Author Topic: 30 April - National Honesty Day  (Read 2103 times)

Offline John

30 April - National Honesty Day
« on: April 30, 2012, 04:08:12 PM »
Apparently today, 30 April is National Honesty Day.  I know it is a US thing but we could well have it in the UK as well.  What do you all think and does anyone want to contribute?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Claudia

Re: 30 April - National Honesty Day
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 04:12:12 PM »
Apparently today, 30 April is National Honesty Day.  I know it is a US thing but we could well have it in the UK as well.  What do you all think and does anyone want to contribute?

I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I think Jeremy Bamber is a louse for what he did and for putting his family through such an ordeal these last 26 years.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 04:17:03 PM »

I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I think Jeremy Bamber is a louse for what he did and for putting his family through such an ordeal these last 26 years.

I don't know if that counts Claud, isn't it supposed to be about you as a person.
?  I do agree with what you say all the same, a truly nauseous character.

For my part I hate Mondays and love Fridays.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Claudia

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 04:20:12 PM »

I don't know if that counts Claud, isn't it supposed to be about you as a person.
?  I do agree with what you say all the same, a truly nauseous character.

For my part I hate Mondays and love Fridays.

Who cares Dave, lets just enjoy the day.  I love working in my gardens and watching Gods creations develop as summer approaches.  I also enjoy my tropical plants and especially my palms which I nurture all year round.

Offline John

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 04:30:18 PM »
I honestly think you have all done a brilliant job over the last few months.  So much praise has been heaped on the forum it is heart-warming.  Well done admins for all your hard work.   8((()*/  8@??)(
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.