Author Topic: Fadi Nasri  (Read 1260 times)

Offline matthewkevin84

Fadi Nasri
« on: December 05, 2021, 02:06:35 AM »
I was wondering if anyone has heard about anything of interest that Fadri Nasri has been up to, Fadri Nasri was jailed in 2008 for the murder of his wife.

I have heard a rumour about this individual possibly being innocent and wonder what others think?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 07:16:49 AM by Myster »

Offline Myster

« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 07:17:23 AM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

Re: Fadi Nasri
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 10:13:49 AM »
Cheers for posting those links Myster. The Met did an excellent job in unmasking this gutter trash, definitely not a case where I would question the outcome. The only thing I would add is that the sentences were too lenient.

An interesting piece below on Nasri's criminal past and how past events could well have influenced what occurred.

https://www.telegraphindia.com/india/fight-for-sister-s-honour/cid/571548
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 07:17:33 AM by Myster »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

Re: Fadi Nasri
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2021, 07:15:57 AM »
I was wondering if anyone has heard about anything of interest that Fadri Nasri has been up to, Fadri Nasri was jailed in 2008 for the murder of his wife.

I have heard a rumour about this individual possibly being innocent and wonder what others think?
There is absolutely no doubt that Fadi Nasri is guilty... where on earth do you keep digging up these fake rumours?  Any idea that he's a miscarriage of justice is pure fiction and needs to be buried for good. 
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.