I find mocking exemplifies that the poster is unable to refute the points being made and when it is used against me I chalk up a point to myself 😉

And that’s lovely...the use of positive affirmations are very much underestimated I find so well done you.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2021, 08:55:08 PM »
Was the information of the bank statements known to the defence? Yes, how do we know this, we know this as DF did not question the veracity of this information.

There was no discussion in court to how there was a disparity between the supermarket receipt and bank statement , no reason was offered. No reason was given either why the CCTV at Scotmid wasn’t accessed by the police to clear up the confusion. CCTV of the movements of Corrine Mitchell and Allan Ovens were sought out so why not Andrina Bryson? Two reasons perhaps....by the time the police decided that AB’s recollection may be of some use, around the middle of August, the CCTV footage was no longer available or that they knew the CCTV would disprove their earlier timeline for the sighting. You decide.

Thanks Faithlilly?? However it is more than safe and accurate to assume, that your 'I have it from a reliable source' that there was nothing wrong with the till timing mechanism, to be absolute piffle?

My source worked in the Gorebridge Scotmid in the eighties so forgive me if I rely on his recollections rather than your good self who has proved rather...flexible...when it comes to facts.

Before these discussions around the alibi and of AB continue let's touch on another area. That of 'is there anything in the defence papers' - You have touched on this several times, and of Ms Lean?

No let’s just stick to AB’s sighting for now. We’ll have a chance to discuss other aspects of the case later.

Three areas here - This question, of there being anything in the defence papers? - around the bank statement reliability?
Mr Kelly's statement, that of alibi for his son.
Multiple phone records.
Let us add another - that of the police investigation around elimination.

As you rightly point out, the defence papers/case notes/transcripts - "all" of the evidence that Ms Lean has? Is that of the defence. With me so far?

Prior to Ms Lean becoming POA, which was sometime after all appeals, and before the submission to the SCCRC? Her source of information, was mainly that of the Mitchells and any court proceedings? - Correct?

After becoming POA, after LM having no defence team/lawyer - Ms Lean gained access to all that the defence had?

Back to the police investigation and the Crown/Fiscal services. - Submissions are made, primarily around the evidence sourced against the appellant in question. Once this is submitted, (We know in this case, further work was required prior to full acceptance, by the Crown)  - The case then lies with the Crown, any investigation that takes place from here, is by request of the Crown/Fiscal. Everything in the investigation, around elimination of others has in effect, nothing to do with the case against the appellant?

Therefore Ms Lean does not have, and has never had - "all" that went into this investigation where elimination is concerned.
Ms Lean does not have access to everything, and has never had access to everything - yet?
Ms Lean has, (claimed) from 2003 - had close contact with the appellant and his family.
In effect, Ms Lean in her Ms Marple work - has made some pretty damming conclusions based on this? We know the bias, purely based on defence is from this, but we also have that impartiality, this personal, non professional side also?

It would also be fair to assume - that upon the conclusion, of this independent review by the SCCRC, Ms Lean realised just how much was not inclusive of the defence papers she has? - She had however been scratching one's head, has she not around trivial matters. The call to AW's daughter is one example. Let's refresh on that for those unaware:

It would seem that on the night of Jodi's discovery, her aunt had arrived at the scene. let us first of all be realistic here, common sense is all that is needed. That AW had phoned her daughter, this distraught grandmother? There is no need in the slightest, for the record of this call be inclusive of the defence papers, the information however is known - yet;

This very trivial matter has become something of a multiple investigation for Ms Marple and her team?
"How did this lady suddenly appear at the scene?"
"If the police are covering up for some one on high, what are the connections?"
'Oh I know, she is a friend of someone, who is a friend of someone else, in the police'

There is significantly more - we get the gist however. A mother phones her daughter, after the discovery of Jodi, her grand-daughter. There is no reason for the record of this call to be in the defence papers. For it is only the defence papers, that Ms Lean has. As with the other intricate areas of elimination of these 'others' Of quite a lot in fact. Yet, and again there are pretty damming statements made around this. Truth be told - Ms Lean does not know everything, she has no way of knowing when and why, anyone was eliminated - What she does know however, is every piece of damming evidence against LM. She simply excuses all of this away. Jodi's aunt is highly suspicious but LM is not?

Another point to highlight here - that of precognitions, that are done by both the defence and Crown. There is a lot of information that Ms Lean does have, it is however not mentioned - much of it airbrushed over. Or of extraordinary extremity - there are multiple theories added. (Occams Razor)

Not at all interested in Miss Lean’s theories or what was happening on the periphery of the case....it’s simply more deflection. Now back to AB.

