Author Topic: THE ALIBI.  (Read 28581 times)

Offline rulesapply

Re: THE ALIBI.
« Reply #165 on: August 10, 2021, 09:07:43 PM »
Indeed she does.
Sorry! That was to Rusty and before anyone jumps on me, I can't work this out!

Offline Dexter

« Reply #166 on: August 10, 2021, 09:10:18 PM »
Sorry! That was to Rusty and before anyone jumps on me, I can't work this out!

It's not that anyone jumps on you... You make many points to others while doing stuff yourself. Everyone makes mistakes...

Offline Rusty

« Reply #167 on: August 10, 2021, 09:16:07 PM »
It's not that anyone jumps on you... You make many points to others while doing stuff yourself. Everyone makes mistakes...
. Anyway, have you got any evidence about the claims you made about MK, it has been months we've been waiting, i would be interested in seeing them.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 10:58:16 PM by mrswah »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2021, 09:17:16 PM »
My mistakes are jumped on. Even by a moderator occasionally. Anyway, that's disappointing but it doesn't matter.

Offline Rusty

« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2021, 09:33:03 PM »
Do you take it in turns to post with someone else cos your posts are baffling. You seem to want to be nice then decide against it

You demand answers but then deny it

You get your questions answered then deny the source but continue to demand more no matter how rude you are.

How very strange indeed.

What kind of riddle is this? Take a deep breath, compose yourself. Then try again.

Now, we have got that out the way. I managed to decipher from your riddle, something about sources, but scrolling back though some of the thread, I see no sources that you have provided. That I'm supposed to be denying. Going to give it another bash? Just copy and paste from the WWW it is easy. Show the forum, the evidence from the claims you made about MK.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 10:59:04 PM by mrswah »

Offline Dexter

« Reply #170 on: August 10, 2021, 09:42:02 PM »
What kind of riddle is this? Take a deep breath, compose yourself. Then try again.

Now, we have got that out the way. I managed to decipher from your riddle, something about sources, but scrolling back though some of the thread, I see no sources that you have provided. That I'm supposed to be denying. Going to give it another bash? Just copy and paste from the WWW it is easy. Show the forum, the evidence from the claims you made about MK.

And what claims did I make?  Oh you mean the answers SF gave about his actions?

You can be as nasty as you choose it really doesn't bother me. At least if you attack others while making your own claims dont go on and do the very same thing yourself.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #171 on: August 10, 2021, 09:43:30 PM »

I don't take anything in turn with anyone. I don't know anyone on this forum. Perhaps you are trying to distract?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #172 on: August 10, 2021, 09:45:46 PM »
I don't take anything in turn with anyone. I don't know anyone on this forum. Perhaps you are trying to distract?
Sorry,  that was for Dexter. Got things wrong again.  Forgive me.

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #173 on: August 10, 2021, 09:57:09 PM »
Would not happen to be the blue forum Bullseye? That is probably where I have seen it before. Although there is a load of posts disappeared from there, some real good reading gone. It is also very similar response she would give on the WAP forum.

Anyway, Sandra knows that SM is the key to all of this, she also knows he could destroy everything she has fought for over the years, if he was to make a public statement, he was after all the main argument for the defence. She also knows he will never make a public statement, he has nothing to gain from doing so. But as long as she continues to be at the forefront, this question will forever haunt her. It will never go away, and she will never be able to splain her way out of it, because it is quite simple, she does not speak for SM.

If we are to believe Sandra about SM. Why do you think the gutter press have never hounded him? It would be quite the story.

Yeah there is lots missing making some of it hard to make sense of but some good reading and a lot of info from Sandra, she was always good enough to take time to reply.

Imo Shane has no reason to release a statement or any kind of information if he doesn’t support Lukes campaign, If he does he should stand up and say so like many others have.

To be honest I think if he was going to say something he would have by now. Maybe he does just want to keep out of it all and to be honest who can blame him.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #174 on: August 10, 2021, 09:59:42 PM »
Yeah there is lots missing making some of it hard to make sense of but some good reading and a lot of info from Sandra, she was always good enough to take time to reply.

Imo Shane has no reason to release a statement or any kind of information if he doesn’t support Lukes campaign, If he does he should stand up and say so like many others have.

To be honest I think if he was going to say something he would have by now. Maybe he does just want to keep out of it all and to be honest who can blame him.
SL didn't always reply to me.  Some have suggested that's because I'm a troll. I am not.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #175 on: August 10, 2021, 10:22:51 PM »
 *%^^&
Go to bed pal. You have been on here all day, must be tiring, arguing into the void. I'm off tomorrow again, you know from one of those things you call jobs. dunno if you have heard of them. Depending on the weather, I may or may not be here, to see this evidence that you have promised to produce about MK. Needs to be black & white, none of this 3/4th hand gossip. Toddle pip  &^&*%

Oh and it was SF who  promised to provide info... soon. Guess you will just have to try and be patient
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 11:01:00 PM by mrswah »

Offline Bullseye

« Reply #176 on: August 10, 2021, 10:41:35 PM »
SL didn't always reply to me.  Some have suggested that's because I'm a troll. I am not.

Going by what I seen she tried to reply to most questions. Can you remember what you asked that she didn’t reply, be interesting to hear. Did you try asking during her q and a weekly updates also?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #177 on: August 10, 2021, 10:53:53 PM »
Are you serious about expecting everyone to wait for SF to speak to the masses? Like everyone's actually waiting and we'll all have to be patient? Well, that's a laugh right there! Tell the idiot we're sick of waiting please.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 07:10:55 PM by John »

Offline Dexter

« Reply #178 on: August 10, 2021, 10:57:42 PM »
Are you serious about expecting everyone to wait for SF to speak to the masses? Like everyone's actually waiting and we'll all have to be patient? Well, that's a laugh right there! Tell the idiot we're sick of waiting please.

Once again I didnt start this convo. The only things i have stated tonight including having to defend myself are...

Sandra handed over the paperwork and what happened afterwards new legal team etc isn't down to her

I don't agree with nasty comments about Jodi and her family

I haven't been on here all day

I didnt make any claims about MK or in fact mention him to tonight.

Oh and you replied again quoting yourself but asking me to explain why you mentioned MK?  *%87

Are you keeping up ? Do I need to continue?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #179 on: August 10, 2021, 11:03:15 PM »
Once again I didnt start this convo. The only things i have stated tonight including having to defend myself are...

Sandra handed over the paperwork and what happened afterwards new legal team etc isn't down to her

I don't agree with nasty comments about Jodi and her family

I haven't been on here all day

I didnt make any claims about MK or in fact mention him to tonight.

Oh and you replied again quoting yourself but asking me to explain why you mentioned MK?  *%87

Are you keeping up ? Do I need to continue?
I didn't say you were on here all day.  I think you're tired and confused.