Author Topic: Like Mitchell and Jodi Jones “Official” Group. Will they carry on?  (Read 5729 times)

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Dr Lean stepped down publicly in a live broadcast. Will this group now cease to be? Will this now pave the way for Sharon Indy Sunshine and her YouTube channel to continue in Sandra’s absence? Giving Sharon the attention and adulation she so craves? The Scottish making a murderer? I think not.
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline rulesapply

Did she voluntarily step down though? I've wondered myself what the group members will do. From what I've seen of some of them, hopefully they'll pack it in.

Offline Nicholas

Did she voluntarily step down though? I've wondered myself what the group members will do. From what I've seen of some of them, hopefully they'll pack it in.

Think Danielle Barclay is part of the ‘official’ group

She may want to ask someone about what it means to be in contempt of court and what the consequences could be for her

If Danielle Barclay or anyone who knows her reads here ⬇️

You are reminded that criminal proceedings against Lucy Letby are live and that she has a right to a fair trial. It is extremely important that there should be no reporting, commentary or sharing of information online which could in any way prejudice ongoing proceedings.
https://www.cheshire.police.uk/news/cheshire/news/articles/2020/11/woman-charged-with-murder-in-connection-with-investigation-into-a-number-of-baby-deaths-at-the-countess-of-chester-hospital/
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 06:44:08 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline TruthSeeker2003

It appears that the group has been archived for June 30th as a mark of respect.

Lianna Mackie

Tomorrow marks 18 years since Jodi was tragically taken. As a mark of respect, at midnight tonight we will be closing the group. It shall remain closed throughout tomorrow, and will reopen at 10.10am on Thursday 1st July.

For the remainder of Thursday, this will be the only post that will be open for comments. And it will only be to receive kind words for Jodi, and in remembrance of Jodi.

No other posts will be accepted into the group until the 2nd of July when we will fully open up again. However, please bare with us. For the members of our team who personally knew Jodi, or know Luke, it is a delicate time of year. And for the rest of the team who have tirelessly fought for justice, whether for years, or for months, it’s been a tough few months behind the scenes. We will be taking some time to regroup, speak to Luke, and figure out the best way forward. We will update you all as soon as we can. Let’s not speculate, and remain calm and united in a fight for justice for Luke, but most importantly for Jodi.

Jodi was a true individual, she just shone. And I have no doubt, had she still been here today, she’d be absolutely amazing at whatever she chose to do. The empty space she left in so many hearts is immeasurable.

“Come as you are, as you were,
As I want you to be,
As a friend, as a friend.”

Offline Nicholas

Will this now pave the way for Sharon Indy Sunshine and her YouTube channel to continue in Sandra’s absence?

Sharon Indy Sunshine states here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd5ZS1gTteA

“It’s the Sharon show now”

Then at approx 28:45

There are a lot of groups for Luke Mitchell as well there’s ‘LM miscarriage of justice’, ‘free and retry LM’ as well and we all get on really well together the groups get on really well
The good thing about that is I don’t - maybe I should touch wood - but hopefully it won’t turn into some of the keek (?) show that some of the making a murderer groups have turned into each other fighting each other instead of actually fighting for the cause you know so I’ve been really making sure that trying to make sure that everybody you know is yeah ‘cos the making a murderer groups are shameful some of them the way they carry on the way my not happening on my watch
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline TruthSeeker2003

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Offline rulesapply

Sharon Indy Sunshine states here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd5ZS1gTteA

“It’s the Sharon show now”

Then at approx 28:45

There are a lot of groups for Luke Mitchell as well there’s ‘LM miscarriage of justice’, ‘free and retry LM’ as well and we all get on really well together the groups get on really well
The good thing about that is I don’t - maybe I should touch wood - but hopefully it won’t turn into some of the keek (?) show that some of the making a murderer groups have turned into each other fighting each other instead of actually fighting for the cause you know so I’ve been really making sure that trying to make sure that everybody you know is yeah ‘cos the making a murderer groups are shameful some of them the way they carry on the way my not happening on my watch

They need to pack it in. The delusional rubbish needs to stop.

Offline faithlilly

They need to pack it in. The delusional rubbish needs to stop.

I’m sure many said that during the campaigns to free Stephen Downing, Judith Ward, the Birmingham Six, the Guildford Four, the Maguire Seven, Terry Pinfold and Harry MacKenney, Stefan Kiszko, Robert Brown, Paul Blackburn, the Bridgewater Four, Sean Hodgson, Winston Silcott, Michael Shirley, Danny McNamee, Sally Clark, the Cardiff Three, Barri White, Ched Evans etc, etc, etc.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline rulesapply

I’m sure many said that during the campaigns to free Stephen Downing, Judith Ward, the Birmingham Six, the Guildford Four, the Maguire Seven, Terry Pinfold and Harry MacKenney, Stefan Kiszko, Robert Brown, Paul Blackburn, the Bridgewater Four, Sean Hodgson, Winston Silcott, Michael Shirley, Danny McNamee, Sally Clark, the Cardiff Three, Barri White, Ched Evans etc, etc, etc.

I'm sure they might have. Like I said... Time to pack it in

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
I'm sure they might have. Like I said... Time to pack it in

In your opinion!

Offline Dexter

So many cases and sadly the tip of the iceberg. The fight is horrendous and very slow. They kept on despite their own [ censored word ]s some who still remain.

Offline faithlilly

So many cases and sadly the tip of the iceberg. The fight is horrendous and very slow. They kept on despite their own [ censored word ]s some who still remain.

Absolutely and I can’t help but applaud those who carry on the fight for the convicted. It really is a thankless task. I met Ann Whelan, Michael Hickey’s mother at a Liberty engagement some years before her son was finally cleared. Such a strong focused woman but you could see the toll campaigning against her son’s conviction had taken.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Dexter

Absolutely and I can’t help but applaud those who carry on the fight for the convicted. It really is a thankless task. I met Ann Whelan, Michael Hickey’s mother at a Liberty engagement some years before her son was finally cleared. Such a strong focused woman but you could see the toll campaigning against her son’s conviction had taken.

Sadly too, those that have fought and managed to clear their name, have died quite soon afterwards. Never really getting the chance to reclaim their lives.

The treatment that some of these people received was / is quite shocking. People are so quick to judge but not right their own wrongs once its all exposed

Even now, some see fit to call out innocent people claiming they are in fact guilty. Like they know best? What kind of people does this?

Offline rulesapply

Sadly too, those that have fought and managed to clear their name, have died quite soon afterwards. Never really getting the chance to reclaim their lives.

The treatment that some of these people received was / is quite shocking. People are so quick to judge but not right their own wrongs once its all exposed

Even now, some see fit to call out innocent people claiming they are in fact guilty. Like they know best? What kind of people does this?

In the same way you made statements about MK that you have still to provide proof of?

Offline Dexter

In the same way you made statements about MK that you have still to provide proof of?

I'm not gonna say this again as I'm not as rude as you...the stuff about MK was directly from SF. He says in days to come info will be revealed. I guess you will just have to wait!