Author Topic: Luke Mitchell and Jodi Jones who got justice the “official” group is it a cult?  (Read 7055 times)

Offline TruthSeeker2003

According to Liana Mackie “ Kate Glass we aren’t collapsing, never will. Just waiting to hear back from Luke, and go forward accordingly. I’ve been on this for 18 years, the world will collapse before I will x”

This was posted in the Official group a week ago.
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline faithlilly

According to Liana Mackie “ Kate Glass we aren’t collapsing, never will. Just waiting to hear back from Luke, and go forward accordingly. I’ve been on this for 18 years, the world will collapse before I will x”

And by you twice.

What’s the point you wish to convey because unfortunately it’s not ver clear?

Offline TruthSeeker2003

It's an update on the group.

Your post isn't clear either.

Offline faithlilly

It's an update on the group.

Your post isn't clear either.

Then let me make it clearer.

You posted the update on two different threads and I was simply wondering why?

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Because there are 2 different threads about the official group 🤷‍♀️

Is it against the rules or something?

Offline LiaMak

I’ve never used Twitter, so I’d be interested to know too 😂

Offline rulesapply

I’ve never used Twitter, so I’d be interested to know too 😂

I don't have Twitter therefore I'm clueless but you seem to know?

Offline Nicholas

Stephanie Nicol
DM pardoned would mean that he was Guilty of the crime he committed but they see it as justifiable or excusable and therefore relieve him of the legal consequences.
There’s nothing justifiable or excusable about any of this, especially not the death of a 14 year old girl.
Luke needs an independent enquiry into the entire case which would hopefully for him mean that he would be exonerated and the actual culprit/s detained.

Will people like Stephanie Nicol eventually realise they have been and are being duped by an extremely dangerous and sadistic killer ?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 11:25:51 AM by Nicholas »
‘I legitimately think that the word “innocence” is enough for people - that’s their due diligence’ (Devon Tracey)

Offline rulesapply

Stephanie Nicol
DM pardoned would mean that he was Guilty of the crime he committed but they see it as justifiable or excusable and therefore relieve him of the legal consequences.
There’s nothing justifiable or excusable about any of this, especially not the death of a 14 year old girl.
Luke needs an independent enquiry into the entire case which would hopefully for him mean that he would be exonerated and the actual culprit/s detained.

Will people like Stephanie Nicol eventually realise they have been and are being duped by an extremely dangerous and sadistic killer ?

No, I don't think so, Nicholas. I believe that some people are willing to say they were wrong but have since changed their minds but they're in the minority. The stick they get for the prerogative of changing their minds from some, has to be enough to put many off I would think. Maybe some who previously believed LM to be innocent but now believe him guilty,  find it easier to just carry on? Many of the pro Mitchell clan are absolutely ruthless.

Offline TruthSeeker2003

New vid from Sunshine

https://youtu.be/jzkwss0_53M

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Will there be a comment from Stephanie Nicol on this?

11th June 2021 ⬇️
Stephanie Nicol
‘My street was looking a bit plain so I decorated it with a call for Justice...
#justiceforjodijones

Sandra Lean
‘Fantastic, Stephanie!!!! Such a lovely picture of Jodi.

Seems like nothing has been learned from sticker gate

Cheryl Ashley

Hey everyone, how are we all? Been slacking on the group posts lately. Summer holidays, being a single parent and carer my time is very limited. But, no matter where I go Luke comes too 😊💜. Some of my stickers in Inverness Lossiemouth and Elgin.  #justiceforlukemitchell

Offline rulesapply

Offline Nicholas

Jodi Jones🌻 has been ghosted ⬇️   *&^^&

Cheryl Ashley - Admin - 25th August
6 day time until the Scottish Parliament resumes!! One important way we can all help Luke is by being loud in the ears (and email boxes) of our MSPs. These elected, by us officials make laws and change laws. And, when it comes to the legal system  reserved powers isnae an excuse. They all should be aware of the full facts of this case. If they are not, we must make them. If they are, we must hound them with our distain for their silence and unwillingness to help.

There are files on the group with every single MSPs email address and template letters you can use or please write one of your own. It doesn't have to be long or wordy just your thought on Luke's continued injustice. Even if it's just justice Luke Mitchell, Luke is innocent, look into this case. Bombard their emails untill they take notice 💜

Luke may be the catalyst that brought us all here, but this is about more than just him. This is about making our justice system fairer and far more accountable.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 11:46:58 AM by Nicholas »
‘I legitimately think that the word “innocence” is enough for people - that’s their due diligence’ (Devon Tracey)

Offline Nicholas

Jodi Jones🌻 has been ghosted ⬇️   *&^^&

Cheryl Ashley - Admin - 25th August
6 day time until the Scottish Parliament resumes!! One important way we can all help Luke is by being loud in the ears (and email boxes) of our MSPs. These elected, by us officials make laws and change laws. And, when it comes to the legal system  reserved powers isnae an excuse. They all should be aware of the full facts of this case. If they are not, we must make them. If they are, we must hound them with our distain for their silence and unwillingness to help.

There are files on the group with every single MSPs email address and template letters you can use or please write one of your own. It doesn't have to be long or wordy just your thought on Luke's continued injustice. Even if it's just justice Luke Mitchell, Luke is innocent, look into this case. Bombard their emails untill they take notice 💜

Luke may be the catalyst that brought us all here, but this is about more than just him. This is about making our justice system fairer and far more accountable.

Sandra Lean
Just a suggestion, but I wouldn't put Luke's name in the subject line, because it gives them the opportunity to delete without even reading!!!