Author Topic: Like Mitchell and Jodi Jones “Official” Group. Will they carry on?  (Read 5717 times)

Offline TruthSeeker2003

They need to pack it in. The delusional rubbish needs to stop.

According to Liana Mackie last week

“ Kate Glass we aren’t collapsing, never will. Just waiting to hear back from Luke, and go forward accordingly. I’ve been on this for 18 years, the world will collapse before I will x”
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline rulesapply

According to Liana Mackie last week

“ Kate Glass we aren’t collapsing, never will. Just waiting to hear back from Luke, and go forward accordingly. I’ve been on this for 18 years, the world will collapse before I will x”

Looks like the Sandra Lean/ Shaun Attwood  interview is going ahead tomorrow.

Offline rulesapply

I'm not gonna say this again as I'm not as rude as you...the stuff about MK was directly from SF. He says in days to come info will be revealed. I guess you will just have to wait!

How many days to come?

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Sharon Indy Sunshine states here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd5ZS1gTteA

“It’s the Sharon show now”

Then at approx 28:45

There are a lot of groups for Luke Mitchell as well there’s ‘LM miscarriage of justice’, ‘free and retry LM’ as well and we all get on really well together the groups get on really well
The good thing about that is I don’t - maybe I should touch wood - but hopefully it won’t turn into some of the keek (?) show that some of the making a murderer groups have turned into each other fighting each other instead of actually fighting for the cause you know so I’ve been really making sure that trying to make sure that everybody you know is yeah ‘cos the making a murderer groups are shameful some of them the way they carry on the way my not happening on my watch

After extendeding their silence on the 2nd July, reason being they were waiting for information from Luke Mitchell himself. 14 hours ago normal service resumed. Not with an “official” statement from Luke but a photograph of the Admin/Mod team posing with their banner. Photograph posted by Sharon Sunshine.

Offline John

They need to pack it in. The delusional rubbish needs to stop.

Totally agree, these women comes across as so naive, it's embarrassing. A bunch of silly wee lassies comes to mind.

http://youtu.be/Dd5ZS1gTteA

Shane Mitchell blew his brother's alibi so far out of the water it reached outer space. Shane has had 18 years to think about it so the invite stands, if he is being misrepresented please feel free to get in touch by any means and we will set the record straight.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 11:03:39 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline rulesapply

Does anyone know if Kane was seen on CCTV that night? If so, what was he wearing? It's June after all. Keeping warm is only one reason for wearing a parka. I'm interested to know if Kane was wearing his parka that night.

Offline rulesapply

Because Kane running up Newbattle Road and Kane having a parka doesn't prove what Kane was wearing that night.

Offline rulesapply

Because Kane running up Newbattle Road and Kane having a parka doesn't prove what Kane was wearing that night.

And IF Kane was wearing a parka,  no worries because apparently LM didn't have one anyway. And if MK had been there at the same time as LM then why didn't they see each other and why didn't the witnesses see a boy AND a man?

Offline Nicholas

Does anyone know if Kane was seen on CCTV that night? If so, what was he wearing? It's June after all. Keeping warm is only one reason for wearing a parka. I'm interested to know if Kane was wearing his parka that night.

MK was picked up on CCTV

Of course he wasn’t

But you won’t be told what he was wearing by Sandra Lean 🙄
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

And IF Kane was wearing a parka,  no worries because apparently LM didn't have one anyway. And if MK had been there at the same time as LM then why didn't they see each other and why didn't the witnesses see a boy AND a man?

This is another example of Sandra Lean attempting to use the double bind
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

Totally agree, these women comes across as so naive, it's embarrassing. A bunch of silly wee lassies comes to mind.

Shane Mitchell blew his brother's alibi so far out of the water it reached outer space. Shane has had 18 years to think about it so the invite stands, if he is being misrepresented please feel free to get in touch by any means and we will set the record straight.
It's embarrassing for clever women everywhere.

Offline rulesapply

Ah! Shane Mitchell,  poor laddie. What mother would even expect that?

Offline TruthSeeker2003

It's embarrassing for clever women everywhere.

These women are Completely delusional. And act as if they have amnesia. This for example:
Sharon Indy Sunshine from today

“ Caroline Linning  absolutely we have always advocated that from day one which is why we don't have any drama here. Luke and Jodi first. xx”

It's her YouTube channel and her followers that come first.

🌻Her name is Jodi Jones🌻