Author Topic: Buddy  (Read 24334 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Buddy
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2012, 09:37:20 PM »
I say disruptive posters should always be banned without exception. 
There is no place for people like that on the miscarriage of justice circuit. 
Zero tolerance and power to the people.   8(>((

Several people including myself have freely given of our time and assistance over the last few years only to have it shoved back in our faces.  I know that Hall in particular has had the police visit one unfortunate couple because of her paranoia and God knows how many others she has caused heartache to.  The best thing anyone could ever do for her is to ignore her...COMPLETELY.

I doubt if the blue forum dare ban her. You of all people know how she operates, John. She's warned me that I need to find a good lawyer, presumably just for posting on a forum. Can you imagine what she'd do to ngb?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline sika

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2012, 10:01:02 PM »

Several people including myself have freely given of our time and assistance over the last few years only to have it shoved back in our faces.  I know that Hall in particular has had the police visit one unfortunate couple because of her paranoia and God knows how many others she has caused heartache to.  The best thing anyone could ever do for her is to ignore her...COMPLETELY.

I doubt if the blue forum dare ban her. You of all people know how she operates, John. She's warned me that I need to find a good lawyer, presumably just for posting on a forum. Can you imagine what she'd do to ngb?
Hall leads a miserable existence, she's made it her mission to try and make everyone she encounters, as miserable as her.  She is not happy unless she is rowing with someone. 

I believe that Bellis has made a grave mistake, from which there is no return.  It's only a matter of time before she turns on him. 

Offline abs

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2012, 10:42:08 PM »

Not exactly heartache, but after having been nothing but kind to the fruitcake, she suddenly turned on me and accused me of being YOU.  8)><(

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2012, 12:21:12 AM »
Can we ban Buddy forthwith and for eternity. Thank you! This is turning into the bloody Buddy's nuts and follow thru forum.  Abs swimming pool dilemma I can appreciate ( 8(>(() but these nuts visions planted by Buddy are disturbing!

Offline abs

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2012, 11:26:02 AM »
What´s wrong with Buddy´s balls?  >@@(*&) 8()-000(

Offline puglove

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2012, 11:42:34 AM »
What´s wrong with Buddy´s balls?  >@@(*&) 8()-000(

I think someone should make a film about them....... 8(0(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2012, 12:01:47 PM »
Oh bollocks!

Offline buddy

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2012, 03:28:11 PM »
Oh bollocks!
Made me chuckle Tim. I promise I will not mention my nuts again.  8(8-)).
Just a thought Tim, You are not a enoch are you?
I was only being light hearted, and meant no offence. Sorry if I got it wrong [again].
I travelled all the way here to dicuss Bamber, but not a lot is being said at the mo, so just got into banter. Sorry.

Offline John

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2012, 03:49:55 PM »
Oh bollocks!
Made me chuckle Tim. I promise I will not mention my nuts again.  8(8-)).
Just a thought Tim, You are not a enoch are you?
I was only being light hearted, and meant no offence. Sorry if I got it wrong [again].
I travelled all the way here to dicuss Bamber, but not a lot is being said at the mo, so just got into banter. Sorry.

The thing is buddy that most of us here know that Jeremy is almost certainly guilty so we are all waiting on you to prove us wrong?  If you can!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline buddy

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2012, 04:35:32 PM »
I wish I could John, I would do it in the blink of an eye.
You yourself know that injusticies are done, and you are backed into a corner. You are trying to fight the establishment and I promise you will never win. Shame really.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2012, 11:54:34 PM »
You yourself know that injusticies are done, and you are backed into a corner. You are trying to fight the establishment and I promise you will never win. Shame really.

I enjoyed the story of your knitted trunks, Buddy. Our next doot neighbour had a knitted bikini, but she had enormous paps, it could barely contain them! My dad never took his eyes off them.

Offline puglove

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2012, 11:58:59 PM »

I enjoyed the story of your knitted trunks, Buddy. Our next doot neighbour had a knitted bikini, but she had enormous paps, it could barely contain them! My dad never took his eyes off them.

Paps!!   @)(++(*  I love that word!!

I reckon Buddy can get his knackers out when he likes, give them a good airing. But I spent all afternoon trying to work out what Enoch Powell was rhyming slang for.   8(8-))

Offline Andrea

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2012, 12:08:42 AM »
We had Joey Essex in Kirkstall today promoting Surf, its crap

Offline puglove

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2012, 12:09:54 AM »

The washing powder?

Offline Andrea

« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2012, 12:12:22 AM »

The washing powder?

Yes.