The final point in all of this is disclosure - This is nothing short of guff. Findlay and his highly trained team of professionals. Those multiple precognitions. Is it not more accurate to say that, most of what is questionable to Ms Lean, is just that - her questions. These questions around her opinions, nothing more? As we know that Findlay would be more than aware of Mr Kelly's alibi for his son - this is basic fact. He did not need to keep it in his defence case. SK was not on trial.

With regard to this case the two facts that need to be remembered about Steven Kelly is that his semen was found on the victim’s body and he his first statement was markedly different to the testimony he gave in court.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 12:54:03 AM by faithlilly »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2021, 11:14:09 PM »
This alibi - the clarity that has been shown - That this dinner story did not fit at all. It was not like 'any other day'. Of Ms Mitchell arriving home. Helping with dinner. The usual, very relaxed norm. Of LM leaving around 5.45pm to meet with Jodi at 6. Transpired to be that of around 15mins. Of Ms Mitchell arriving home around 5.15pm and Luke's departure at 5.30pm. Of the claimed wait on Newbattle Road, at the latter heading into the Abbey - that time scale of approx: Two hours.

Of Jodi leaving her house prior to 5pm to meet with LM. - That complete contrast of account. That, as with LM, CM, AO, AB and so forth - outside factors were used to determine timings. JuJ's first approx: - being that Jodi had perhaps left sometime between 5 and 5.30pm, it was after AO had gotten home from work. There was the factor they used to determine time. That of AO's arrival home. That starting point, from CCTV footage.

Why didn’t AO give evidence in court? If he was so pivotal to the timeline why wasn’t he called by the Crown?

That complete 'hullabaloo' over AB's sighting. Nothing of the extraordinaire above? Of the Mitchells. Of the complete disregard of the confirmed timings, of using outside factors, not AB's estimates. That of the bank statement. We have already shown clearly why the police knew the till receipt mechanism was out: Let's refresh on that:

AB's bank statement showed the transaction to be approx 12 mins earlier than it was. One had to be wrong. It was the till mechanism. - We don't need the introduction of mystery 'reliable sources' - Nothing short of 'that old chestnut?' DF did not query this, of it's veracity?

Did the Crown call any witnesses to verify that the till mechanism was faulty? You mentioned an ATM yesterday. Are you still claiming AB used the ATM at Scotmid and if so did she keep the receipt for her withdrawal...or was it simply a discrepancy between the time on her till receipt and the time of that payment on her bank statement?

AB - A little more depth of reality here: Of Rolfe's narrative, (on the basis of Ms Lean?) this 48mins lapse of time.

Easthouses is a small mining village - Compact scheme which consists of approx: 10 streets, these are split by a park. The side AB was on, was that of the area where Jodi stayed, consisting of around 6 streets. It has one entrance in/out.

On the 30th of June, AB, after shopping, had driven to the area, to site a house that was up for sale. This confusion in finding this house, would have taken no time at all, as above - it consists of approx: 6 streets.  AB did little more than site this house, and left. This small scheme and the entrance to the path, the lane are one and the same. They are connected. They are both Easthouses. AB had little more to drive than Jodi had to walk that day. It is of a very short distance, by car. It is ludicrous to suggest that this took 48mins - 2/3 mins is more than accurate. We do not need to add anything of AB's arrival home, her shopping nor the call from her husband. All that is needed is that start point, time to Easthouse's and departure.

If only things were that easy. These are the original times from Andrina Bryson’s first two statements on the left and the revised times on the right ( all times approx) Can you see the problem?

4.05 Left home.                               4.05 Left home
4.15  Arrive at supermarket              4.15  Arrive at supermarket
4.45. Supermarket Receipt.              4.32 Bank Statement
4.50. Leaves supermarket                4.37 Leaves Supermarket
5.07 Arrives in Easthouses               4.50 Arrives in Easthouses.
5.40- 45. Sighting.                          4.54. Sighting                               
5.50-55 Home.                                5.50-55 Home
6.17 Call from husband.                   6.17 Call from husband

In AB’s first statements she arrives in Easthouses at around 5.10, gets a bit lost as she said that she didn’t know Easthouses very well, finds the house, has a look and as it’s in a cul de sac has to manoeuvre back out and back up on to the main road  to see  the  individuals at around 5.40...so around 20-30 minutes. Not long if have difficulty finding the house, have a good look from outside then retrace your steps back to the main road and travel on to the locus of the sighting.

The revised timeline however, as you can see, leaves no time for viewing the house. Of course you could argue that AB’s time estimates are only that, estimates but can we really believe that a woman who, we are told, narrowed down a sighting to minutes couldn’t tell the difference between taking 10 minutes to get home and taking around 55 minutes, if her 5.50 estimate is correct. Then again perhaps AB did get home 10 minutes after her 4.54 revised sighting time but then this would leave approximately an hour and fifteen minutes between getting home and her husband’s phone call, instead of the 30 minutes she first estimated ( a 45ish minute discrepancy, just as Rolfe posted). Does this sound plausible to you?

