Author Topic: Like Mitchell and Jodi Jones “Official” Group. Will they carry on?  (Read 5724 times)

Offline Nicholas

Sharon Indy Sunshine

“Don’t worry guys we are not going anywhere. We will be back ASAP
Thank you for your continued support “

Sharon Indy Sunshine has tweeted about a ‘making a murderer’ supporter and appears to be defending this person following alleged false claims made about them ?

But she doesn’t appear to have published anything on some of the unforgivable false claims made about the family members of [Name removed]’s 🙄

« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 08:55:19 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Paranoid Android

I'm going to make a wee prediction here:

The cranks who've elbowed their way into leading positions in these campaign groups will embarrass themselves to such an extent that Dr Lean will make a triumphant return.

Offline Parky41

The futility in thrown up previous MOJ as weight against this case - It proves nothing, other than they do and have happened. That factually and lawfully convicted murderers cause problems for those that are genuine by abusing the system. As we see with the Mitchell case.

That this abuse has been continued with their once family friend - with the questions they concocted together. By way of trawling the internet to spread their word, by way of the book which the doc was largely based upon. By way of half truths, blatant misrepresentation of the facts and of course downright lies. - Which are if nothing else, completely ironic to also be claiming to be seeking truth? (cough) and Justice (cough).  By using the name of this poor girl who lost her life at the hands of this murderer, to blatantly using that false premise of "The true story of the murder of Jodi Jones".

To further clarify that ALL that his person has ever had is: The defence built up by his first legal team. The hard graft those professionals put together. That even they did not keep EVERY part of every statement they chose excerpts from. That this person has never had every statement of anyone bar LM. A clear example of this is AB.

When one jumps from the first statement given on the 1st of July to then claim the next was four weeks later. It was not. It is these that DF sought to keep, to use in his cross examination of the witness.

To further these claims of having all on this case - by stating that evidence was hidden/buried from the defence. No, it simply was not used, it was not evidence that held any merit in their defence. For unlike this person, they did have access to everything. To go over everything to built up that proper defence from it. No mystery man - a false trail. It does not matter about the Jigsaw getting put together in that 7 month period of the calm before the storm. No positive sightings of Jodi, again it was not part of the Jigsaw - it was a false trail.

The alibi of SK - The physical copy of his fathers statement. That clear manipulation of using the absence of this to claim he had only been alibied by his girlfriend. To then claim it was not known to the defence? Which either highlights blatant lies, or tells us yet again of how little this person has actually had?  Of both the statements and precognitions from both these witnesses.

And onto yet again the search trio. You are spot on. It was their evidence that played a vital part in showing LM was lying. That almost 99% of his lies were around this search trio walking some distance passed the V. To then claim and further clarify. That they were parallel to where Jodi lay on the wood side when his dog was up against the wall. He could not have been clearer in his intent, for he drew a diagram to show exactly where he said they were. That the search trio were from the off telling the truth.

And that this dog standing up at the V could have been reacting to anything in the woods. A rabbit, fox or even something left by Mitchell at the V? We will never know. But what it was not doing is leading LM far less any other member to Jodi. That he had already looked into the woods. That he entered this wood at the first easiest opportunity. That he was as complete ease, he knew exactly where he was going. That in those mere seconds he took in the type of tree, the bobble, the clothing, shoes and all else. - Not the horror, just all of those other details. That only the killer could have known and the killer was Luke Mitchell. He and not his dog in his made up concoction of lies - led this girls family to her body, in less than 10mins.

People have seen through the many cracks, in turn have looked beyond the book and realised the garden path was not quite as inviting as first thought. It was literally not all it was cracked up to be?

Offline Nicholas

People have seen through the many cracks, in turn have looked beyond the book and realised the garden path was not quite as inviting as first thought. It was literally not all it was cracked up to be?

Yellow brick road more like 🙄
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Rusty

Yellow brick road more like 🙄

And the wizard of Midlothian is Lean.

Both fictional wizard and Midlothian wizard were found out. As being fraudsters.

Offline faithlilly

Same old, same old.

Claims unsupported by anything like evidence. In fact claims that have been debunked by the testimony of the witnesses themselves.

No explanations for any of the anomalies. Andrina Bryson and those missing 45 minutes, the Deftones logo, the reliance of the police on the parka jacket when not one witness had said that the youth they saw had been wearing one, Luke’s superhuman ability to be unhurriedly standing at one location on the Newbattle Road in one set of clothes and another ten minutes later in a a completely different set of clothes. In fact that sighting is one of the biggest puzzles. Why would a young boy who had just brutally murdered his girlfriend be standing nonchalantly at a gate just yards from that blood soaked scene in the very clothes he had worn to carry out the crime? Why on that busy road, when Luke had been seen by a multitude of witnesses standing further up the Newbattle Road, did no one but RW see him on that stretch of road? Another anomaly in a case of anomalies.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

Dr Lean stepped down publicly in a live broadcast. Will this group now cease to be?

