Author Topic: THE ALIBI.  (Read 28724 times)

Offline rulesapply

Re: THE ALIBI.
« Reply #300 on: August 14, 2021, 07:00:36 PM »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #301 on: August 14, 2021, 07:03:05 PM »
Of course she was…a Deftones label that the Crown’s star witness failed to notice. No wonder you think that she was unreliable.

I don't think Andrina Bryson was or is unreliable. I'm just pointing out that you are wrong about Jodi only wearing a t shirt. Where did I say that AB is unreliable? That's a lie.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #302 on: August 14, 2021, 07:04:50 PM »
So are you saying that AB was an unreliable witness?

Did you also know that in her first statement AB could not describe her sighting’s facial features, could not agree with the police on an efit and put her sighting at around 5.50?

No. I don't know any of that because we only have the word of SL for that.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #303 on: August 14, 2021, 07:09:09 PM »
Not true.

What's not true? Show me a cite please where some other witness positively identifies LM in a bomber jacket 

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #304 on: August 14, 2021, 08:48:45 PM »
You knew Mark Kane, rulesapply? Interesting. Did you know any of the rest of the ‘persons of interest’ from the case? Were you his close mate or just a friend of a friend? Did you go to high school or college with him?

Btw, I too hai

LM ve read about people (namely, Luke’s friends, school friends and a school teacher who had just left St David’s that year) testifying at court about Luke owning a parka prior to the 30.06.03, but I can no longer trace the source.

If Luke Mitchell didn't own a parka prior to Jodi's murder,  why all the parka fuss? As for SF, one of the other witnesses to Kane's imaginary scratches, I believe,  if my memory serves me right, was a girlfriend of SF, at that time. SL, however,  says there were more witnesses and if I'm being told that whilst being expected to believe it, I want proof. I want to see it. I want the same proof that has been demanded of me over time.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 10:39:04 PM by Brietta »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #305 on: August 14, 2021, 08:49:39 PM »
You knew Mark Kane, rulesapply? Interesting. Did you know any of the rest of the ‘persons of interest’ from the case? Were you his close mate or just a friend of a friend? Did you go to high school or college with him?

Btw, I too hai

LM ve read about people (namely, Luke’s friends, school friends and a school teacher who had just left St David’s that year) testifying at court about Luke owning a parka prior to the 30.06.03, but I can no longer trace the source.
[/quot

If Luke Mitchell didn't own a parka prior to Jodi's murder,  why all the parka fuss? As for SF, one of the other witnesses to Kane's imaginary scratches, I believe,  if my memory serves me right, was a girlfriend of SF, at that time. SL, however,  says there were more witnesses and if I'm being told that whilst being expected to believe it, I want proof. I want to see it. I want the same proof that has been demanded of me over time.

You knew Kane? Hi.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #306 on: August 14, 2021, 09:02:20 PM »
You knew Kane? Hi.

The even more "parka fuss" and Kane doesn't come  from LM's defence until someone else points out that a student from Newbattle also had a parka at the time of poor Jodi's murder. On the upside,  it only took him the best part of 3 years to get off his lazy arse and bother about a child killer being on the loose.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #307 on: August 15, 2021, 10:11:21 PM »
But the prosecution were so where is the reports of the witness testimony of those who saw Luke wearing the parka before the murder?

It does strike me that it would have been rather foolish for Luke to deny that he owned a parka if he had worn it as often as we are lead to believe not least to school. Surely if he was as cunning as some believe he would have known how suspicious that that looked?

Well, I believe Corinne is not self aware for a start. Let me put this to you, if the police had searched YOUR house on the 4th, looking for a parka and didn't find a parka, connected ed to the death of a child,  would you have bought your son a parka on the eighth?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #308 on: August 15, 2021, 11:09:42 PM »
No. In her first statement AB said the the male youth she saw was wearing a green fisherman’s style jacket with matching trousers. In court AB made it clear that of the photographs shown to her by the police some months after the sighting the parka jacket was ‘ most like’ the jacket worn by her sighting but that it was not a parka she saw. She said that she made this clear to the police at the time.

AB has always struck me as a rather reluctant prosecution witness.
But the police didn't have a pic of a parka. They didn't know they needed one. They showed AB a pic of a green bomber jacket and she said, no.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #309 on: August 16, 2021, 12:00:10 AM »
Well, I believe Corinne is not self aware for a start. Let me put this to you, if the police had searched YOUR house on the 4th, looking for a parka and didn't find a parka, connected ed to the death of a child,  would you have bought your son a parka on the eighth?

They weren’t looking for a parka on the 4th so yes I would.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #310 on: August 16, 2021, 12:02:34 AM »
But the police didn't have a pic of a parka. They didn't know they needed one. They showed AB a pic of a green bomber jacket and she said, no.

Nope you’re simply wrong.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #311 on: August 16, 2021, 12:15:56 AM »
Nope you’re simply wrong.

I'm not wrong about LM wearing a parka prior to Jodi's murder. Then it disappeared. I believe that friends, family, teachers, all 8, swore to that and I believe all of them before I believe you unless you can provide the cites/ proof you expect of others. Would you buy your kid a replacement parka under those circumstances? I think you might. 🙂

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #312 on: August 16, 2021, 09:39:58 AM »
I'm not wrong about LM wearing a parka prior to Jodi's murder. Then it disappeared.

Same with the knife he carried.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #313 on: August 16, 2021, 10:23:48 AM »
Same with the knife he carried.

I believe the knife was handed to the lawyers.

Of course you won’t believe that as it’s inconvenient to your narrative.

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #314 on: August 16, 2021, 11:11:45 AM »
I believe the knife was handed to the lawyers.

Of course you won’t believe that as it’s inconvenient to your narrative.

Happy to believe this if you can provide proof.

Not sure why you're being narky.