No matter what way that you slice it the revised timeline just does not work.

After her departure from this Scheme? Whilst Ms Bryson was driving along Easthouse's Road towards Morris Road (small road that connects Easthouse's to Newtongrange.) On her way home to the "Bryans" (this area is on the other side of Morris Road) She passed the entrance to Roansdyke path (the east end). The entrance to the path is off this small lane. (This lane, used many times by Jodi and Luke Mitchell, a regular rendezvous) What Ms Bryson gave account of, could only be seen driving in this direction. These somewhat foolish, strawmen arguments about direction are just that. Her description only fits one way. Her description had always only fitted one way. She had to have been facing into this lane. 

Yes she did...but was she?

Her attention was captured by two people, one was at the start of the lane, the other, approx: 5-10 ft further in. This was the male. The male was looking out onto Easthouse's Road. AB was looking directly onto him. Her attention was drawn to him due to his actions. He looked confrontational, for want of a better word. His palms were out- turned as if beckoning the girl. Much like 'come on?' as he was approaching the girl.

AB did not say that the man was approaching the girl nor that he looked confrontational.. you are simply making that up. In fact it was suggested to AB in court by the prosecution barrister that the male walked further into the path so quite the opposite to your claim.

Thinking no more of this - AB drove home. The next day it is known that a young girl had been found dead in Easthouse's. AB take's this information to the police. That brief account, around the actual sighting. - Around it,  and of why she was there. 'I was driving home, when'-------

Yes a sighting of individuals who were not asked to come forward. However to be fair AB’s initial two statements put the time of the sighting at 5.40-45 so I’m sure the police ruled it out on her timings.

LM had phoned the speaking clock at 4.54pm - We know Jodi was held up slightly by her mother. Perfect reason for LM to be phoning the speaking clock, she was late? The sighting by AB was of approx: 4.50-55pm. The sighting closer to 4.55pm and after the call to the speaking clock?

Of the description of clothing - thank you Faithlilly for the trousers. I had not sourced this before. Of the males being green?
This parka, draw cord and length? - Quite remarkable is it not? Remember here, we are talking about that momentary sighting. Of the male, of the ID of him. All else was instant recall. This adds even more strength rather than the opposite. This appearance of a khaki green fishing style jacket, drawn at the waist with green trousers. These estimations of recall have Just went up by another % to around 85%. More than feasible for this to appear as two separate items. IMO. The male had mainly khaki green clothing on. The parka is long and has a draw cord around the waist? Can you give any more insight into the German badge? on the sleeve?

DF asked AB in court about the jacket she had picked out as having been worn by Luke on June 30th and she said categorically that it was not a parka. She further testified that the police had pushed her to pick a photo that looked ‘most like’ the jacket and she had picked out the parka. Further AB described the jacket as being waist length, no drawcord mentioned. The jacket and trousers were described as green, khaki is your interpretation and AB described a bulge on the arm, not a badge, German or otherwise...again that is your interpretation. BTW woman’s parkas tend to have drawstrings at the waist, men’s parkas don’t.

I have already posted that Luke was interviewed on the 14th of August and was asked about the whereabouts of a German shirt that he was supposed to have been wearing on the day of the murder, a shirt that was bought a week after the murder. There was no mention of a parka at this interview. Indeed AB wasn’t asked to identify Luke’s jacket until October the 10th, 14 weeks after the murder and at a time when photographs of Luke in the new parka had been in the newspapers for weeks. Thankfully this witness didn’t take the bate.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 12:47:12 AM by faithlilly »

Offline John

« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2021, 12:46:37 PM »
We're all still waiting on that evidence which proves Luke Mitchell is innocent.

Any takers?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2021, 01:44:10 PM »
We're all still waiting on that evidence which proves Luke Mitchell is innocent.

Any takers?

Innocence doesn’t have to be proven...beyond reasonable doubt is the benchmark for a conviction and you yourself have said that there are doubts.

Offline John

« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2021, 02:16:11 PM »
Innocence doesn’t have to be proven...beyond reasonable doubt is the benchmark for a conviction and you yourself have said that there are doubts.

Very true since the evidence that convicted him was circumstantial. Scottish courts regularly convict people to a lesser standard. The terms 'beyond a reasonable doubt' and 'simple majority verdicts' are incompatible with justice. I would certainly support any incentive that has as its aim the abolishment of simple majority verdicts in Scotland.