What I’d like to know is why this ‘official’ group didn’t appear to help Corinne Mitchell over the past 5 plus years whilst she was living in her old caravan office ?

Sandra Lean
people have been asking why it’s called the official group well it’s quite simple these people have been involved with Luke’s case for 5 years just over 5 years this all came about through the err err making a murderer community we got talking erm er Derek Edmund had pointed out that there was a case in Scotland equally as bad as Brendan Dassey Stephen Avery cases so that then led to contact and we were chatting and over the years these guys have learned…..’

⬇️     ⬇️     ⬇️     ⬇️      ⬇️
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 09:07:34 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

Partial transcribe of Sandra Leans 13th June 2021 live Facebook update ⬇️

“Good afternoon everybody sorry we’ve missed a couple of weeks there have been lots of things going on and erm things kept coming up but we’re back we’re here now erm today’s live probably won’t be very long erm mainly because I’m not particularly comfortable with the subject matter but this is something that has to be addressed so erm let’s dive right in
Some of you will be aware that there has been some tension between some of the groups and for arranging the Edinburgh protest
I had planned to speak to all the admins of all the different groups to make sure that everybody was on the same page that we’re all singing from the same hymn sheet because the Edinburgh protest was gonna be something a different creature entirely to the Glasgow protest and one of the groups er tried to make arrangements and er various things went on and the the meeting the zoom call with the admins wasn’t happening and then it was turned around and said that erm they were waiting for me to organise a date anyway there were other things going on in the background and then I started receiving copies of private messages
“Hi everybody” (Sandra is saying hello to people who are commenting on the feed during her live update)
erm copies of private messages saying that if I hadn’t given a date for the protest by that weeks live then they were gonna go ahead and set a date and start planning anyway even though we were in the process of trying to get everybody singing from the same hymn sheet
That is one thing that’s a problem
I don’t work with people why are dishonest with me
and to tell me that’s not happening when I have messages in front of me which show me it is happening is dishonest
so I after some messages back and forward I said I was stepping aside from that particular group now let me let me explain why this is so difficult for me
I can’t take the trolls okay they go with the territory it’s horrible but they go with the territory but here are some of the comments I’ve had from Luke’s supporters
‘Drop the drama’
‘Stop making it all about you’
‘Get is sorted’
‘If you’d don’t want to be here then you don’t have to be’
‘The balls in your court’
now the balls in your court means we’ve done everything we possibly can it’s up to you now
I’ve been doing everything I possibly can for 18 years yeah the balls in my court now so these these are difficult things to try to negotiate and to bring together and it kinda of became apparent that there was no will to negotiate and that I found really difficult the the other thing that I’ve found almost impossible and that’s why I’m getting it all out here today one of the things I’ve found almost impossible is Luke’s supporters wrongly accusing other people that is not and will never be acceptable now I know of 3 examples of it but there’s one in particular that I want to talk about because this is how easily these things escalate
a Luke supporter made a post questioning had Scott Forbes ever been Luke’s lawyer and how that could of been and it was really quite negative so I answered it and said ask Luke he’ll tell you and the post that came back was along the lines of yeah he had some part in it but he was not his lawyer that then went to a series of posts culminating in a newspaper article of a different Scott Forbes who had been convicted of rape and sexual assault now there’s how easily these things get out of hand a perfectly innocent man being portrayed as a rapist and sex offender. So I commented immediately that’s a different Scott Forbes I contacted the admins I said “take it down” and then I got a private message saying arh your were stepping aside from this group but you’re still commenting on things that you don’t like so let me get something absolutely clear no matter where it is and no matter who’s posted it I will always call out wrongful accusations always I don’t care where they are or who’s posting them I will always call them out and to suggest having stepped aside from a group I should just ignore something like that yes I’m a little bit peeved as you may have gathered as you may have gathered anyway
I spoke to Luke on Tuesday or Wednesday sorry I don’t even lost track of the days and erm his he he was upset and you’ve got to understate Luke doesn’t he doesn’t know the tent of social media like we do because he doesn’t have access to it and his wish was that we would all get round the table and sort it out so that we were all working together and it was really really really hard to say to him It’s been tried it’s been tried and the danger of people running off wanting to do their own thing is they don’t I spoke about this way back at the beginning unintended consequences
You could do something today that seems like a great idea and it probably looks like a great idea but without the experience of how these things end up how do you know that next year of in 5 ears that’s not gonna come back as an obstacle to an aspect of the case and the answer is you don’t
So when I ask people not to do things or not to do them in a certain way it’s because I know how these things can go galloping off and end up in disaster so that’s that’s where we’re at so I spoke to Luke earlier this week as I said and couple couple a amazing things erm first up Luke has legal representation yep yep can’t say who can’t say who erm very early stages at the moment but that was a big obstacle we had to get over we had to get over we had to get someone willing to take the case on to take it forward and now we have it so absolutely delighted with that and in view of everything’s that been going on you know the way things have been and in view of everything that’s been going on you know and the way things have been I asked Luke did he want me to bow out now hand over to the legal team and bow out and he said absolutely not Luke wants me to continue and hopefully find ways for me to communicate stuff to the lawyer and all that sort of thing so one of the things that I do have to say upfront and it is quite important for people to understand this some lawyers and I don’t know about this one like I said it’s very earlier days some lawyers like when they are trying to put an application to go back to the commission or an application goes into the commission they will say to the convicted person and their families
‘take down everything off of social media’
and I’ve seen it done I’ve seen it done on a couple of cases I’ve been working on we’ve got a big following going and the lawyer said take it down erm we’re hoping that won’t be the case or or if it is the case we’ll be able to erm maintain some sort of presence maybe without being as in depth as it currently is so one on the one of the things that I pointed out to Luke and I’m making this public now the official group people people have been asking why it’s called the official group well it’s quite simple these people have been involved with Luke’s case for 5 years just over 5 years this all came about through the err err making a murderer community we got talking erm er Derek Edmund had pointed out that there was a case in Scotland equally as bad as Brendan Dassey Stephen Avery cases so that then led to contact and we were chatting and over the years these guys have learned what can and can’t be done what can and can’t be said how it can be done how it can be said and will ask before they put anything out

« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 07:51:49 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

The futility in thrown up previous MOJ as weight against this case - It proves nothing, other than they do and have happened. That factually and lawfully convicted murderers cause problems for those that are genuine by abusing the system. As we see with the Mitchell case.

That this abuse has been continued with their once family friend - with the questions they concocted together. By way of trawling the internet to spread their word, by way of the book which the doc was largely based upon.

And the sham Netflix series making a murderer about Teresa Halbach’s killers first aired at the end of 2015 - don’t forget to factor this in

Could this have had any baring on Sandra Leans decision to write a second book - even though she’d not revised or withdrawn her first?

Offline Nicholas

Partial transcribe of Sandra Leans 13th June 2021 live Facebook update ⬇️

”…. I pointed out to Luke and I’m making this public now the official group people people have been asking why it’s called the official group well it’s quite simple these people have been involved with Luke’s case for 5 years just over 5 years this all came about through the err err making a murderer community we got talking erm er Derek Edmund had pointed out that there was a case in Scotland equally as bad as Brendan Dassey Stephen Avery cases so that then led to contact and we were chatting and over the years these guys have learned what can and can’t be done what can and can’t be said how it can be done how it can be said and will ask before they put anything out

I would be interested to learn if any of these people Sandra Lean refers to were ever told by her about mass murderer and child killer Jeremy Bamber’s forum and indeed if any of them ever posted in support of her over there?

This is one way Sandra hooks people into defending her - I know because she did this to me.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 03:27:05 PM by Nicholas »

Offline TruthSeeker2003

What I’d like to know is why this ‘official’ group didn’t appear to help Corinne Mitchell over the past 5 plus years whilst she was living in her old caravan office ?

Sandra Lean
people have been asking why it’s called the official group well it’s quite simple these people have been involved with Luke’s case for 5 years just over 5 years this all came about through the err err making a murderer community we got talking erm er Derek Edmund had pointed out that there was a case in Scotland equally as bad as Brendan Dassey Stephen Avery cases so that then led to contact and we were chatting and over the years these guys have learned…..’

They haven't been involved for 5 years. That's nonsense.
⬇️     ⬇️     ⬇️     ⬇️      ⬇️
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Nicholas

They haven't been involved for 5 years. That's nonsense.

You don’t think?

She only named Derek Edmund - do you think she was referring to him and only him having ‘been involved for 5 plus years’?

Sandra Lean
‘I pointed out to Luke and I’m making this public now the official group people people have been asking why it’s called the official group well it’s quite simple these people have been involved with Luke’s case for 5 years just over 5 years this all came about through the err err making a murderer community we got talking and Derek Edmund had pointed out that there was a case in Scotland equally as bad as Brendan Dassey Stephen Avery cases so that then led to contact and we were chatting and over the years these guys have learned what can and can’t be done what can and can’t be said how it can be done how it can be said and will ask before they put anything out
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 11:04:13 AM by Nicholas »

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Perhaps he is the only one who has been.
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Perhaps he is the only one who has been.

He was at the same school as Jodi and Luke, I believe, although he was older, and, as far as I know, didn't know them well.

Offline Nicholas

He was at the same school as Jodi and Luke, I believe, although he was older, and, as far as I know, didn't know them well.

Apart from apparently seeing them talking to each other once in the school playground - he didn’t know them at all
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 01:02:24 PM by Nicholas »